Hello! I hope your doing great, I just thought I'd share this dream I had about 2 days ago during a nap...

So it starts with me standing on top of a building overlooking some green hills, I look up and see this blue ship coming down and shooting these neon blue rays into the ground from all sides of the ship. These blue rays leave this strange circular symbol in the ground (check out the pic at the bottom) they seemed like they were burnt into the ground. Then I woke up in my dream screaming and crying my eyes, with people asking me whats wrong and I couldnt talk.  Then thats when I really woke up. I think it was pretty interesting and I'd love to hear some opinions on it. I'd have to stress the fact that the colors and details in it were incredible and vibrant.

Well ok, have a nice day :D

Tags: aliens, dreams

Views: 29

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing That comes to my mind is the game spore to be honest lol, You can fire beams like you said onto the ground that burns patterns into the ground making the inhabitants aware and starting to worship or something. Im sorry that i cant come with anything other than that. Feelt I had to say something.

omg i had a similar abstract kind of version of your dream too,

thx for sharing,i also have experienced the vibrant almost fizzing with energy?? colours

x

Its been over a year. since this dream. Do you have a baby?

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

The Great Sea commented on Carl's group Parallel Earth-3D Earth Souls
"I intend to post about some experiences of mine in this old group of mine. I already have my…"
25 minutes ago
Commander Randy replied to Yshatar's discussion Sirians Are The Blue Ray Soul Group? in the group Starseeds From Sirius
"I constantly see blue orbs of light around me, love talking to the dolphins yet I am feline. WE ARE…"
26 minutes ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። posted discussions
28 minutes ago
Commander Randy joined Yshatar's group
Thumbnail

Starseeds From Sirius

Group for us Sirians to learn more about our origins and gather with other family from Sirius.
33 minutes ago
Commander Randy replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion My Photo's - Dimensional Portal & UFO Fleets Up By Our Sun?..8th August 2016 - 2.15pm
"These maybe "Wingmaker" ships. What was your inner senses telling you as you took these?"
38 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Ankhs, and magickally charged objects in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"yup, since my area's best occult shop closed i have had to order a few things from ebay and…"
39 minutes ago
Commander Randy loved √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion My Photo's - Dimensional Portal & UFO Fleets Up By Our Sun?..8th August 2016 - 2.15pm
39 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion Ankhs, and magickally charged objects in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"yes, namaia....maybe put all of your Intent into it, with any other energies you think appropriate…"
41 minutes ago
☯☽ Kiara ☾☯ updated their profile
43 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Flower of Life, and Sacred Geometry in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"ooooooooooooooooooo..i could have this on my entire wall ! : D much love, addy"
48 minutes ago
adeomus replied to adeomus's discussion the Flower of Life, and Sacred Geometry in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"HOLY SMOKES, this has clarified a lot for me, TW....so many times i've read about this, bits…"
49 minutes ago
Silent Silver Moon Owl loved Randolph Walter's page The Elohim Race
57 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service