pray to the angels... aa michael

worship your body as the almighthy he it is

be appreciative of your body

spread gods words to toehrs

make sure all in your home is only of the lord
beautiful eautiful decoration
most heavenly colors

and the gods finest heavens angels singing on each cd in your cd player

make sure you in each action to others serve the lord, by kindness and gratefulness... thank you !:)

your clothes only the lords finest wearing, that is quality , and you feel great wearing. But not o great as to cause suffering to others.
your boots... the finest you can get, yet not as great as to cause suffering onto others.

your work.... any work... as long as you are grateful of the lord

the ways to the lord is also the opposite of what destroys your faith, spirit.
laziness
unkindness
untruthfulness
cold and calculating nature

these are the forces of lucifer we are up against ..

be ware... they will take any form, and poisonining you is possible too if you do not take precautions
always support those supporting God.

organic.
finest organic you can find always

so both you and the organic farmer grows healthy of spirit, and you can eat with delight in each mouthful , knowing what you put in is gods finest

Views: 48

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sounds like those typical jehova witnesses at my door.

Thank you for kind reply. :) Seems I may like jehova then :))

Wonderful.

I heard before they do spread the word of god, just dont have any experience with them. Some seem appreciative of them, in fact quite a few I heard.

We can only open up to god with an open heart

and no doubt

We must become like children yet again, to enter the kingdom of heaven.

Have a nice day

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Nix updated their profile
3 minutes ago
Profile IconColleen Farquhar and Jeniale joined Lady Atalanta's group
Thumbnail

Light Guardians: Unicorn Circle

For Artists, Painters, Journey Men and Journey Women, Warriors, Kings & Queens and Unicorn…See More
6 minutes ago
Colleen Farquhar and Suzanne France are now friends
10 minutes ago
Ashanna El Iriel replied to Ashanna El Iriel's discussion Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings
"Hello and welcome, Antonia!  You are very welcome, thank you for your request! The crystal…"
12 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski replied to Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
"I needed this, thank you. My girlfriend lives in California and I haven't been able to speak…"
13 minutes ago
Jace loved Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
17 minutes ago
Empress Beyond Infinity replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hey there I know youve read me before... but I wanted to know if the hall of records has anything…"
19 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski loved Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
20 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service