_

Hello All,

This post is in relation to my first post, but I want to generate more of a discussion around this and how we as starseeds, indigos, light workers etc should be handling this. I believe it is part of our duty as a collective species, we need to start working on this major issue.

One thing I have come to see/notice is that within this community (NOT starseed network, but the global community of "awakened ones") is that there can be A LOT of hypocrisies. Almost very similar to the type of hypocrites we see in major religions such as Christianity, Islam, Judaism ect. 

What I am speaking of, is twisting the word of God, Allah, Yaweh (Source, Universe, Consciousness) and manipulating it to our own egotistical gain. 

What I more specifically see is, people using terms like "bad energy" "bad vibes" "alien implants" "alien agenda" "black goo" "negative energy" "not conscious" as a word to describe others much in the way a Christian would say "oh that person is a sinner" or "that person is a devil worshipper" "that person isn't of God" etc ect. Hope you get the drift...

I see the problem as this. Although, I have not been on planet Earth for very long in this lifetime, I have been here for many moons in other bodies, and have been on other planets dimensions. The one thing I know FOR SURE, is no being is INHERENTLY BAD. Even the worst of criminals, reptilians, greys etc DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS BAD. 

My thoughts are energy is never bad. There is no such thing as "bad energy". What DOES happen, is BAD things happen to ALL beings. Things can manifest themselves into a being, take hold, implant, control, manipulate the person into doing BAD things. 

So this is where we must remain as neutral observers as lightworkers and strarseeds and begin to enlighten the "community" that there is NO BAD. and that we must really being doing is HELP these individuals that are doing bad things. 

In mainstream belief we are starting to realize more and more that when people have psychotic episodes it is because their mental health is poor. So how do we help these individuals?

I think it is so important that we as dwellers of planet Earth and for Earths progression into the next dimension that we remove ego. Ask yourself, have I ever labelled someone as having "bad energy", was this truly me or was this ego speaking? 

I have encountered individuals who claim to be "mediums" "spiritual gurus" "energy workers" "sensitive to energy" and individuals who claim to be light workers/ starseeds. One thing with every person I meet is I am able to truly look into their soul and see past the charade. Often a lot of people feel threatened by this and rebuttal with an attack of "you have bad energy", some see that I am not human and acknowledge this and go on their way. I can easily identify ego in individuals. So being someone that has had this "label" put on her from a young age and has been bullied, ostracized, attacked in both educational environments, work environments, social environments etc by both Authority and Peers, I know it is not me, but their ego. I pose a threat to people who do not want their bubbles burst. Sorry if I happen to burst yours sometime! 

I hope all of you take this as a challenge to your next step in progress on this planet. Tell me your experiences with this problem, have you ever been labelled with "bad energy" by a peer or leader? Have you ever labelled others with this? What do you think should be done? What should we do when someone we know falls into ego? Do you tend to be a bubble popper? 

With love, 

Justine 

Tags: Alien, Bad, Community, Ego, Energy, Good, Lightworker, Mission, Starseed

Views: 4159

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yes...one is able to 'act offended' in order to shift the lense onto another. What is the purpose of this? For deep down...you are not offended...you are simply acting that way in order to make a point. What if the other 'offender' has a point too? Does your 'righteous emotional act' of 'feeling offended' make their point less valid? Perhaps both are needing expression...

Compassion is liberating <3 ~ we are all in this together and if we also start judging we are creating more suffering and more separation from Love ~ Source ~ All that is ~~~ I very much agree with what you have written and thank you for your wonderful post ~ any energy not expressive of love is simply energy trapped in an illusion of separation... if we in turn start labeling it "bad"..etc.... we too are perpetuating the illusion and giving rise to such separation ~ compassion knows no separation ~ love has no need to "know" what is "good" and what is "bad" ~ Ultimately all is from same source ~ this is all love knows ~ relatively we do make choices, we discern, we choose "good" from "bad" .. but compassion Always has an open door and Love Always has Wonderment because ultimately All really is One <3 ... words don't really reach the essence, but we attempt to describe the indescribable because Love can not really be named or labeled :) <3 ~ but you have done a wonderful and most appreciated expression of truth beyond labels :) <3 thank you! 

Ah-ha, brilliant.  Experience.

Devin said:

Yes...one is able to 'act offended' in order to shift the lense onto another. What is the purpose of this? For deep down...you are not offended...you are simply acting that way in order to make a point. What if the other 'offender' has a point too? Does your 'righteous emotional act' of 'feeling offended' make their point less valid? Perhaps both are needing expression...

