What does everyone predict will happen in 2012?

What does everyone predict will happen in 2012? My prediction is that it will be the year of reform. (especially in government)

Views: 383

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

free love. similar to the 70's! na jk. i do think there will be an increase in the love and peace output. 

I think America might be all done.  War with Iran and subsequently Russian and China is on deck.  And then after American ends all that good stuff with the love and light and unity consciousness that everyone's hankering on can happen.

I feel that on a personal level, I will be more of who I am. As I am now :) And major, deep healings for me and the world! I know I will be leading meditations for world peace and love! 

ps: love LunaLove <3

Wow. Those two pictures are absolutely beautiful. They say so much without words! Thankyou Ain. :)

Ain Light said:

Absolutely,i believe there will be fundamental changes,and many..i keep feeling the need to post these two pics,as i cannot always put in words what i Sense..These pics resonate with me on an extremely deep level,and i keep feeling:Show your Brothers and Sisters these specific images..like a Message to all of us..its a very strong Sense,that this is important..Love and Blessings to you,Alexandria..

I cant help but keep thinking that this is it. All over red rover. I dont know why I am feeling like this, but the feeling I have is so strong that this year is it. The end of everything as we know it. Ive been told for years that this is my last incarnation on this planet, and since my awakening, Ive had confirmation from two different sources that I will be returning home, as my contract is up. Its kind of great in one way, but sad in another, as I feel like I only have a year left to experience everything that I want to experience. And then I worry about what will happen to my children. :(

But as far as what will happen during the year goes, governments will be demolished, the tvs will be taken over by those who wish to spread the good word, more and more people will awaken on a global scale, there will be more love, more awareness, more unity, it will definitely be a year of reform, on a massive scale. :)

I think there will be more coming together of awake people, and I definitely see more Revolutions. Unfortunately we can also expect a lot more tyranny from governments, or at least more groundwork for "legal" future tyranny.  

One thing I think we need to remember as starseeds is that we are the Creators of the Universe.  What this means to me is that the future is still a blank canvas waiting to be painted on.  I know there are people who believe that this is the end of all life on this planet as we know it, and still others believe that it's not the end but the beginning.  The beautiful thing is that it is whatever we create it to be.  If we harbour fears that there will be wars and natural disasters, then we are capable of making that possible.  Although I do agree that there needs to be some serious reform in the governments of this world in order for peace and love to spread, and that is what I hope for.  I don't want to see anything terrible happen to this planet.  As homesick as I am, I've grown fond of this world, and I want to continue watching humanity grow and learn, and I want to keep learning from Humanity.  I came to this planet believing that I was superior to the humans, and there is so much that they can learn from me.... but recently I've discovered that for most of my life I've felt so inferior to most humans, and that's why I don't feel like I fit in.  But now I understand that I am neither superior nor inferior, I just come from a different place and I'm here to learn from THEM.  Humans really are amazing!  But as a whole, they're just a little lost.  My hope for 2012 is to see our loving vibrations rise more and more to extinquish the fear and hatred that has infiltrated this beautiful world.

Towards the end of 2012 our people will start disappearing from each other being the transitional split into Planet A and Planet B.  It will be subtle at first but more obvious in 2013.

So well put. :)

Andrea said:

One thing I think we need to remember as starseeds is that we are the Creators of the Universe.  What this means to me is that the future is still a blank canvas waiting to be painted on.  I know there are people who believe that this is the end of all life on this planet as we know it, and still others believe that it's not the end but the beginning.  The beautiful thing is that it is whatever we create it to be.  If we harbour fears that there will be wars and natural disasters, then we are capable of making that possible.  Although I do agree that there needs to be some serious reform in the governments of this world in order for peace and love to spread, and that is what I hope for.  I don't want to see anything terrible happen to this planet.  As homesick as I am, I've grown fond of this world, and I want to continue watching humanity grow and learn, and I want to keep learning from Humanity.  I came to this planet believing that I was superior to the humans, and there is so much that they can learn from me.... but recently I've discovered that for most of my life I've felt so inferior to most humans, and that's why I don't feel like I fit in.  But now I understand that I am neither superior nor inferior, I just come from a different place and I'm here to learn from THEM.  Humans really are amazing!  But as a whole, they're just a little lost.  My hope for 2012 is to see our loving vibrations rise more and more to extinquish the fear and hatred that has infiltrated this beautiful world.

RSS

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service