_

https://youtu.be/sNHKjNG58co a very interesting video to be sure

Tags: 2016, alien, anderson, andromeda, andromedan, contactee, donald, election, humanity, king, More…linol, message, plachacha, pleiades, pleiadians, politics, starseeds, the, to, trump

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll vote for Donald T. Rump although I'm german. xD

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Seraphim Angel replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I dont want to bother you but it seems you missed me. Thank you"
13 minutes ago
Sakul replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi, thank you for offering your services. If it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
18 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Owlrange, My apologies for missing your message. I am trying to keep it in order of…"
24 minutes ago
Liam posted a discussion
38 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Carter, I sense some concern surrounding you from others. I feel like you are on a decent…"
38 minutes ago
Article by Steve Hutchinson
1 hour ago
"Greetings Boaz Able, Thank you for allowing me to provide a reading for you. I sense…"
1 hour ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with layaa, Wesley, Altheya and 3 more
1 hour ago
Christian Oglesby replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion How many quantum fingers AM I holding up?
"One right answer so far."
1 hour ago
Quantum Light commented on Quantum Light's video
Thumbnail

Operating Your Vessel With Energetic Maturity

"Thank you so much for your kind words. Most of the conclusions I have found through researching…"
2 hours ago
Suzanne posted a photo

Peace on Earth

Freedom coming soon
2 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Getting Through Spiritual Bypassing

How to know if you are spiritually bypassing, how to get through it, and why its a thing Free E-Book on Clarity and Change: http://quantum-light.net/change-t...
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service