I've been wondering about this question. In ancient mythologies, there's been stories of Gods and entities alike. And I was always interested in mythologies since a kid. A few years back, I always felt interested in Zeus, and still do, but nowadays, I've been feeling a strong connection towards the Mesoamerican God, Quetzalcoatl. So I'd like to know, what does this mean, like maybe I knew this god, or he is a guide, I'm not sure but the way he is described as a half bird half reptile I can relate to me, because I like birds and reptiles, and I incarnated into a race of feathered reptilians many times who look similar to raptors. Also, do any of you have any strong ties towards some Gods as well? Overall though, what does it mean to feel this? Feel free to leave comments.

Tags: Quetzalcoatl, aztec, bird, god, inca, mayan, mesoamerican, mythology, reptile, zeus

Views: 377

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I also feel connected to gods and my mentor talked about him as well.....I feel like I am an incarnated Greek Goddess...

Well I have thought about it.  We do our best to describe it but I don't think that it ever comes close. 

Hm...it remains a mystery, I see...

I think that you are feeling this because Quetzalcoatl is going to "return" on December 21st 2012, like the mayans said.  You are feeling him because he is coming closer every day.  I've been seeing snakes around recently and I think I feel him too.  It will be very interesting to see what happens when he returns.

Oh yeah, you're right!

Adam Jacob Saltzberg said:

I think that you are feeling this because Quetzalcoatl is going to "return" on December 21st 2012, like the mayans said.  You are feeling him because he is coming closer every day.  I've been seeing snakes around recently and I think I feel him too.  It will be very interesting to see what happens when he returns.

I have always been interested in the olden-time Gods. I feel an atraction to Athena, Fenrir(not sure if i spelled his name right, but hes a Norse God), and Artemis.

hm. good theory! for me Idk about that because this is my only incarnation here as far as I know of. Previously I was in the Pleiades. I am mostly Pleiadean.
 
Xavior Baker said:

Mabe you knew them when they were still down here.

That just may be the case! Besides, I incarnated as an Aztec Emperor once.

Xavior Baker said:

Mabe you knew them when they were still down here.

Oh that's interesting, although I forget who Fenrir is.

Kaitlynne Alexandra Priebe(Kata) said:

I have always been interested in the olden-time Gods. I feel an atraction to Athena, Fenrir(not sure if i spelled his name right, but hes a Norse God), and Artemis.

Your feelings are very valid, at least in my opinion, since I was a little girl for some reason I have always felt connected to Poseidon. And ironically I was posting about him just today on my Facebook. And just as I saw this post here I was looking at photos of him, I have a huge Poseidon poster in my room. When I was taken to swimming class everyone was astonished that I was just told basic things and was soon swimming under water, breathing and seeing underwater, jumping off of dive boards, etc all by myself, needless to say my shocked parents wasted their time. One day I wanted to know if he was real, I said, in the name of Poseidon, it will rain, not 20 minutes later, a storm rolled in and it was the heaviest rain fall I had ever seen. i was speechless. I have ALWAYS been connected to Poseidon in ways I can not describe. Strangely my birth name translates to: Beloved Star Of The Sea lol

As for Quetzalcoatl, he is real :-) I had an encounter once with him as well. Follow your heart there lies truth. ♥

he is god of wolves and hunting or something like that. He is a son of Loki. I had a dream where a bunch of wolves came up on my while napping and they were grabbing my arms and pulling me, but not viciously like they were attacking me.
 
Gy-Riku said:

Oh that's interesting, although I forget who Fenrir is.

Kaitlynne Alexandra Priebe(Kata) said:

I have always been interested in the olden-time Gods. I feel an atraction to Athena, Fenrir(not sure if i spelled his name right, but hes a Norse God), and Artemis.



Ishtar (Grail Child) said:

Your feelings are very valid, at least in my opinion, since I was a little girl for some reason I have always felt connected to Poseidon. And ironically I was posting about him just today on my Facebook. And just as I saw this post here I was looking at photos of him, I have a huge Poseidon poster in my room. When I was taken to swimming class everyone was astonished that I was just told basic things and was soon swimming under water, breathing and seeing underwater, jumping off of dive boards, etc all by myself, needless to say my shocked parents wasted their time. One day I wanted to know if he was real, I said, in the name of Poseidon, it will rain, not 20 minutes later, a storm rolled in and it was the heaviest rain fall I had ever seen. i was speechless. I have ALWAYS been connected to Poseidon in ways I can not describe. Strangely my birth name translates to: Beloved Star Of The Sea lol

As for Quetzalcoatl, he is real :-) I had an encounter once with him as well. Follow your heart there lies truth. ♥



I feel connected to him too! Funny, I taught myself how to swim when I was six years old and I was faster than my older friends who knew how to swim.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

k loved Jade's photo
4 minutes ago
aamir.doubles commented on Jade's photo
Thumbnail

"xatah" My spirit guide drawing

"Wow this is fantastic!!  If its not too much to ask, what medium did you use, its come out as…"
14 minutes ago
aamir.doubles replied to Arjunnos's discussion Stop filling your mind with too much knowledge
"all the best!"
16 minutes ago
Damkina posted a discussion

Name of Religion on Medical Forms?

In the past, I've classed myself as pagan in public, being as that is a name that people in general…See More
23 minutes ago
Jedirealism commented on Jedirealism's status
"<3<3<3 How are you TT?"
32 minutes ago
Aether commented on Aether's photo
Thumbnail

everdreamthisman?

"Hello :) Thank you for sharing your story I find this so uncanny haha... Even though its been a…"
56 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Rebecca's discussion Don't tell others what to do.
""New age movement" to me is incoherent  jargon. People who try to define others in…"
1 hour ago
Sinera Arenis replied to Hyadeansoul's discussion Upcoming world plans for those seeking to know the truth
"Alura Cein again re-creates memes that are already in circulation elsewhere in the alternative and…"
1 hour ago
Sinera Arenis replied to Kadin's discussion Hostile grey abduction
"So then why would anyone choose an avatar pic of their supposed tormentors? This already eludes me."
1 hour ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Facebook1 hour ago · Reply
peace2theworld left a comment for Jade
"noone is from earth origin if you trust astrology, they are the energy of the universe, from all…"
1 hour ago
peace2theworld replied to Arjunnos's discussion Stop filling your mind with too much knowledge
" epic, right?;-)"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service