_

Hi all beloved people, and angels.

People say Atlantis was about 15000 years ago, and according to this video we have Polar shift on earth every 13000 year, link: https://youtu.be/U8NNHmV3QPw

Now it is almost 13000 years since last polar shift.

If we soon will have a repetition of Atlantis, will the polar shift come first, or after?

I had a dream few months ago, I was in Milano in Italy when I had that dream, the dream was about a polar shift, it was scary how the sun fast changed its position , I believe it's a real memory from past life.

Today I was first wondering that maybe we will create a new Golden Age on Earth and then it will be hit by polar shift.

Then I was thinking maybe the polar shift will come first, and then we will build a new Atlantis, lasting for 13000 years until the next polar shift.

They write much in Galactic mails that we should soon go to Agartha, maybe because it will be difficult to live on Earth the first years after polar shift, and then a new Atlantis will be build quick.

Or maybe a new Lemuria will come first, and then a polar shift, and then a new Atlantis ? Or maybe I am not enough updated.

I don't know if polar shift will cause much disasters right away when it happens, but ofcause it will be difficult when it start to snow in places it is not supposed to snow for example. And beneath Sahara desert where Atlantis is supposed to be will not be as hot area as it is now.

What is your thoughts? <3

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

as for the pole shifts the poles of our planet will only shift 5 to 8 degrees in its wobble. it would take much force to make the north pole go to the equator... but this planet had a time where the ice caps did not exist so they where tropical at times. the planet being closer to the sun in the golden zone will do that. we are getting to the outer part of the golden zone for this planet. so with out tech to help teraform and stabilize the planet it will be doomed. kinda like mars. when mars was habitable not so long ago.

I have see some understanding from Chines, Indian and Greek of a sacred science. There is to my understanding a cycle that takes about 24,000 years. This is the same time cycle as the procession of the equinox. This is the zodiacs 12 signs every 2000 in the proses of the galactic day or year. We are coming into the age of Aquarius from Pisces the fish before that the Aires the ram and before that Taurus the bull. The cycles are seen and know and predictable. It is also the time our sun and its shared paths a binary star Sirius have an on going dance giving rise and fall to many ages cycles. There was a time the stars are closest and that would be a galactic summer or golden age, But the power of the two star systems can cause major energetic effects. Realignment of the planets is said to be among the effects, it is here that the poll shifts could take effect in dramatic fashion. There is a 3 part documentary well worth a look. Symbols of an Alien Sky (Full Documentary)

Good to see life investigating it’s self. :)

Namaste JD

Well, people might have gone to Agartha inside earth and then the people on the surface might have forgot their origin, simply people might have got enough of 'golden age'

Apollymi said:

Atlantis had many ports and sub hubs that they built around the world. the main city was destroyed do to their ruler at the time. they had the biggest naval fleets around the world. and they took tech with them. this is why you get so many people saying oh Atlantis was in Europe, the Americas or near the arctic, Africa. the pole shift had nothing to do with the fall of Atlantis their tech was high enough to negate the damage and be safe. many people just go under ground and there is much evidence of this including in religions.

I used this site

https://www.antipodesmap.com

to find out what would be South Pole if South Africa will be North Pole, and other side of earth from South Africa is Hawaii basically.
Well wha tyou wanna know i was there, in atlantis and got away, with stuff. So, there WAS a pole shift, as i remember clearly how we were told we couldnt go to north as it was full of ice now(and barbarians) thats why we went south me and my tf. And yes, it did went south. Earthquakes, tzunamis unexplained water coming. All the aigns.
Wow that's incredible interesting, Helen Mohlin!

But I believe that Atlantis started and ended with a polar shift, also because it makes sense since they say Atlantis lasted about 15000 years until about 15000 years ago and the fact that polar shift happen every 13000 years.

The polar shift you can remember, was it the beginning or the end of Atlantis ?

