So recently me and my starseed sister realized that the lady who founded theta healing is a reptilian soul incarnated to spread theta healing for the purpose of spreading a reptilian form of spiritual mindcontrol in an attempt to let the reptilians maintain control of human consciousness's evolution. I had a particularly bad experience with theta healing because i am an andromedan star seed which is very threatening to reptilians. I was being mind-controlled and having my belief systems messed around with by vianna stibal and she was trying to force me to form a contract with her to be her soulmate in another lifetime. she also gave me a dream that was designed to dominate my subconscious like a computer virus and so me and my sister destroyed her. reptilians are weaker than andromedans so it was a relatively quick fight. ANYWAYS, just wanted to give y'all starseeds the heads up that theta healing is something bad disguised as something good. it seems so amazing and wonderful but its a form of spiritual mind-control like religion, except this one works a little differently. still reptilian and not the good kind. also any time i would try to ascend up into the 7th plane i was spiritually raped by other reptilians posing as different demigods.... soooo.... avoid theta healing. some people will feel alright im sure but if your soul is any real threat the the reptilian agenda then you are likely to run into similar problems as myself.

Views: 98

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if you need healing i can help .i am much older then reptilians just leave a comment and i can heal most things except diabetes never had luck with it.

i appreciate it but i am an accopmplished healer myself. :) i am a 12th dimentional andromedan starseed. :) healing comes naturally to myself. right along wiht destroying evil creeps like vianna stibal :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service