I have often wondered what people see when they close their eyes at night. When I ask people they think I am nuts. They say "nothing" or "darkness." No matter how much I press them, they always tell me that when they close their eyes they do not see anything.

But I think the folks here are more aware, and I would like to hear your input.

When I close my eyes I never see just darkness or nothing. I see an ever moving multi-colored cloud imposed over a grayish background. There is an amazing red, blue and green pulsing light that forms and then recedes into the distance, like a cloud of energy going down a long tunnel.

Over the years I have found that when I "look" into this multi-colored darkness that I will see visions of far away places, faces, symbols and even vistas of cities and landscapes.

Occasionally I will see visions of people who seem to be aware of me as I look at them.

Often, before falling to sleep, I will notice that I can see the room around me, even in total darkness, and can make out the walls, furniture and my hands in front of my face, in total darkness with my eyes closed.

Has anyone else experienced this? What do you see when you close your eyes to fall asleep at night?

Thanks in advance for your input.

Views: 5350

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can relate to your closed eye visuals for sure Mike. I too see multiple streams of color,images,geometric shapes,vistas,etc. Many times I will see scenes from above in fast forward almost. I see these as spontanious astral travels(purposeful as well) and also tapping into the collective consciousness/akashic records and viewing things from others perspectives or from a point of oneness free of individuality. There definitely are not many times that I close my eyes and just see "darkness".

I especially can relate to seeing your room's objects and your own hand in total darkness. I practice that lying in my bed at night a lot myself. I also meditate using a kundalini/chakra activating visualization that works up through the chakras and I see the specific colors for each chakra very intensly in my mind's eye while doing so.

I imagine many others here have had similar experiences as you with regards to this subject. Thanks for posting!

I don't see anything, except when spinal fluid is moving (or at least, so I speculate, given the nature / flow of energy I am feeling at those times).  At those (usually meditative) times, I see the emerging/retreating color clouds. For 14-some years, they were a horrible neon-yellow with deep purple centers, but what could I do? Now, for the last few weeks, they've been kiwi-green and purple :-) 

Chakra charts suggest movement from solar plexus to heart chakra, but all I know is they are prettier. :-D

Oh man, I am right there with ya!  Same multicolored waves, sort of breathing in and out, into different colors.  Sometimes I see bright neon blue lightening strike patterns, and then they "fizzle" away like little worms.. that sounds bad.  I most often see green and purple, although other colors do come thru as well.  I do see geometric patterns as well, that move.. almost like a well choreographed dance. Occasionally I can see all this with my eyes open as well, but typically when my eyes are open I see little itty bitty bright blue pin point flashes, sometimes dots of nothingness about the same size, and little energy squigglies.. I don't know how else to explain them.. but even beyond that I feel like everything is pixelated super small.  Everything kind of breaths, its pretty amazing!  While gazing forward, I notice things move, even "solid" objects shimmer and vibrate, and I don't mean in a small way, it's VERY noticeable.  I have actually had whole split second flashes of some kind of alter reality occur, when I try to focus my attention on these things.

It's probably a good thing I don't drive anymore, haha..

Indeed! I've seen those little energy "squiggles" since I was a little kid. I've since come to realize they are the "string's" in string theory, little one dimensional protons maybe? I can now concentrate on any spot in the air and they will appear, (by the millions it seems) they are everywhere all the time, just not visible to most people. I also can relate to focused attention causing a seeming split in reality. Crazy world!
káana’ k’íin yaah said:

Oh man, I am right there with ya!  Same multicolored waves, sort of breathing in and out, into different colors.  Sometimes I see bright neon blue lightening strike patterns, and then they "fizzle" away like little worms.. that sounds bad.  I most often see green and purple, although other colors do come thru as well.  I do see geometric patterns as well, that move.. almost like a well choreographed dance. Occasionally I can see all this with my eyes open as well, but typically when my eyes are open I see little itty bitty bright blue pin point flashes, sometimes dots of nothingness about the same size, and little energy squigglies.. I don't know how else to explain them.. but even beyond that I feel like everything is pixelated super small.  Everything kind of breaths, its pretty amazing!  While gazing forward, I notice things move, even "solid" objects shimmer and vibrate, and I don't mean in a small way, it's VERY noticeable.  I have actually had whole split second flashes of some kind of alter reality occur, when I try to focus my attention on these things.

It's probably a good thing I don't drive anymore, haha..

I am seeing and can relate to everything that is described above!

So glad to know that I am not the only one.  Whenever I describe

these things to people around me here, they get a "faraway" look in

their eyes and say "oh - really".  Trey, I connected the string theory

to these squiggles too!

When I was younger, I always saw colors. Swirls of red, purple, and yellow playing before my eyes. Sometimes I even saw small light squiggles, and on even rarer occasions, the squiggles would turn into jagged lightening shapes.

Though now, I seem to have lost those colors. When I close my eyes, at first it's only darkness, then a grey shapeless form would slowly move towards me, and create different shapes and symbols, and the like.

Hmmm... currently the only auditory occurences are super high pitched piercing noises that last for about ten second, but have gone on as long as a minute.  One time it actually raised in pitch, then lowered, then raised.. it was crazy!  I attribute these to possibly being downloads?  I too had the string theory thought occur to me, about the little squiggles and they sure are there by the millions!  Hey, as of lately, I have been seeing light in dark places, like in shadows.  It's usually of a blueish purple nature, instead of yellow or white, like from a lightbulb, but it's definitely light where there shouldn't be.

when i close my eyes even in a black room i see light then a beautiful world its usualy fuzzy and i seem my star mother but i dont see her face clearly
i see the exact same thing star brother, and always found it interesting that i could still see a room even if i closed my eyes and just to make sure i put blindfolds on and yeap still saw it. i found it also helped me see auras that emitted from someone and other energies swirling around.
i am actually more surprised that people actually see nothing, kinda like when i was a kid and i asked my friends hey do you guys feel energy emit through your hands and radiate in and out of your body, they looked at me like what the hell, no, yeah realizing how abnormal it was i just said never mind and said a joke to divert attention from what i asked. lol

I hear these high pitched sounds that turn into clicking too.  Sometimes

when I am asking a question to my guides, I will get a click or two clicks.

It seems like "Morse Code".  I intuitively know which is yes or no, when

I get this.  This always happens in my right ear.  In my left ear I get these

superhigh piercing noises, like ka'ana has described.  Lisa Renee has said

that the left ear is connected to our highest self and it could be that connection

which is causing this.  

Also at night for about a year, I have practiced making my hand and arm disappear,

just to see what would happen.  As I am staring at my hand, it becomes all white

light and then moves up my arm.  It has proven to me that we are not solid at all!

We are really just made of light!

i will often get flashes of blue, bright blues, dark blues, aquamarines...and a real indigo blast once.  sometimes it comes in the form of complicated mandalas.  Sometimes other colours will come, white light mostly [which I would associate with the coming of one of my mentors or Guardian] and I always try to follow...

RSS

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service