_

Hi Guys.  I have been writing lately on PSD (Psychic Self Defense)  Sort of a how to.  Which I think is really important for all of us who are sensitive.  It's turning out fairly long.. because I felt it was so important to understand how energy works.  When we understand how it all works, we can create an effective barrier to repel negative energy attacks away from us.

My question is:  Is anyone interested in reading this stuff?  If so, where should I put it?  Man this site is getting huge!  and in a good way :D.  And would anyone like to input ideas to help make this become a really good how to manual? 

So far I have two parts written a third I'm working on revisions.  I don't know how many parts there will be, because those I hear keep adding things to it.

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awe thanks Love Warrior!  Funny there is a part in there about Empaths and the struggles.  I think this would be very good for them as well.  Input and ideas are always welcome!  Even those that say.. erm.. that doesn't sound right.  Those are good too.. because its all about making something that is easy to understand and comprehensible.

I would be very interested in reading what you have to offer as well as what has worked for me.  I think it's of great importance to protect ourselves as we evolve and become more sensitive.  I've had to learn the hard way with this stuff and so it's valuable to me to share my experiences and hear about others experiences so that we are helping reduce any unnecessary pain and suffering, and confusion.

http://www.unitedmetaphysicalinstitute.com/empathsandmore.htm

http://paranormal.lovetoknow.com/empathy-as-psychic-ability

Both these sites have offered techniques forprotecting ourselves as Empaths.  Thought I'd share. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

adeomus commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"exactly ! things like that !!!  : D but one after the other.......... i looked out…"
6 minutes ago
chris replied to chris's discussion So i have found my mission, or at least one of them.
"well the universe is helping me to die but its also stopping it at the same time"
13 minutes ago
Lingyat Raja replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"Damn you have been through a lot! Have to say u have a very strong soul. so brave of u to share all…"
25 minutes ago
Quantum Light replied to Tain's discussion Exopolitics today
"cool"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Glitch's discussion Oneness or brainwashing?
"You're not wrong. Hive mind is a form of oneness. Just look at ants and bees. No…"
1 hour ago
Source Shard replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"As i recall, you were not keen on hearing out my experiences. Not only you but others but i just…"
1 hour ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Ha ha! Just a LITTLE thing that happened to me today. I was grocery shopping and happened to get…"
1 hour ago
Atylmo posted a video

Powers Of The Mind! (What we all can actually do!)

Manifest Wealth, Health, Love & Happiness: ➡️ http://youarecreators.org/manifestation-miracle/ Purchase YouAreCreators best selling books here: ►222 Prosperi...
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service