Starseeds United - Are you awakened to your purpose yet?

Are there any Starseeds here that have awakened to their purpose for this mass ascension time that all of humanity can take part in? Old Earth to New Earth. At this time, I'm looking to know the skills you possess in the 3D system that are to be used in helping others ascend into the 5D. 

thank you,

Khepri Thoth

Tags: disclosure, innovation, space, starseeds

Views: 239

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm not sure, but I think it's related to helping others...

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
19 minutes ago
Bronwyn GOulding left a comment for Jay Vincent Ahih Jaihi Fesaha
45 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
51 minutes ago
Chloe Pulsipher loved BlueNight S's discussion You are God, you are the devil.
57 minutes ago
Lady Aquanine replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
1 hour ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service