Reuniting Humanity With Their Divinity...It's Time
I began to have these dreams that I used to have as a kid again and I mean I began to have these dreams night after night non stop, these dreams were of star people who would constantly tell me that I was one of them and that I was never from earth.
I choked it all off to silly dreams until they actually began to tell me in the dreams that they would make me believe and even though they did not want to they had to because I had to awaken to my true self to fulfill my mission on earth, so after awakening from these dreams I began to wake up with hand marks all over the places and bruises, so I began to research the subject and realized that I had not most but 95% of the symptoms, then I remembered something my old doctor told me which was that my blood had unusual qualities and that my uterus was not normally shaped, he said that he had never seen anything like it and he was a doctor for a very long time and so all but one of my children had to be born through C-section....this may or may not be relevant but I remember one time as a child about 15 years old I was dared to jump out of a 4th floor window so I did and when I did I landed on my feet and kept on going.
I can also affect satellites as unbelievable as that may sound, for example me and my friend were stranded in a very very bad part of town because her car broke down she was freaking out and we did not know where we were so I told her as if by instinct to give me her cell so we could call a cab and she argued that it was impossible because we did not have the location but I just took the phone and looked up towards the sky and concentrated and then the automated service said: you have reached taxi taxi would you like to be picked up at so so? I dialed yes for 1 and hung up the phone and we waited in the car for the cab to arrive and I told her of what I did and that the cab should be here shortly, this was our first time calling this cab company and our first time in the area and when the cab arrived I asked him if it was normal for cab companies to track cell phones through satellite and said cab companies don't track cell phones they only keep the location of wherever your particular cell phone or phone has called from..needless to say he was looking a little pale when I told him about what I did and so did my friend lol.
I also began to change my personality, my interests, my views of life and I began to become more spiritually aware of everything around me, I flushed most of my old life right down the drain and that included old friends....I was starting my life from scratch, I was even dressing different and speaking different and I was very very happy with myself I felt at peace for once, I felt complete and content as if I had reached ultimate accession ...the feeling grows more each day and I see the world as one beautiful garden of Eden....well ALL of this said lol I leave you with the list...Enjoy.
List of symptoms: although it refers to indigo it covers starseeds and crystal and walk-ins as well because all are pretty much the same thing.
INDIGO ADULT CHARACTERISTICS:
* Are intelligent, though may not have had top grades.
* Are very creative and enjoy making things.
* Always need to know WHY, especially why they are being asked to do something.
* Had disgust and perhaps loathing for much of the required and repetitious work in school.
* Were rebellious in school in that they refused to do homework and rejected authority of teachers, OR seriously wanted to rebel, but didn’t DARE, usually due to parental pressure.
* May have experienced early existential depression and feelings of helplessness. These may have ranged from sadness to utter despair. Suicidal feelings while still in high school or younger are not uncommon in the Indigo Adult.
* Have difficulty in service-oriented jobs. Indigo's resist authority and caste system of employment.
* Prefer leadership positions or working alone to team positions.
* Have deep empathy for others, yet an intolerance of stupidity.
* May be extremely emotionally sensitive including crying at the drop of a hat (no shielding) Or may be the opposite and show no expression of emotion (full shielding).
* May have trouble with RAGE.
* Have trouble with systems they consider broken or ineffective, ie. political, educational, medical, and legal.
* Alienation from or anger with politics - feeling your voice won’t count and/or that the outcome really doesn’t matter.
* Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream - 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
* Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
* Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
* Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young - in or before teen years.
* Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn’t mean you’re not an indigo, though.
* Have strong intuition. * Random behavior pattern or mind style - (symptoms of Attention Deficit Disorder). May have trouble focusing on assigned tasks, may jump around in conversations.
* Have had psychic experiences, such as premonitions, seeing angels or ghosts, out of body experiences, hearing voices.
* May be electrically sensitive such as watches not working and street lights going out as you move under them, electrical equipment malfunctioning and lights blowing out.
* May have awareness of other dimensions and parallel realities.
* Sexually are very expressive and inventive OR may reject sexuality in boredom or with intention of achieving higher spiritual connection. May explore alternative types of sexuality.
* Seek meaning to their life and understanding about the world May seek this through religion or spirituality, spiritual groups and books, self-help groups and books.
* When they find balance they may become very strong, healthy, happy individuals.
Please note, anyone could have a few of these traits, but Indigo Adults have most or all of these 25 characteristics.