It's interesting that when a polar shift occurs next time the hole to Agartha will be more near equator, instead of in the middle of the North Pole as it is today. It will be impossible for government etc to hide the hole! Maybe you was near the hole to Agartha when it was polar shift last time ?

The polarshift we may have ahead of us may be different from the one you can remember, maybe just a quick turn, with no Earthquakes, but with a very mysterious atmosphere.

But I am not sure.

Like I wrote earlier I had a dream about a polar shift, I was in Milan when I had the dream, I think maybe I was in Milan when the polar shift happened, it was so scary to see how the sun was changing position in the sky.

You might have gone south to go to the hole to Agartha in the South Pole?

Hm it is also interesting that the Earth is not totally round like people tend to think, so with a quick polar shift a lot of water may be replaced too. But with a big hole to Agartha in Equator melting all the ice; you think maybe much water will go into the hole? So we may not get all the unexplained water you told about in next polar shift ?

Daniel Rønjom said:

But I believe that Atlantis started and ended with a polar shift, also because it makes sense since they say Atlantis lasted about 15000 years until about 15000 years ago and the fact that polar shift happen every 13000 years.

It's interesting that when a polar shift occurs next time the hole to Agartha will be more near equator, instead of in the middle of the North Pole as it is today. It will be impossible for government etc to hide the hole! Maybe you was near the hole to Agartha when it was polar shift last time ?

The polarshift we may have ahead of us may be different from the one you can remember, maybe just a quick turn, with no Earthquakes, but with a very mysterious atmosphere.

But I am not sure.

Like I wrote earlier I had a dream about a polar shift, I was in Milan when I had the dream, I think maybe I was in Milan when the polar shift happened, it was so scary to see how the sun was changing position in the sky.

Hm it is also interesting that the Earth is not totally round like people tend to think, so with a quick polar shift a lot of water may be replaced too. But with a big hole to Agartha in Equator melting all the ice; you think maybe much water will go into the hole? So we may not get all the unexplained water you told about in next polar shift ?

I can say for sure the ice started to come successfully and right before the fall remember we had too,s that measured when it was going to happen. The world all of a sudden got colder. We went over to south america.
And yes it was preicted anyway but it couldve gone smoother.

I dont remmeber a hole but there seeemed to be a hole in the atlantic ocean as i fell in the water i rememver a hole like the golf stream.
And my tf swim with me!
Ive had visions of floods cominf and ive seen the world kap too.
Helen Mohlin said:

Daniel Rønjom said:

But I am not sure.

I can say for sure the ice started to come successfully and right before the fall remember we had too,s that measured when it was going to happen. The world all of a sudden got colder. We went over to south america.
And yes it was preicted anyway but it couldve gone smoother.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Nāscī loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion starseeds chatroom
17 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"so many people blindly follow today with their entrenched cognitive dissonance....members of my…"
32 minutes ago
Turquoise Water loved Tombe's discussion Sweden srubs CO2 from atmosphere
39 minutes ago
Aamir is now friends with Ramon and Boaz Abel
1 hour ago
Omnicentrist posted a video

Archon Control Matrix Over Vatican - Reality of Soul Farms - Ex Minister, Jeff Daugherty

The Archon Control MatrixIs there such a thing as Soul Suckers? Do Soul Farms exist? If so, where do we go after this physical life form? If there are people...
3 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Locking Down Your Inner Space and Holding Your Field

How to unlock and secure your inner space, how to connect and integrate with your Soul Council and how to crystallize your energy field to correctly project ...
4 hours ago
Midrash replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Who are you? :P"
5 hours ago
Midrash posted videos
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson commented on Steve Hutchinson's group Spiritual Growth
"The Core of Creation Chamber By Natalie Glasson The Temple of Creation within the Crystalline…"
5 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
5 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Historian Explains How Donald Trump May Be “Checkmated” By the National Security Community

by Arjun Walia     November 7, 2017      (collective-evolution.com) • In an interview with… See More
6 hours ago
Simon posted a status
"Shine the Love <3"
6 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service