_

Views: 1101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am under the impression that people who believe that all feminists hate men, met either hateful women pretending to be feminists, and now believing all feminists are like that, OR they wish to believe that all feminists hate men, just because they wish to believe that women are inferior, and hoping they will stop fighting for their rights. Usually such men are female haters or 'meninists' or how they call themselves.

Now there's a difference between men haters and those who support woman rights:

- Feminist is a person (no matter the gender) who is aware that, despite women fighting for their rights for so many years, they still get payed less and treated as inferior in most countries, thus they are fighting for women rights, as they believe that something still needs to be done to make women equal to men. They know that despite everyone saying how both genders are equal, that's unfortunately still not the case in many countries. So with other words feminist is a fighter not just a believer.

- Equalist is a person who believes that both genders are equal, but don't really fight for any rights (at least I haven't seen any so far). This term is not really much used, but for my opinion, I'd prefer it mostly to not enrage anyone.

- Feminazi is a woman who HATES men in general and usually lets everone know. They believe women are superior than men, show usually agressive tendencies towards them and treat them the way some hateful men treat women. Feminazis USUALLY describe themselves as feminists, thus making people believe that probably all feminists are crazy like that.

I believe that there should be a term that describes men who treat women like trash, since I don't really believe a 'meninist' is an aqual word. Perhaps it would have been better if noone would label themselvs. This is why I say that I am either an equalist or nothing above, because it's disappointing that people still have to fight over genders and their rights... How pathetic. It's 21st century already, yet most people still behave like undeveloped Apes. *sigh* This has to change in the future, or this planet will always stay...behind.

I didn't Googled terms above and it's meanings. I just stated my own opinion and what I believe each means from my own observations.

Hi UD !

there is a word for men who hate women: mysogynist.

it's not strong enough though, imho...does not capture the extreme physical violence of  those who physically assault or abuse...there are words that might come closer for those, but not on this forum......

blessings and love, addy

Unknown Dimension said:

I am under the impression that people who believe that all feminists hate men, met either hateful women pretending to be feminists, and now believing all feminists are like that, OR they wish to believe that all feminists hate men, just because they wish to believe that women are inferior, and hoping they will stop fighting for their rights. Usually such men are female haters or 'meninists' or how they call themselves.

Now there's a difference between men haters and those who support woman rights:

- Feminist is a person (no matter the gender) who is aware that, despite women fighting for their rights for so many years, they still get payed less and treated as inferior in most countries, thus they are fighting for women rights, as they believe that something still needs to be done to make women equal to men. They know that despite everyone saying how both genders are equal, that's unfortunately still not the case in many countries. So with other words feminist is a fighter not just a believer.

- Equalist is a person who believes that both genders are equal, but don't really fight for any rights (at least I haven't seen any so far). This term is not really much used, but for my opinion, I'd prefer it mostly to not enrage anyone.

- Feminazi is a woman who HATES men in general and usually lets everone know. They believe women are superior than men, show usually agressive tendencies towards them and treat them the way some hateful men treat women. Feminazis USUALLY describe themselves as feminists, thus making people believe that probably all feminists are crazy like that.

I believe that there should be a term that describes men who treat women like trash, since I don't really believe a 'meninist' is an aqual word. Perhaps it would have been better if noone would label themselvs. This is why I say that I am either an equalist or nothing above, because it's disappointing that people still have to fight over genders and their rights... How pathetic. It's 21st century already, yet most people still behave like undeveloped Apes. *sigh* This has to change in the future, or this planet will always stay...behind.

I didn't Googled terms above and it's meanings. I just stated my own opinion and what I believe each means from my own observations.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

med ait replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"hello Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe thank you for this offer, can you please do dna activation for…"
6 minutes ago
Jesse Theisen replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or…"
24 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable…"
26 minutes ago
Boaz Abel replied to Boaz Abel's discussion I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours
"FYI here is Michio Kaku talking about traveling in and out of dimensions"
27 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would…"
28 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with Kat Hackney, layaa, Wesley and 4 more
29 minutes ago
Boaz Abel posted a discussion

I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

So I am convinced and have always known that I am different, and that I do not really belong here,…See More
32 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"there are many definition of a star seed. but when activation of DNA happens many things can become…"
41 minutes ago
OwlRange replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up. Thank you…"
46 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"If I could read minds of other people I would make millions of USD as champion in poker, but Im…"
50 minutes ago
Boaz Abel loved Kat Hackney's photo
51 minutes ago
joskoM replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
57 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service