_

If your past life had been Jesus, would you want to remember? Would you want to know?

Views: 191

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think it would be cool to know that, but i don't find it all that important to me unless it directly had to do with my mission in life.

Isa was a spirit and lightpartice from the sun mixed together who became flesh and mortal.

Love and Blessings
Vidar

Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service in their teacher's name. I can see myself as embodying or even channeling his love for humanity, and this gives me the ability to empathize with the life he once lived. My heart breaks to picture the first documented starseed in modern history, while he struggled to relay extremely in-depth concepts to a primitive species. I can feel his anguished decision to lay down his life, and even grasp the multi-dimensional reasoning behind this sacrifice.

If "I" were Jesus in a past life I would feel an obligation to remember my past, but I sure wouldn't be feeling anxious about my memories. I would know that my return heralds great changes on Earth, and find a sense of inner peace knowing that the truth of reality was about to be seen by all that live.

Be at peace Jonathan Stier.

Then I guess the next question is... what would you do if you were Jesus?

the water to wine trick XD

We're all Jesus.

I agree, Jesus is just a personification of what the human race used to be... powerful, enlightened, unconditional in projecting and receiving love, able to use 4D abilities with ease. Jesus was created to mock us all, to dangle what we used to be in front of our closed spiritual selves, without even knowing our relation existed.. not openly anyways.

I am not looking to tread on beliefs here, just stating what I know, sharing knowledge, like usual. Therefore, Turquoise, I agree, we are all Jesus and yet, no one individual was named it in human history. The abilities presented at the time, the "miracles" performed, which were recorded, then later stolen from collective knowledge, were once our sovereignty. The persona came later, and is perversion of truth has done us grave injustice.

If I could change my DNA around to once again have the ability to heal others so completely and effectively, I surely would.

I think it would depend if in this lifetime you were conscious and in control of your abilities. If this previous power all came flooding back in memory, would you blow a fuse if unprepared?

Jesus is your Christ consciousness, another energy signature that can be tapped into. You are who you choose to be...
I understand you are Christian so that influences your opinion but to call Jesus the first documented starseed may not be entirely true due to others before such as Sri Krishna or the Buddha? I don't know if you believe in them due to your religion which is fair enough but there are plenty of 'starseed' figures documented before Christ, but yes his sacrifice was a great one.

Leppender said:

Speaking from a Christian perspective it's hard enough willingly choosing to a life of service in their teacher's name. I can see myself as embodying or even channeling his love for humanity, and this gives me the ability to empathize with the life he once lived. My heart breaks to picture the first documented starseed in modern history, while he struggled to relay extremely in-depth concepts to a primitive species. I can feel his anguished decision to lay down his life, and even grasp the multi-dimensional reasoning behind this sacrifice.

If "I" were Jesus in a past life I would feel an obligation to remember my past, but I sure wouldn't be feeling anxious about my memories. I would know that my return heralds great changes on Earth, and find a sense of inner peace knowing that the truth of reality was about to be seen by all that live.

Be at peace Jonathan Stier.

Shakespeare did a great job developing jesus as a lovable character in KJ5 bible.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Suzanne posted a photo
1 hour ago
nobady is now friends with Thrice and Helen Mohlin
1 hour ago
JD commented on Suzanne's status
"The star chart or constellation Pisces the fish was the 2000 year era prior being the ram and we…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson and Kiki Bear are now friends
1 hour ago
Thrice updated their profile
1 hour ago
Truuthseer replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"Brother, I don't doubt for a second that you can do it. Fair enough, I like your…"
1 hour ago
Piff replied to Revas Gallagher's discussion Hiya!
"Hello there! (: I'm glad to you here you can feel free to talk to me :D"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Jenny
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Revas Gallagher
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alexander Rodriguez
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Thrice
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Beverley Smith Martin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service