Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Men, and women hate each other. If there were to be harmony between the feminine, and masculine, this planet would not be in its current state. The feminine energy, and the masculine energy are at the basis of every experience- in a way analogous to conception. But these days women are perpetual victims, and men are perpetual predators. Its so boring... Women throughout history were revered, worshiped, respected, the mother was valued as the giver of life itself, women were sought out for their wisdom, the seat of much power, creative power, but somehow this piece is forgotten... What has feminism done for birth rights? For the infant (babies to some degree seem to be dispensable these days)? For conscious conception? For circumcision? For midwifery, midwives are not even allowed to practice, and regulate their profession in most states, and its one of the OLDEST professions, midwifery is having a small comeback, but its still under the radar, and stigmatized, every creature on this planet except for humans in large part can birth freely-naturally, your pretty much an object from the day of your birth, but feminism has done practically zero in such a FUNDAMENTAL human need that affects women, and men directly, and at such an intimate level, babies are born into a technocratic environment, the natural flow of hormones disrupted with synthetic substances, and objects, its not until recently that hospitals are becoming "baby friendly" you would think they already should have been, not even science supports current birthing practices? Not until midwifery, and women healers/shamans/witches/e.t.c. have regain their respect can we say that women as a collective have gained some real honor once again, and this has always been the realm of women, not men, this is ours to take back... What has feminism done for wise women traditions? For healers? For home birthing? Not much, this mostly belongs to fringe communities who take it upon themselves... It is not of interest to those who are the "voice" of feminism, which is fine, do as you wish, but its an issue when they put down those of us who are into these things, they have an issue with women who don't follow their agenda, which imo is essentially anti-feminine, anti-choice, and co-opted. Feminism is sold out, like pretty much every other ideology, distorted... Real feminine wisdom is holding on to a portal saying, hey this way... Men have much introspecting to do as well, men have lots of issues, that you guys need to resolve among yourselves, and stop bitching... That is your domain, unless you want us to define masculinity for you, I know mama boys who lack appropriate nurturing abound, but in my experience way more women are doing the healing work, and outnumber men in this regard, so you guys need to get to work too, regardless of all that is going on, because most of it is just a distraction anyways from what really matters...

Bia said:
Joseph, I totally disagree with what you point out here... and how you've misinterpreted what I've written... Feminism is not a club searching for more supporters. feminism is a way of perceiving the world and acting upon it. And there are a lot of feminists dealing with it in a more global scale, working towards all women's rights, as there are some groups or individuals acting in a local scale, trying to have their own lives improved. You seem to generalize too much and that can cause prejudice, if not bigotry.

I feel your vision about what men and women are is quite prejudiced. We are more similar than different, and any attempt to differentiate man and women is an effort towards patriarchy. You've probably read this week about a google employee being fired after claiming what you just did. I understand you claim women are less inclined to accept their weaknesses, based on your own experiences... my experience is the opposite. And after centuries of patriarchy, in which men are put in a position of power, it makes no sense they are more willing to pay attention to their weaknesses. I sense a deep lack of empathy from your side and wish you're able to experience the world through a female perspective. You're biased.

I did read that. Really quite sad when all he did was criticize his employer for not actually practicing diversity in their workplace.

Men and women are exclusively different on multiple things. Like did you know men and women have different fight or flight responses. One of the most basic human functions is inherently different in men and women because their bodies produce different amounts of chemicals. They are not similar. Men have single sided brains while women take from both the right and left more often than men do. Lots of women have trouble falling asleep due to this "woman brain." While their male counterpart easily shuts off their brain before sleep and sleeps like a baby. Neither does this on purpose, it's just how they're wired. I always tell my SO when she can't sleep, "What do you have to be so damn worried about?" Then 15 minutes later she's nestled up on my chest turning my cold, black heart into a gumdrop.

I would never want to be a woman. Just being a woman makes them superior to men in my mind. Most women have to deal with men, so it's sort of like they have to deal with children their entire lives and never get away from them.

I would like to see a woman experience the world through a male perspective. Better yet, I'd like to see a woman make it through one week of a physically intensive or dirty labor job. Woman who talk about equality don't want 100% equality with men. That would mean having to throw your name in the hat for the draft and controversial things like that. Men and women are equal, anyone claiming some sort of disparity between the two are ignoring the actual difference between men and women.

