Offering free tarot readings

With

Gaia oracle cards

Ask one question, not to complex.

Shanti Joy

Views: 4154

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Joy you already gave me a reading like 3-4 months ago but I'd like it if you could help me again.

Please give me a love reading about the relationship I'm in right now.

Thank you for your time :)

Hey

Your answer comes it the form of a card called rebirth.

You are in a stage of being born again, where a huge part of the old identified you has died, ego, and now you are becoming as you naturally are light, love, nothing as can be defined. But you are. And this is an experience not a definition.

Shanti Joy

Sotungkang Sun crow said:
Hell Ms joy.. Umm I would love one if still available. I wanted to ask, who am I.what am I?
Hey Deren

A past life that is resonating with you life at this moment and make sense for you to leant about due to karmic reasons is a life in Rome as a witch. Where you worked as a lunar witch, lived in the forest and practiced secrets passed on from ancient Egypt. You worshipped the greate Godess of creation, Isis.

Why is make sense to you now in this lifetimes that you are lacking that connection to Mother Earth and the sisterhood of woman practicing spirituality together. I see you learning about witchcraft and natural medicine in the form of spells,herbs and working with healing. You definitely need to be more outside in the forest.

Shanti Joy

Deren said:
Hi, I want to know about my past lifes. Thank you :) Love%Light
Hey

The reason for your uneasiness is nothing but old memories resurfacing. It has really nothing to do with this relationship. It is coming from a past relationship that you haven't fully let go of. Take a look at yourself and your patterns. It is your heart healing from past pains. For you to open up your heart more readily to this love. Heal past pain and blockages.

Do not worry about this relationship. Your card is called Ocean of Eternal Love. It is a good sign.
Shanti Joy

Karhursa said:

Hey Joy you already gave me a reading like 3-4 months ago but I'd like it if you could help me again.

Joy said:
Hey

The reason for your uneasiness is nothing but old memories resurfacing. It has really nothing to do with this relationship. It is coming from a past relationship that you haven't fully let go of. Take a look at yourself and your patterns. It is your heart healing from past pains. For you to open up your heart more readily to this love. Heal past pain and blockages.

Do not worry about this relationship. Your card is called Ocean of Eternal Love. It is a good sign.
Shanti Joy

Karhursa said:

Thank you so much once again Shanti Joy! :)
Hello Joy. Thanks for doing these for everyone. You are truly a great person. May I have a reading?
Im sorry for asking two question but they're simple. If you must only answer one it would be great if you answer #1. Thanks Joy.

1. Have I found the love of my life? Possibly soulmate?
2. Will I have a bright future and help humanity in great ways?
Thanks again.
Hey Danny

The Person you asked bout is indeed a soulmate but will not be that love of your life out are referring too.

Hey Danny you role in humanity is that on of a balancer, you are empathic and have a talent for energy healing.

Shanti Joy

Denny First said:
Hello Joy. Thanks for doing these for everyone. You are truly a great person. May I have a reading?
Im sorry for asking two question but they're simple. If you must only answer one it would be great if you answer #1. Thanks Joy.

1. Have I found the love of my life? Possibly soulmate?
2. Will I have a bright future and help humanity in great ways?
Thanks again.
Hey

Your card is called Lost Love

You are in a period of healing from a past relationship. This past unhealed pain makes it difficult for you to take new chances in love and to love again passionately with an open heart. You are guided to spend time with the ocean and water to help your emotions to resurface and be released. The the theme will be acceptance and to surrender to a greater spiritual understanding of why you met that person and why that person left your life.

Shanti Joy

br/>

seiðr said:

Joy, thank you in advance and I'd like a general one card draw. I'm interested to see what message comes up.

Did anyone receive there replies.

Or is it only pm that works now?

Shanti Joy

Is there a message that spirit would like me to know?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Seraphim Angel replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I dont want to bother you but it seems you missed me. Thank you"
11 minutes ago
Sakul replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi, thank you for offering your services. If it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
16 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Owlrange, My apologies for missing your message. I am trying to keep it in order of…"
22 minutes ago
Liam posted a discussion
37 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Carter, I sense some concern surrounding you from others. I feel like you are on a decent…"
37 minutes ago
Article by Steve Hutchinson
58 minutes ago
"Greetings Boaz Able, Thank you for allowing me to provide a reading for you. I sense…"
1 hour ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with layaa, Wesley, Altheya and 3 more
1 hour ago
Christian Oglesby replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion How many quantum fingers AM I holding up?
"One right answer so far."
1 hour ago
Quantum Light commented on Quantum Light's video
Thumbnail

Operating Your Vessel With Energetic Maturity

"Thank you so much for your kind words. Most of the conclusions I have found through researching…"
2 hours ago
Suzanne posted a photo

Peace on Earth

Freedom coming soon
2 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Getting Through Spiritual Bypassing

How to know if you are spiritually bypassing, how to get through it, and why its a thing Free E-Book on Clarity and Change: http://quantum-light.net/change-t...
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service