_

https://eraoflight.com/forum/?view=thread&id=52

Greetings to You! From heart to heart in this moment we speak, I am KejRaj(KayRy).

When I went to school, in science class, learning about neutrons, protons, nucleus and atoms. We were basically taught that these are the elements that make up the Universe and your being.

Reading the texts in the books, they had images of the supposed atoms and the other elements which somewhat looked like little balls or spherical in appearance.

My focus was not in the words, in the writing explaining how they work, my focus was on the images. And wondering what is within the atom, not just what we can SEE with a microscope. Acutely looking at the nucleus images, and asking myself what is at THE CORE of the proton and neutron, that fuels their movement.

THIS is spirit energy, plain and simple. At the core, this is the light/spirit force of Creation. This is your Soul, in every atom of your body, and not just in one particular part of the body. We would say small light packets of the Soul. For it is impossible for the physical body to hold the Soul in its entirety. The body would burn out in an instant.

Of course then, when I was in school all I knew for certain is that there is MORE to it than just atoms and such. I did not know what it was or how to explain any of this. Certainly I did not bother asking the teacher for I knew what answer I’d be given.

This light within you, encompasses by far your physical, this is the 99% of your being. The true, spiritual being that is YOU is 99% spiritual light, and only 1% physical.

Here we are still feeling, thinking and believing we are caged animals. Thinking we cannot overcome these illusory shadows in our world, within and without. We have forgotten that WE are omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, we hold the Universe together, for we took part in creating it.

We have stated before the best teacher is the one within. All it takes is silence to hear the voice of your soul. To feel the vibrations of this essence that is within all that grows and changes. This spirit force, this lightlove is what holds the Universe together. Also at the same time expanding and blossoming with new thoughts and creations.

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have stated before the best teacher is the one within. All it takes is silence to hear the voice of your soul.

i would not agree with this. You say 99% is spiritual light and 1% physical.
Physical matter is made out of space and atoms and there is 99% of space and 1% matter and within space there is no light so how can there be 99% of spiritual light within our beeing

99.99999999999999 % Empty space within atoms, sure, but the 1% that we call matter is also just energy perceived as if it is matter.

No light within space?

Everything is spirit based, inc. that which poses as the physical. Ppl pretend they have discovered essential - base particles at the infinite small, but actually they just find more energy /waves behaving like what we like to define as matter. Same with reality : it comes down to a lot of believe systems holding it together.

The 12D model of the densities shows 12 densities of physicality / form / embodiments
non of which are truly physical the way old science wld like to define the physical, inc what we term 3d.

'At the same time expanding and blossoming with new thoughts and creations.' my favorite part ;)

Consciousness and expansion are the 2 terms I use the most when describing source, cause and purpose of all life.

The core is where the courage dwells.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Asar Ciakar replied to Christopher smith's discussion Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.
"Many of us, at least most who awake to their starseed'ness, are these who lived among more…"
20 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
20 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis left a comment for Mr. Poopybutthole
"You might want to edit your name. I personally don't care what you call yourself, but you are…"
25 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
30 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
2 hours ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
2 hours ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
2 hours ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion What's your Moon Phase ? : ) in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi Silent - Dark Mooner :) I am glad you relate to the links. TW Thanks for posting the link on the…"
3 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service