Men and women are different and will never be equal in the way that you want. Fact is, there are more advantages to being a woman than being a man. Women are the ones who choose their mates. They are the ones who chose the strongest, best looking, smartest male to breed with. Women hold the course of human evolution and they don't even realize it. Centuries of patriarchy? Try thousands... tens of thousands and women are the ones who enabled it.
Shades of Cool said:

Men, and women hate each other. If there were to be harmony between the feminine, and masculine, this planet would not be in its current state. The feminine energy, and the masculine energy are at the basis of every experience- in a way analogous to conception. But these days women are perpetual victims, and men are perpetual predators. Its so boring... Women throughout history were revered, worshiped, respected, the mother was valued as the giver of life itself, women were sought out for their wisdom, the seat of much power, creative power, but somehow this piece is forgotten... What has feminism done for birth rights? For the infant (babies to some degree seem to be dispensable these days)? For conscious conception? For circumcision? For midwifery, midwives are not even allowed to practice, and regulate their profession in most states, and its one of the OLDEST professions, midwifery is having a small comeback, but its still under the radar, and stigmatized, every creature on this planet except for humans in large part can birth freely-naturally, your pretty much an object from the day of your birth, but feminism has done practically zero in such a FUNDAMENTAL human need that affects women, and men directly, and at such an intimate level, babies are born into a technocratic environment, the natural flow of hormones disrupted with synthetic substances, and objects, its not until recently that hospitals are becoming "baby friendly" you would think they already should have been, not even science supports current birthing practices? Not until midwifery, and women healers/shamans/witches/e.t.c. have regain their respect can we say that women as a collective have gained some real honor once again, and this has always been the realm of women, not men, this is ours to take back... What has feminism done for wise women traditions? For healers? For home birthing? Not much, this mostly belongs to fringe communities who take it upon themselves... It is not of interest to those who are the "voice" of feminism, which is fine, do as you wish, but its an issue when they put down those of us who are into these things, they have an issue with women who don't follow their agenda, which imo is essentially anti-feminine, anti-choice, and co-opted. Feminism is sold out, like pretty much every other ideology, distorted... Real feminine wisdom is holding on to a portal saying, hey this way... Men have much introspecting to do as well, men have lots of issues, that you guys need to resolve among yourselves, and stop bitching... That is your domain, unless you want us to define masculinity for you, I know mama boys who lack appropriate nurturing abound, but in my experience way more women are doing the healing work, and outnumber men in this regard, so you guys need to get to work too, regardless of all that is going on, because most of it is just a distraction anyways from what really matters...

Excellent insights; indeed, Feminism has been co-opted. It is no longer about feminine women bringing their natural strengths to the table, be it by working toward the return of midwifery, medicine women, healers, witches, shamans, be it by taking personal responsibility for unborn life, or be it by working against male genital mutilation.

Indeed, as you have alluded, feminism is not about women taking responsibility, tapping into their femininity, and awakening within to their own inborn natural strengths. It is about socially constructing masculine women who try to out-man men in their own fields of work, while simultaneously playing the victim. If out-manning men ends up not actually being possible in practice, as Biology might predict, laws are created to artificially skew the playing field.

Both men and women ultimately lose from this: Men lose women, and women lose themselves.

Such expressed, men have a great deal to work on as well; men have become increasingly feminized, with ever fewer exhibiting masculinity. Your point on mama boys and men 'bitching' touches on this. Women generally do not respect a man who does not emanate a masculine aura and sense of presence. Biological findings also show us that testosterone and sperm counts are down in the West. Decadence and first world comforts tend to remove the hardships and challenges that turn boys into men. Part of women's frustration comes from a therein resulting lack of "good men."

In any event, these issues will naturally find remedy by one means or another as time continues on, collective tribulations arise, and society finds ways to respond and adapt to what's coming... Though admittedly, that might not be for some decades. If you are in your teens, 20s, or 30s, and a single male or female, simply understand that the interaction between most men and women probably won't be healed in our life times. So while saying, "To Hell with it all, too much hassle and heart ache," and instead simply leading a life of individual Spiritual pursuit may be an option many will choose...

...In response, I would express on ultimate note:

Men tend to prefer feminine women. Women tend to prefer masculine men. And we both tend to compliment one another best, when we live according to our inborn nature.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service