_

1. Money gets them running to do what ever you need on this planet. Yet it's never enough for them to have a fixed amount, instead of a variable amount. It isn't about the thought that counts when you pay, but rather how much you pay to literally override any sense of morality or safety guards you're normally presented with.

2. How is it this site can be offered for free to us? I, out of pure curiosity don't know how people pay premium prices, in the hundreds of dollars a month, to keep something like this even online! Your average dedicated server costs anywhere from $300.00 - $500.00 a month just to be able to support as many users online as this site has on a regular basis. What baffles me, is just how much of a miracle this is. And I appreciate it more and more every day. The novelty of a free place and a safe one at that, to talk about matters of the heart. This world needs this so much.

3. If money talks, who walks? If we don't have our health, what are we truly? I feel like money is an excuse for many humans to die trying to accept fixed struggles in their lives. Yet nobody thought if we eliminate money from the equation of life, and introduced something else, we'd be better off as a whole.

4. Rules are one thing. But what constitutes assurance that the only reason why money exists, is to make up for effort. Humans have this crazy conception that time lost is time wasted in their lives they can't ever get back. I don't understand this reasoning at all. It promotes violence, not peace. It promotes greed, not compassion. It promotes suffering, not innovation. To be motivated to survive another day, you shouldn't need to make enough money just to afford your interests here.

5. I feel as if we're among the elite of the world who can even afford to come on a site like this. And yet we're not able to change the world around us without faking it to make it. This bothers me, because our integrity does not and cannot be allowed to be expressed through the nature of our pocket books.

What do you think?

Tags: money

Views: 321

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

People love themselves..they love the happiness money brings them..since there is no way for them to gain happiness except by an external source..these things cost money unfortunately..so its not that people are obsessed with money..they literally obseesed with themselves and do not know how to explore happiness within because they have no idea what they are.

I think money will have to become less of a commodity and more of a novelty if we are to ever find peace here. But having said that, if we believe in the moment we don't need it, then we can achieve the same without it. Through the transition, we have to know what position we stand.
We either support it, or get rid of it. Or use it to achieve something for others. The way I see it, we can't do it alone.

Money enhances the efficiency of exchanges by solving the problem of double coincidence of want in trade. What is inequitable about it is that the central bankers can print money out of nothing at a time everyone else has to work for it. This is not inherently the product of money but rather Fractional Reserve Banking. About half of the wealth created in a year goes to the central illuminati bank cartel every year and they spend it mostly on loans to the military industrial complex and constitute what many Starseeds are describing at the "dark Cabal". Hope this helps.

Attachments:

Humans are not obsessed with money, they just want to live with no care in the world. Wanna feed your kids, need money , want to live in appartment in cold winter need money. it is not obsession with money itself. And honestly i think that most people in modern wrld couldnt live of nature, we have lost way too much knowleadge about survival in the wild, that most of us would choos hunting money rather than animals to surviev.

Why are humans so obsessed with anything that has been created for them? Why do humans feel the need to perform obsessive behaviors in the first place?

When everything is fake, what is there to make?

For running this forum for free she get a lot good karma in return.
Water is the base currency then from water you get artistic gratitude
That is the actual universal trading platform

George Paul Molson said:

Money enhances the efficiency of exchanges by solving the problem of double coincidence of want in trade. What is inequitable about it is that the central bankers can print money out of nothing at a time everyone else has to work for it. This is not inherently the product of money but rather Fractional Reserve Banking. About half of the wealth created in a year goes to the central illuminati bank cartel every year and they spend it mostly on loans to the military industrial complex and constitute what many Starseeds are describing at the "dark Cabal". Hope this helps.

Single handedly subjugated the whole lot and fried them at Max Volume
Now they're locked into a simulation bubble with 70-length chains holding them apart.
Saturn grid also gone

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
4 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago
Beverley Smith Martin joined Kalananay's group
Thumbnail

Healing with Pendulums!

This group is for learning to heal yourself andothers using a pendulum. We will cover doing chakra…See More
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service