_

i came to this site for many reasons. one was to observe the situation and how far along many of you are in the awakening process. what level people are in the ascension scale.
but i find very few who are on the same scale i am and i expected that i have met very few..and iam not talking about point of views but just experience in general or knowledge obtained.

i knew there would be posts about awakening and problems you all have with symptoms you are having. also how to help each other and i am glad to see that. but i am shocked at the lack of trust to share with others. also how many humans are on this site. why do we even have a entrance application to get in the site? not trying to be a pain but they do cause a lot of problems with not understanding us. that is why a lot of us came to this site for sanctuary and to find answers to questions that others are the same in retrospect. to not be trolled by those who do not truly believe or understand.so we do not have to be misunderstood or for them to tell us we are lieying. just to pick a fight just because they do not have the experience. but i see fear in this sites members for posting anything of what they know. for a lot of the members here do to ridicule. it makes them not want to post at all. but i see fear in this sites members for posting anything of what they know. expecaly the more advanced stuff. for a lot of the members here do to ridicule. it makes them not want to post at all. however i see a lot of people in fear of being unacknowledged lacking direction to find answers and a lot of people who are having issues accepting change do to they have no power over what is going on.

i expected to see ones who advanced in their studies. with sacred geometry, knowledge of ET tech, advanced healing, knowledge on their race or races they interact with. more sharing of experiences with astral and dimensional travel, even abductions and trying to connect all the dots of who and what as a team. thoughts on bettering society. and none of it has to be perfect. even those who work for higher beings do not have it all.

Views: 1718

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you, for your honest words to ponder, Apollymi.

I am hopeful. Forces have been working for a long time to lower the vibrational rates of the population and stunt ascension. This is done through food additives, GMO, Flouride in water, Prescription Medications, Chem Trails, WiFi, 5G and way too many other things to list.

This is what is referred to as "New World Order" Globalism. The current shift in Peoples minds about Globalisation and Corruption is fantastic. This can open a way for all these Globalist "Dumb Down Plans" to be canceled. Healthier People have better functioning higher bodies. This you would assume leads to "Higher Consciousness".

But Alas, where I live I don't meet any "Enlightened Souls". Maybe one day. There are always the "Trolls" (Probably paid for by the Globalists) to contend with, I have fun with them on Twitter. They know nothing. I have been fortunate, so far the People I have had interaction with on this Website are the real deal. It would be nice to see the General Population raise their vibrations a little, might make the World a little more tolerable.

I have some playlists I created from other Peoples Videos that covers a lot of different aspects of the World Agenda. To finally escape this realm one should know what is being done to hinder it. Unfortunately Evil does exist. We must rise above it and be unaffected. Its all just Astral Entities anyway, higher Consciousness is out of their realm.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC18i_dE7g2xlkNP5uywC39w

To understand the forces that work against spiritual evolution makes it a little easier to digest and live with. Sheeple, just don't get it... Seems to be very rare to find higher beings in everyday life, so must not be that many.

In my opinion. Don't despair, things could not get worse than the last 30 years, the internet seems slowly to be shifting mass consciousness and giving access to just about anything you want to know about. Not just #FakeNews MK Ultra style brainwashing through mass media outlets.

Best Wishes

the awaken process for me was that i lerned it all from scratch that my earth is runned by evil forces but also some good forces ijumped in the deap sea aka spiritworld i found notting but questions and devils some was friendly but some wasent after that i paused my acention to try get rid of all evil but it didnt work i see them as an plauge to humans its rare for me to se any god being but i can understand that they is out there i dont see my self as an evil man but i have had an harsh lifestory but i dont let it get me i try my best to be enlighted i dont like evil things i have an hard time to activate my pinal gland and shakra system since i come in contact with some retarded alien souls that try destroy ewerything for me i dont like the gods ho rules the spirit world ive seen acended masters in sky clouds that probely wish me the best some day some year ago some enlighted being gived me an rain bow when i was little sad so i knows that the enlighted beings is out there i dont understand why they dont meet me more often sure ive meet one or 2 beings since i begun ,maybe they wants me to meditate more i dont like their rules,now days i use to talk with some being thats an white light ray she says she is not evil i yuse to feel her fine energy around my face she tels me whatever i ask that i thinks is very funny she says to me she nows my soul but my soul is from some higher dimension than she are but she says they is friends and that she dosent care that i have an stronger soul than she have because my soul is so friendly that i thinks is great i feel very friendly any how any how this is a little story of mine i wish u all to have an wonderful life and may all ur wishes come true and dont trust all u see on internet hahahaha

i can say this we are in for a wonderfull time where secrets will be revealed notting is secret anymore sure where my soul resides is an secret but anyways lol have an great time an ride the wawe of enlightenment

the group i made is now up and running :3 its called light of knowledge. it is a open group for now. read the rules fully. the laws of protection are in affect so yeah.

yes i am seeing now that the worlds food and drink is messed up. i had my doubts about the floried in water but when i got sick and had to switch to all organic diet and drink only spring water or reverse osmosis water i had a huge wake up call. even the store bought shampoos can lotions weight down your aura and chakras. its mind boggling. but the worst was the water! i realized when i drank city water after months of osmosis my abilities where very hard to use and chaotic! which brought slight fear to me because of the massive change....himm wonder if there is a huge link there. thank you for this discussion it is much for me to think about.

