Hey


Offering free tarot readings

With

Gaia oracle cards



Ask one question, not to complex.



Shanti Joy

Views: 4109

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey

Bia I am reposting because of that the answers are all changing.

This was your reading.

Hey



First Ganesha steps forwards as one of your major guides. If you feel lost any time call on her.

And then you get a card called Gaia, and that is what you need more of, forest, nature and organic environments, you are getting more energetically aware and sensitive. Now your energy system is craving a natural and healthier way of life.

Thirdly you get a card called goddess of creation, inviting you to be more creative, it suits you very well, and you will find you understand your emotions better if you express yourself creatively in some way, dance, sign paint. Write.

Shanti Joy
Hi, I want to know about my past lifes. Thank you :) Love%Light

Hey Joy you already gave me a reading like 3-4 months ago but I'd like it if you could help me again.

Please give me a love reading about the relationship I'm in right now.

Thank you for your time :)

Hey


Your answer comes it the form of a card called rebirth.

You are in a stage of being born again, where a huge part of the old identified you has died, ego, and now you are becoming as you naturally are light, love, nothing as can be defined. But you are. And this is an experience not a definition.

Shanti Joy




Sotungkang Sun crow said:
Hell Ms joy.. Umm I would love one if still available. I wanted to ask, who am I.what am I?
Hey Deren


A past life that is resonating with you life at this moment and make sense for you to leant about due to karmic reasons is a life in Rome as a witch. Where you worked as a lunar witch, lived in the forest and practiced secrets passed on from ancient Egypt. You worshipped the greate Godess of creation, Isis.

Why is make sense to you now in this lifetimes that you are lacking that connection to Mother Earth and the sisterhood of woman practicing spirituality together. I see you learning about witchcraft and natural medicine in the form of spells,herbs and working with healing. You definitely need to be more outside in the forest.

Shanti Joy




Deren said:
Hi, I want to know about my past lifes. Thank you :) Love%Light
Hey


The reason for your uneasiness is nothing but old memories resurfacing. It has really nothing to do with this relationship. It is coming from a past relationship that you haven't fully let go of. Take a look at yourself and your patterns. It is your heart healing from past pains. For you to open up your heart more readily to this love. Heal past pain and blockages.

Do not worry about this relationship. Your card is called Ocean of Eternal Love. It is a good sign.
Shanti Joy




Karhursa said:

Hey Joy you already gave me a reading like 3-4 months ago but I'd like it if you could help me again.

Please give me a love reading about the relationship I'm in right now.

Thank you for your time :)



Joy said:
Hey


The reason for your uneasiness is nothing but old memories resurfacing. It has really nothing to do with this relationship. It is coming from a past relationship that you haven't fully let go of. Take a look at yourself and your patterns. It is your heart healing from past pains. For you to open up your heart more readily to this love. Heal past pain and blockages.

Do not worry about this relationship. Your card is called Ocean of Eternal Love. It is a good sign.
Shanti Joy




Karhursa said:

Hey Joy you already gave me a reading like 3-4 months ago but I'd like it if you could help me again.

Please give me a love reading about the relationship I'm in right now.

Thank you for your time :)

Thank you so much once again Shanti Joy! :)
Hello Joy. Thanks for doing these for everyone. You are truly a great person. May I have a reading?
Im sorry for asking two question but they're simple. If you must only answer one it would be great if you answer #1. Thanks Joy.

1. Have I found the love of my life? Possibly soulmate?
2. Will I have a bright future and help humanity in great ways?
Thanks again.
Hey Danny

The Person you asked bout is indeed a soulmate but will not be that love of your life out are referring too.

Hey Danny you role in humanity is that on of a balancer, you are empathic and have a talent for energy healing.

Shanti Joy



Denny First said:
Hello Joy. Thanks for doing these for everyone. You are truly a great person. May I have a reading?
Im sorry for asking two question but they're simple. If you must only answer one it would be great if you answer #1. Thanks Joy.

1. Have I found the love of my life? Possibly soulmate?
2. Will I have a bright future and help humanity in great ways?
Thanks again.
Hey


Your card is called Lost Love

You are in a period of healing from a past relationship. This past unhealed pain makes it difficult for you to take new chances in love and to love again passionately with an open heart. You are guided to spend time with the ocean and water to help your emotions to resurface and be released. The the theme will be acceptance and to surrender to a greater spiritual understanding of why you met that person and why that person left your life.

Shanti Joy


br/>

seiðr said:

Joy, thank you in advance and I'd like a general one card draw. I'm interested to see what message comes up.

Did anyone receive there replies.

Or is it only pm that works now?

Shanti Joy

Is there a message that spirit would like me to know?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
19 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
37 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
45 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
51 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
1 hour ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service