MORE ADULT CHARACTERISTICS:
First Wave Indigo Profiles These are some of the qualities and challenges that First Wave Indigo's experience. Most Indigo's can relate to at least 90% of this list .~ Were born en masses (about 62%) between 1969 and 1987 (With stragglers before and after - 30% were born in the 50’s).~ Highly intelligent in their “Own Way.”~ Are literally “wired differently” than other people.
~ Know in their heart and core that they are here “on a mission” but many don’t remember what that is or how to go about it.
~ Have an inner awareness that what is being taught in churches and schools is NOT accurate and know there are hidden agendas around the lies that are being accepted by the masses as “Truth.” This is extremely frustrating but inspires them to uncover the cover-ups and expose The Real Truth!~ Have a strong sense of truth, ethics, justice and freedom. (That is why “authority figures” many times irritate and frustrate them). When these are in jeopardy, will give their “all” for their cause, and many times feel they would rather die than give-in to tyranny and deception.
~ Many have strong or unusual Psychic and Telekinetic abilities.
~ Have extraordinary levels of compassion.~ Have purple/UV as their favorite color or see it in their dreams.
~ Have an affinity to Knights, Castles, and Dragons.
~ Shut down psychic abilities because it scares people.
~ Feel like they could be one of the characters on the 1980’s television series “The Misfits of Science” or one of the young people in Xavier’s school for the gifted in the recent movies from the comic books “The X-Men.”
~ Many times get along better with animals and nature than people.
~ Have a bond/connection to the trees, and nature in general.
~ Can relate well to children and or the elderly
~ Feel very comfortable lounging, and would rather sit on the floor on a pillow than in a hard, uncomfortable chair. (Would prefer sitting on the floor in school, and business meetings if they could get away with it!)
~ Are very attracted to soft natural fabrics in their cloths and fuzzy blankets are the ultimate!
~ Many times get very impatient when with someone who doesn’t get to the point.
~ Creative, inventive, and very intuitive.
~ Involve themselves in human/animal rights efforts.
~ Have an innate sense of “oneness” and connectedness to all of creation. Get confused and disturbed when others don’t share their reality of “at-one-ment.”
~ High capacity for love, and therefore others may feel uncomfortable by their intensity.
~ Very sensitive, sometimes “Hyper Sensitive” and may not be able to distinguish between the emotional fields of those around them and their own personal emotions.
~ May go through periods of apathy and cynicism as coping mechanisms.
~ Intense longing for “their own kind”·.Soul Mates·but don’t know where to look.
~ Have what I endearingly term H.D.D. or “Hug Deficit Disorder” and need immense amounts of physical touching, hugs, and love to “cuddle.”
~ Because of being misunderstood and then betrayed, may develop strong trust issues, and therefore keep many of their thoughts, feelings and opinions to themselves.
~ About 30% have difficulties expressing them selves, especially in writing.
NOTE: If you read some of the poorly written correspondence from some of these First Wave Indigo's, you would assume they were uneducated and nearly illiterate, but the truth is, that these same people can also be speed readers and can absorb information in seconds that would take others minutes to understand and retain.
~ Very disciplined when properly motivated.
~ Get bored and or frustrated in school.
~ Male Indigo's (and many Females) for the most part don’t “do authority” very well because most of the time they are smarter than those in authority.
~ Many find themselves in “Alternative Schools.”
~ Female Indigo's seem to be able to cope better with the school systems than their male counterparts.
~ Many are labeled “Dyslexic” and find themselves in “Special Classes” at school that usually never work for them.
~ Indigo's have a strong desire to know “why” ·and if they don’t see “the point” in something, (or if is it isn’t explained properly), will feel it is simply not worth their time/energy and will either react with resistance or just simply “blow off” the people/things that seem not worth their time and energy.
~ Innately have their own ways of calculation and many have been accused of cheating in school because they do the answers in their head and cannot show their work.
~ Indigo's have an evolved awareness of how things work, therefore, many of the rigid rules and methods of learning Math, English, and Physics (NOT metaphysics or quantum physics) make no sense to them.
~ All First wave Indigo's have what might be termed as “A Gift of Healing” ….whether it is making people feel better with their humor and wit, hands on healing, animal and plant healing, healing with music and tone, or healing with new “unproven” methods.. ·some of which are natural and need no external training for.
~ Many Indigo's have “Telepathic Healing” abilities and long distances make no difference to the efficiency of their work.
