Starseeds United - Are you awakened to your purpose yet?

Are there any Starseeds here that have awakened to their purpose for this mass ascension time that all of humanity can take part in? Old Earth to New Earth. At this time, I'm looking to know the skills you possess in the 3D system that are to be used in helping others ascend into the 5D. 

thank you,

Khepri Thoth

Tags: disclosure, innovation, space, starseeds

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Indigo says it pretty well... unable to fit in :-))

It is actually my purpose

Else I wouldn't be doing it, it has a higher purpose in the end. But as you may know, we each have multiple purposes on our soul mission. The not fitting in part is part of raising the vibration of the planet, like for many indigos.

Yet while my mission is to not fit in, my mission is also to learn , while each and every human almost on this planet is an ascended master, they have chosen to forget in order to come here and learn.

Earth is a school.

Chose to come and learn it all over again.

Hopefully this time, do it a little better, aid the world a litle bit more.

In previous lives we may have been caught up in self gratification, or sense desire drugs, or even addictions/anger, hate,wars for far too long.

But this life is different, if we are conscious of being here for a purpose, we can change the plan.

No longer a robot.

Our true purpose is to become free, not a drone of Their System... the system here to enslave us all, via tv, facebook, smartphones, educations and mind numbing drugs (pharmacy).

To remember who we truly are. Light. Light shapes body.

The whole Prestige, Talent, High IQ thing is a thing here to imprison us all. And thus we must be careful if we take on any label whatsoever. Also with the indigo label, or any label or education.

Our own ego can imprison us.

It's why education is one of their favorite methods to imprison the planet... It feels good for us to be 'clever' -- but the most possessed people are often those iwth High Education.... state politicians, maybe doctors/jurists etc.

They may see no truth at all.

Education brainwashed them. Now they only work for that system, a system where money is worth more than humans.

Where human lives are sacrificeable.

I'm here as a whistleblower and as an anchorer of the new Frequency. An energy generator to download and anchor in the new frequency into the 3rd dimensional grid system of the planet. (grid work) