_

So recently me and my starseed sister realized that the lady who founded theta healing is a reptilian soul incarnated to spread theta healing for the purpose of spreading a reptilian form of spiritual mindcontrol in an attempt to let the reptilians maintain control of human consciousness's evolution. I had a particularly bad experience with theta healing because i am an andromedan star seed which is very threatening to reptilians. I was being mind-controlled and having my belief systems messed around with by vianna stibal and she was trying to force me to form a contract with her to be her soulmate in another lifetime. she also gave me a dream that was designed to dominate my subconscious like a computer virus and . reptilians are weaker than andromedans. ANYWAYS, just wanted to give y'all starseeds the heads up that theta healing is something bad disguised as something good. it seems so amazing and wonderful but its a form of spiritual mind-control like religion, except this one works a little differently. still reptilian and not the good kind. also any time i would try to ascend up into the 7th plane i was spiritually raped by other reptilians posing as different demigods.... soooo.... avoid theta healing. some people will feel alright im sure but if your soul is any real threat the the reptilian agenda then you are likely to run into similar problems as myself.

Views: 174

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you need healing i can help .i am much older then reptilians just leave a comment and i can heal most things except diabetes never had luck with it.

Good job. Dealing with reptilians can be harsh. I myself had the Alpha Draconians come after me. They were looking to take over the planet. There were only nine of them left. Eventually I was able to change their minds about me. Draconis helped. Now they keep a statue of me on their ships. Funny huh? I'm glad you didn't agree to be her soul mate. Take care.
Lady Isis mary

I have read this ladies book:)...I recall her claiming to have abilities to heal , but I don't recall her using any techniques to how she increased prana/bio photon levels in her body..

I don't listen to that type of banter..
And you claim she is receiving help from archons..makes sense..because if you look at it carefully..you will notice that her ability to reach the highest levels was undermined by the very assumption she arrived at those levls without any techniques..

haha absolutely insane:)..

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

med ait replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"hello Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe thank you for this offer, can you please do dna activation for…"
6 minutes ago
Jesse Theisen replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or…"
24 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Jesse Theisen's discussion Short intro
"Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable…"
26 minutes ago
Boaz Abel replied to Boaz Abel's discussion I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours
"FYI here is Michio Kaku talking about traveling in and out of dimensions"
27 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"greetings Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe..i would like for you to do a reading on me if you would…"
27 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with Kat Hackney, layaa, Wesley and 4 more
29 minutes ago
Boaz Abel posted a discussion

I'll tell you my power if you tell me yours

So I am convinced and have always known that I am different, and that I do not really belong here,…See More
31 minutes ago
Apollymi replied to Kat Hackney's discussion starseed origin help
"there are many definition of a star seed. but when activation of DNA happens many things can become…"
40 minutes ago
OwlRange replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"I was actually worried about that yesterday. So it is interesting you brought it up. Thank you…"
46 minutes ago
Enlil Ninlil replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion Ok here is my game of 5D master telepathy.
"If I could read minds of other people I would make millions of USD as champion in poker, but Im…"
50 minutes ago
Boaz Abel loved Kat Hackney's photo
51 minutes ago
joskoM replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I asked for reading few hours ago, but I also, if it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
56 minutes ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service