_

This discussion for those who already know who they are and have problem to blend-in in everyday activity. I still see how some people have problem to blend in with others specially for those empath type. We will discuss and help them to be prepare to go out and interact with others, will not discuss specially deeply about "what I am, who I was in the past,etc". Those questions will be better and appreciated more by you if you going deeply and find out by your self. In here, we share techniques we learn in which one will suits the best for you. Remember you and your guidance is the best Guru for You.

Tags: Marie

Views: 108

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe many still in uncomfortable to blend with others in real world. spacing far them selves in humanity, even some with strong feeling "hate" to blend because of their feeling as empath nor feeling the city they live in so crowded. if you are putting one place, thats your early duties for the city and around you to make a good impact. yes its true you need to space out your time to recharge your energy being, become full and well but still you are there to put for a good impact.

knowing your self is a wonderful experience, but it doesn't stop there. after the eager of knowing the true you than come responsibility to preparing your self through while walking on your new shoes. shifting your life style in nutritions, practicing the right breathing and meditation and even shielding.

for those who awaken, you can't just loo and not helping those who are in need. you must act, by helping others you also being help and ascending. we are here to make an impact, not only saving your self which isn't it is what it is. each tribe have responsibility to help others to balances this worlds we living on.

I will let this forum on, one day I believe this is will be useful for those who need it.

Beautiful. I like the crowded city part for empaths. Thanks for teaching me how to shield myself. I'm fairly new in the path.
most welcome Marie.
now keep on spreading with your guidance lead...be your self not what others want you to be or what you want to be, you will learn so much the whole you by purely accept and know who you are...Jai Guru Jai Lama

Marie said:
Beautiful. I like the crowded city part for empaths. Thanks for teaching me how to shield myself. I'm fairly new in the path.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Suzanne posted a photo
1 hour ago
nobady is now friends with Thrice and Helen Mohlin
1 hour ago
JD commented on Suzanne's status
"The star chart or constellation Pisces the fish was the 2000 year era prior being the ram and we…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson and Kiki Bear are now friends
1 hour ago
Thrice updated their profile
1 hour ago
Truuthseer replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"Brother, I don't doubt for a second that you can do it. Fair enough, I like your…"
1 hour ago
Piff replied to Revas Gallagher's discussion Hiya!
"Hello there! (: I'm glad to you here you can feel free to talk to me :D"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Jenny
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Revas Gallagher
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Alexander Rodriguez
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Thrice
2 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Beverley Smith Martin
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service