~ Because of their expanded perception, unusual creativity, wanting to try new things, and running way ahead of what is being taught in class, many were diagnosed as having Attention Deficit Disorder, and put on Ritalin as children.s
~ Most Indigo’s (especially males) have a high innate aptitude for computers/electronics and or auto mechanics. It is common for them to “Just Know” how to operate and trouble shoot with very little help from a book or an instructor.
~ First Wave Indigo’s are extremely creative, and express this innate skill in many (and often times OUTRAGEOUS forms.) These skills manifest in: Drawing, Painting, Sculpting, Decorating, Photography, Writing (in sometimes very extreme and unique ways), Making Blueprints and Prototypes, Composing and Playing Music·.(even if they have never had lessons), inventing games, and creating new & more efficient ways of doing things.
~ Very few Indigo's are interested in aggressive sports such as Football and Hockey. They would rather spend their physical exercise time and energy in personal achievement and outdoor sports such as track & field, skateboarding, mountain climbing, cycling, kayaking, etc. They are also attracted to discipline and self-defense sports such as Fencing and Martial Arts
~ Because of their feeling so foreign to this planet, a very high percentage of Indigo's have been put on “Antidepressants” to make them appear “Normal” and fit in our society·.this is just a temporary fix though, and only adds to their challenges.
~ Many Indigos are drawn to Theatrics, Drama, and Stand-up Comedy. In these venues they can “pretend to be someone else” when actually they are using this as an outlet to vent and express their own views and pent up emotions. It is also a place for “misfits” to find a place of refuge and “fit in”.
~ Because of their feeling so “alien” here, many go through periods of severe grief, loneliness, and displacement·..and may turn to drugs, alcohol, or attempt suicide for a way out.
~One trademark that a high % of First Wave Indigo's have, is living through extreme hardships as children, teenagers, and young adults. Many were born into family situations that were physically, emotionally, spiritually and psychically abusive. These Indigo's had to figure out how to balance and keep their inherent integrity levels, while being subjected to painful and life shattering experiences. A large % were implanted in such horrendous situations as: organized crime, physical abuse, sexual abuse, and even ritual/cult abuse & mind control.
More Traits for starseeds and walk ins PHYSICAL:
* 65% are female: 35% are male * Compelling eyes * Great magnetism and personal charisma * Sensitive to electricity and electromagnetic fields * Lower body temperature than the norm * Chronic sinustis * Extra or transitional vertebra * Hypersensitivity to sound, light, odors * Swollen or painful joints * Pain in the back of the neck * Adversely affected by high humidity * Survived a life-threatening illness * Involved in a severe accident or trauma
* Feel a tremendous sense of urgency to fulfill their missions * Experienced a sense of oneness with the universe * Many have difficulty dealing with / or expressing emotions or have a chemical imbalance
* All believe in life on other planets * Most believe that have lived on another planet and can tell you about it * At an early age they had some kind of extraterrestrial, religious or mystical experience * Believe they have encountered alien entities of an extraterrestrial or multidimensional level or a being of light * Telepathic communication with an alien entity - physical or non-physical * They receive some form of communication from a higher source
OUT OF BODY EXPERIENCES
* Near Death Experiences * Out of Body Experiences
* Believe in their spirit guides or angel * Believe they have been blessed after the appearance of a holy figure * An intense religious experience * Believe in a God or creational source of energy * Believe in miracles * Had an invisible playmate as a child * Saw an elf - "wee person" - or "fairy" * Saw a ghost * Aware of parallel existence at this time in other worlds * Contact with deceased loved one * Believe in reincarnation * Have past life memories or / memories from parallel experiences
* Perform healings on themselves and others * Experienced a white light during meditation * Experience clairvoyance and clairaudience * Have made prophetic statements, had prophetic dreams or visions that have come to pass * See auras * Practice automatic writing
What Are Lightworkers?
Lightworkers are people who have chosen to seek spiritual knowledge and have made the choice to do their part to assist Earth and Mankind in their ascension.
Lightworker is a term given to those who are actively on the spiritual path. Not all Lightworkers are starseed or walk-ins and not all starseeds and walk-ins are Lightworkers. It is when the individual makes the conscious choice to begin their spiritual path and assist others that they become a Lightworker.
Lightworker is also a term that can be used to describe the Etheric Sirian and Orion Human soul group. This group was the remnant of Lyran humans that survived the First Great Galactic War.