I just was out stargazing. I saw Pleiades and tried to take a pic with my phone but it didn't work. I started praying and asked my guardian angel for help in my life and then I saw what looked like a flock of geese, shapewise. Like a V composed of about 20 "geese". Except it was lit up and geese don't light up like that nor did they make the honks I hear when geese fly by. Then the lights started switching around in complex movements and I knew geese don't do that. They constantly fly in a V. Then it flew over my house and I went around the house real quick but it disappeared.

I have seen ufos before but this one trumps all of them. I didn't feel like I should take a pic for some reason.

Opinions?

Views: 93

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It only lasted seconds. If I had taken my phone out and tried to take a pic I would have missed it. Opinions would be much appreciated. I would like to know who was in it most of all.

I think nobody can tell really where it is from or who it was without more details.

TRB3 Spacecraft? :)

Possibly kjell, but a better way to put it would be it was in the shape of a boomerang. In other words it's like a triangle except it is at more of an angle than an equillateral triangle but it didn't have a base. So like a really wide V. I will try to get pics/video if it happens again.
Also I read about the black triangle craft and most of the reports reported them moving very slowly. Whatever this was is pretty fast.

Hey guys, I got a photo of one by accident while taking a photo of the sunset. I put two pics here, one was with the object/objects in it the other was after I saw the objects in the photo and attempted to take another pic, but nothing showed up. I was told it is my ancestors telling me they are here for me and that they love me. Please do not share these photos, these are for this forum only, and I do not wish for them to go viral, even though theres a ton of pics out there I thought Id add that. But if you think I should make a separate post on here I will do so

First pic you can see three spheres that form a narrow triangle, or so it seems from the view of the photo. There could possibly be a fourth sphere in the top right

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Namaia Hirsult Nicaia loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
9 minutes ago
Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along…"
16 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
"Thanks!!! <3 love to you too, Aer Stargazer"
26 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
27 minutes ago
looverly replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Hi, i would like one... i hope you keep doing this thing really ^^.. i would like whatever may be…"
33 minutes ago
Jer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly ha ha ha"
36 minutes ago
Thrive wolf replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Spirit whisperer of the fairy folk"
40 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a video

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Music video by Powerman 5000 performing When Worlds Collide. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,509,970. (C) 1999 SKG Music L.L.C.
1 hour ago
Atylmo loved Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
1 hour ago
Atylmo replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"i really thinks there exists an place after we die but im not very sure what it is i have had some…"
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's photo
1 hour ago
Temuulen Munkh-Erdene replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free past life reading
"I would like one by pm, please. :))"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service