_

I have the ability to read peoples energy, see aura colors through my third eye, and see peoples totems and also send healing energy and this is just natural abilities I have. I have not done any kind of training or anything to get to this point in my abilities, It's all natural. So far in basically every reading I have done it was all accurate. My spirit guide told me that the totems I see for people and the aura colors I see for them are always right and the people I read even confirm it and become surprised at how I can know these things without even knowing that person. I have done energy readings on here before but now I wanna do totem and aura readings for you guys.

<3

Also, you should know that by looking at the description for these colors on the internet is not always 100% correct. Just because the description of a aura color doesn't fit you doesn't mean you don't have it and doesn't mean that the description for the color is always accurate.

Tags: animal, aura, energy, eye, healing, readings, spirit, third, totems

Views: 1308

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Neo you have a Green + Purple aura. You love nature. As is evident by your pic. Your auric field is ++- like mine. Develop your White Light ability connect with the Dragon to become Gold.
Jckawet Yellow
With hints of Turquoise

SaMarkAnd said:
Jckawet Yellow

Hi Zephyra, I don't know if you are still doing these readings, but if so, I would love one please. My spiritual name is I'laha (ee lah hah) if that helps you at all. Thanks in advance, and if you're not doing these anymore, then thanks anyways for your generosity on behalf of all the people you've helped here :)

yellow?????

Serotonin said:
Jckawet Yellow

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Adonai loved Melanie Hachey's profile
4 minutes ago
Alexander Rodriguez replied to Christopher smith's discussion Pastlife regression
"Hi Chris, I've done multiple past life regressions and each has shed light for me to further…"
1 hour ago
JD left a comment for Kiki Bear
"Welcome Kiki Bear :) Great to gain a caring and sharing being. Beautiful Avatar Picture Namaste JD"
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen and JD are now friends
1 hour ago
Jesse Theisen replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"I agree, though I was asked Who are you? as well by a different one. That was actually the place…"
1 hour ago
JD replied to JD's discussion Who am I?
"Thanks for the interesting experience. And I would think deep down they will be the same answer."
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Turquoise Water's discussion Lucifer in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"I like the idea of calling them "entities." We're "entities" too! ;-) One…"
2 hours ago
JD posted a status
"Telling others how to live is a shunt to experience, Showing others being an example to others helps understand experience."
2 hours ago
Faith Baba posted photos
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water loved deer~tears's video
2 hours ago
Omnicentrist and Gil are now friends
2 hours ago
Beverley Smith Martin joined Kalananay's group
Thumbnail

Healing with Pendulums!

This group is for learning to heal yourself andothers using a pendulum. We will cover doing chakra…See More
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service