I was told I have three negative entities/attachments around me.. Two which follow me and one that stays back. I was told they give me information for exchange of my energy. But I don't feel drained throughout the day or depressed or anything I usually am full of energy and happyish though I am having more nightmares than I used to have which was rarely but that could be from the pills I am taking which are known to give vivid nightmares.. I also am usually always feeling healing from some being or beings. Which could be from the dragons around me but I am unsure if they are sending the healing. But I was wondering if anyone could pick up on who these three negative entities really are like are they earthbound spirits or demons or what? And I would love to know what being or beings are always healing me 24/7 everyday for the past couple of months. It seems this healer being or beings is always with me since I feel there healing all the time. But anyways, the question of who these beings are runs through my head constantly and I just need and want to know who and what they are so I get one step closer to getting rid of negative beings around me. I cannot seem to get answers for some reason. Thank you for your time. 

Tags: attachments, beings, entities, healing, negative, spirit

Views: 280

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Kirius,

feel free to send me a message when you're online, i'll see if i can help you out.

i have had a couple around me recently and i found the best way is to confront them. ask them there name. why they are here. and try to get i dialog going. than start forming a contract for what they can and cannot do. its your space so you write the laws. some times the beings are just immature punks. something that we experience in this reality. i dont sense that they are some super powerful demon or anything like that. but also connect with the spirit guides who are helping you. arch angel Michelle can be very good to call on also. but make sure you do the work first. than ask your guides to help you. 

Well I would confront them if I knew what was around me exactly and who they exactly were.. But it's nice to know that you picked up on them not being demonic. 

dont be bullied by them your the one in control. focus on the negative thing that they are causing and speak in that direction. it may open up. you could get an image, here them speak back telepathically etc. your guides will be with you watching over you.

I really need to know what are these three entities are who are following me.. I feel watched all the time and I believe these beings are responsible for making my life a living hell for 6 months.

Hi Kirius

I think that you are being followed and scanned for a possible future change of of your soul group.

I get the impression that the one healing you and stays back might be a female dragon spirit of angelic orientation.

The two following you is maybe the spirits of some your past parents recalling you to your previous soul group.

Such a dramatic change of linage normally takes time and comes for most people through the lifelong hardship of self realisation.

The pearls of wisdom are stored in the soul and blood, and won through a life long "up-download" from Source/God, between your personal pre-incarnate soul fragments and resulting future spirit.

The stress and negativity you are experiencing is probably a stored result of the ongoing "battle" between your past and future, running through your present state of being.

I might be entirely wrong in my relative conclusions, but it is what i get from my intuition.

Hope it helps.

Love and blessings

Rolf

Hmm, why would I need to change soul groups? And how did I do that? 

The dragon one makes sense and my intuition was feeling that the healing was coming from some dragons and also some guides. 

Who told you that you have 3 negative beings?

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

The Willow Lord and bta huc are now friends
38 minutes ago
Jace loved Seed Of Erra's photo
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kristin
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Kendra Hill
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Unbounded Blessings of Love &…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Skylar
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Christian Alexander
1 hour ago
Taunya Morson - Peuplie left a comment for Skylar
"welcome dear one"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Tiana P Smith
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service