I just was out stargazing. I saw Pleiades and tried to take a pic with my phone but it didn't work. I started praying and asked my guardian angel for help in my life and then I saw what looked like a flock of geese, shapewise. Like a V composed of about 20 "geese". Except it was lit up and geese don't light up like that nor did they make the honks I hear when geese fly by. Then the lights started switching around in complex movements and I knew geese don't do that. They constantly fly in a V. Then it flew over my house and I went around the house real quick but it disappeared.

I have seen ufos before but this one trumps all of them. I didn't feel like I should take a pic for some reason.

Opinions?

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It only lasted seconds. If I had taken my phone out and tried to take a pic I would have missed it. Opinions would be much appreciated. I would like to know who was in it most of all.

I think nobody can tell really where it is from or who it was without more details.

TRB3 Spacecraft? :)

Possibly kjell, but a better way to put it would be it was in the shape of a boomerang. In other words it's like a triangle except it is at more of an angle than an equillateral triangle but it didn't have a base. So like a really wide V. I will try to get pics/video if it happens again.
Also I read about the black triangle craft and most of the reports reported them moving very slowly. Whatever this was is pretty fast.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Nix updated their profile
2 minutes ago
Profile IconColleen Farquhar and Jeniale joined Lady Atalanta's group
Thumbnail

Light Guardians: Unicorn Circle

For Artists, Painters, Journey Men and Journey Women, Warriors, Kings & Queens and Unicorn…See More
4 minutes ago
Colleen Farquhar and Suzanne France are now friends
9 minutes ago
Ashanna El Iriel replied to Ashanna El Iriel's discussion Free Crystal Deck Readings/Healings
"Hello and welcome, Antonia!  You are very welcome, thank you for your request! The crystal…"
10 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski replied to Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
"I needed this, thank you. My girlfriend lives in California and I haven't been able to speak…"
12 minutes ago
Jace loved Arcturian Wolf aka Scott's photo
16 minutes ago
Empress Beyond Infinity replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hey there I know youve read me before... but I wanted to know if the hall of records has anything…"
18 minutes ago
Craig Miloszewski loved Kaigera Winters's discussion Anyone else have an issue with being hypersensitive?
18 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service