Hi Guys.  I have been writing lately on PSD (Psychic Self Defense)  Sort of a how to.  Which I think is really important for all of us who are sensitive.  It's turning out fairly long.. because I felt it was so important to understand how energy works.  When we understand how it all works, we can create an effective barrier to repel negative energy attacks away from us.

My question is:  Is anyone interested in reading this stuff?  If so, where should I put it?  Man this site is getting huge!  and in a good way :D.  And would anyone like to input ideas to help make this become a really good how to manual? 

So far I have two parts written a third I'm working on revisions.  I don't know how many parts there will be, because those I hear keep adding things to it.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awe thanks Love Warrior!  Funny there is a part in there about Empaths and the struggles.  I think this would be very good for them as well.  Input and ideas are always welcome!  Even those that say.. erm.. that doesn't sound right.  Those are good too.. because its all about making something that is easy to understand and comprehensible.

I would be very interested in reading what you have to offer as well as what has worked for me.  I think it's of great importance to protect ourselves as we evolve and become more sensitive.  I've had to learn the hard way with this stuff and so it's valuable to me to share my experiences and hear about others experiences so that we are helping reduce any unnecessary pain and suffering, and confusion.

http://www.unitedmetaphysicalinstitute.com/empathsandmore.htm

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/empathy-as-psychic-ability

Both these sites have offered techniques forprotecting ourselves as Empaths.  Thought I'd share. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Oliver Henderson posted discussions
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Liam's discussion Portals: 2017, Atlantis Rising
1 hour ago
Light Storm loved Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
1 hour ago
Larissa Rodrigues and Tarielarwen are now friends
2 hours ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service…"
3 hours ago
Trippy E.T loved Shalim's discussion you might be a starseed if.....
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Mine is Light"
3 hours ago
Vidar den Tavse replied to Jonathan Stier's discussion Would you want to know?
"Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal. Love…"
3 hours ago
ArhyLis commented on Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
"To think and reflect on a superearth's aerial ecology... if such is really true, that would…"
3 hours ago
Leppender replied to Oliver Henderson's discussion I met some Aliens in a dream? // Dream interpretation/thoughts would be appreciated
"I am glad to have helped, and that my interpretation suited your inner self. May your journey…"
4 hours ago
ArhyLis loved Zaikan's blog post An Analysis of Alien Prospects: The Fundamental Nature of Life
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service