I agree very much with your words. In my experience it has appeared to me that people in general, regardless of their personal philosophy are almost universally guilty of the same thing. That thing being the adoption of authority in the pursuit of egoic gain. Not sure if egoic is actually a word, but I think you get what I mean. Its just like you said, if something can be labeled as bad, evil, dark, ect, then one can claim the authority to condemn it by aligning with its opposite. I see this almost everywhere I go, and am even guilty of it myself. Thanks for pointing out this issue we forget too often.

8-14-15 : SaLuSa et al

http://clevelandohiousa.tripod.com/81415salusaetal/

Cleveland Ohio

I think there's a LEAP in Consciousness from the old way of seeing (Polarity: good/bad) into the new way of seeing (Oneness). 

I have found that the Inka teachings (as articulated by Elizabeth Jenkins). Elizabeth has studied with Juan Nunez del Prado and other Q'ero masters (descendants of the Inkas).

These teachings are described here:

"This 16,000 year-old tradition of nature mysticism was brought to a height during the Inka Empire, 1100-1532 AD. This fascinating spiritual tradition teaches students how to interact with the Kausay Pacha, the world of 'living energies. The Inka language reflects their preoccupation with the "energy world" and human experiences of living energy. There is no such thing as "negative energy", only heavy energy called hoocha and rarefied energy called sami. Initiates are taught how to "eat" and "digest" or transform heavy energies that may lead to illness, depression, and conflict. Initiates are also taught to harmonize the poq'po, or human energy field, with the 5 elements and the forces of nature, leading to a high state of personal energy, happiness, and feeling connected to life. Elizabeth Jenkins is a licensed psychotherapist and initiated fourth-level priest."

http://www.inka-online.com/

So, energy is simply HEAVY or LIGHT....there's no judgement in either.  Heavy energy can be given to the Earth or the Ocean to digest.  Sometimes, the heavy energy can be channeled into a Rock. 

What IS opposition, anyway? This question is central to the Sacred Warrior’s Path. It does NOT involve contempt. It is wasteful to feel contempt for people or other entities. A Native American warrior speaking to a group of White Americans put it this way, "You people have such anger and fear and contempt for your so-called criminals that your crime rate goes up and up. Your society has a high crime rate because it is in a perfect position to receive crime. You should be working WITH these people, not in opposition to them. The idea is to have contempt for crime, not for people. It’s more useful to think of every individual as another YOU—to think of every individual as a representative of the universe. Even the worst criminal in life imprisonment sitting in his cell—the center of him is the same seed, the seed of the whole creation." (Mad Bear, from Rolling Thunder by Doug Boyd, 1974, Dell Publishing Company)

all in vain impossible wait for the change
Turquoise Water...thank you! The natives always have such lovely ways of expressing what I try to.
What about people that are addicted to the Saviour Syndrome?

I agree with you Devin. I just think judgement needs to stop

Devin said:

I have been seen as challenging and cold by some...usually those who are operating under a confirmation bias. These persons are looking for very specific information to a very specific emotional question. They always try to hide their intention, and when you provide a clear model of what the answer could be, they become upset if you do not address their emotional state.

The people operating under this discriminatory behavior are still playing with the polarity games, and as such, they require polarized answers. They are looking to quiet their fear because they are still choosing sides. They are still reacting to fear. They are not BAD or WRONG...they are simply more fearful than those that have developed powerful filters for the adrenaline of the fear set of responses.

They can still grow. They require personal account discussion and lots of interpersonal examples to notice the path into the deeper Heart. Most of us do not have time or the inclination to work with these people on a forum.

Just treat them with appreciation and compasion and understanding. They are genuine in their need and interest in this realty. They simply need more personal attention.

Totally Calum. But we need to do this in a way that fosters love not hate. If it is a matter of education, then why name call? Why bring people down? I agree there are misguided individuals but pushing them away will only push them further into ignorance. 

Calum Iain Macdonald said:

I believe there are no bad people, merely people with insufficient information o make an appropriate decision. These people are reaching out through negative means to source but we can be the stewards of the new earth reality to provide them with the knowledge and information they need.

Judgement is nonsense. Ego is nonsense. These are the kinds of things that need to stop, especially if we want to foster a community of love. 

Devin said:

Nothing is nonsense.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~"
16 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~"
18 minutes ago
Kingú replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Very informative, thank you!"
1 hour ago
"Hi Kingu, Journey There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Razvan Ra, Great fortune They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Elise, How are you dear :) Here's your message ~ Judication It feels the moment of…"
2 hours ago
Warden commented on Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group Minnesota Starseeds
"hi from Mn Myself"
3 hours ago
Warden joined Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

Minnesota Starseeds

People from or near Minnesota!!See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service