Omnicentrist said:

Thank you, for your honest words to ponder, Apollymi.

I am hopeful. Forces have been working for a long time to lower the vibrational rates of the population and stunt ascension. This is done through food additives, GMO, Flouride in water, Prescription Medications, Chem Trails, WiFi, 5G and way too many other things to list.

This is what is referred to as "New World Order" Globalism. The current shift in Peoples minds about Globalisation and Corruption is fantastic. This can open a way for all these Globalist "Dumb Down Plans" to be canceled. Healthier People have better functioning higher bodies. This you would assume leads to "Higher Consciousness".

But Alas, where I live I don't meet any "Enlightened Souls". Maybe one day. There are always the "Trolls" (Probably paid for by the Globalists) to contend with, I have fun with them on Twitter. They know nothing. I have been fortunate, so far the People I have had interaction with on this Website are the real deal. It would be nice to see the General Population raise their vibrations a little, might make the World a little more tolerable.

I have some playlists I created from other Peoples Videos that covers a lot of different aspects of the World Agenda. To finally escape this realm one should know what is being done to hinder it. Unfortunately Evil does exist. We must rise above it and be unaffected. Its all just Astral Entities anyway, higher Consciousness is out of their realm.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC18i_dE7g2xlkNP5uywC39w

To understand the forces that work against spiritual evolution makes it a little easier to digest and live with. Sheeple, just don't get it... Seems to be very rare to find higher beings in everyday life, so must not be that many.

In my opinion. Don't despair, things could not get worse than the last 30 years, the internet seems slowly to be shifting mass consciousness and giving access to just about anything you want to know about. Not just #FakeNews MK Ultra style brainwashing through mass media outlets.

Best Wishes

only a fool learns how much they don't know and thinks themselves to be more than that which they are

Yeah i feel the same way. I was looking for answers and a sanctuary to feel at home. And to further understand myself and to know of my origins and what i can do to start helping heal the planet. And further enhance my knowledge and help others heal themselves. And find out my missions but, i was reading other comments. There's definitely chaos around these forums still and separation. There's a lot to work on.

I found a more welcoming community around wiccan cultures. It is more subdued. And a lot of people love sharing and feel open. There's still some new people there that's like that. But i still believe that once they further enhance their knowledge. Everything will still change. I share love and light on your way.

I am so surprised at how few have jumped on my game that I have here. What you are witnessing is an attempt like no other, to increase the telepathic abilities of us all on a mass scale. But this is telepathic communication via the 5D quantum field. I have 2 participants who are successful so far. I know a lot of us here are pioneers in that we have traveled through out many worlds beyond and in the universe through incarnation and have memories in between so we already understand that the limitations are where we have placed them. the special thing about this teleplay is that we are not communicating in real time. we will be doing the same thing your doing here typing the message for you to read, but we will be using the 5d quantum field so messages will stay there as the sender attends. then any one can read it. This is very advance, but we won't get any where with theorizing things. We have to be engeneers here. We have to create ways to open channels for growing in consciousness. Then we have to make it real. If every one knew what this was, every one would participate because every one is interested in growing. A completely free activity, to literally help us all unlock 5d telepathy on a conscious level. We would be able to communicate from any where at any time with each other. With this gate way we can make a quantum jump on a mass scale to literally construct and link the conscious trail of conscious growth to this time line. Then we find people we know in our personal lives we can show who will listen. I have recently begun showing people how to see auras. people who have never seen such a thing. I could literally show anyone. I work best in person with people when I share. I'm not about texting or staying on line all the time. I'm about authentic communication. I'm about connecting with people on a personal level.

i wonder what is not to be expected from this site its an starseed site it welcomes ewery body even if they is evil because all aliens isnt good thats sad but true all isnt enlighted ,,so what isnt to expected sure most have no clue of what they are they yust join to have some fun for the day lol most dont even chatt sthey yust join this site and leave

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~"
23 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~"
24 minutes ago
Kingú replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Very informative, thank you!"
1 hour ago
"Hi Kingu, Journey There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Razvan Ra, Great fortune They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Elise, How are you dear :) Here's your message ~ Judication It feels the moment of…"
2 hours ago
Warden commented on Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group Minnesota Starseeds
"hi from Mn Myself"
3 hours ago
Warden joined Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

Minnesota Starseeds

People from or near Minnesota!!See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service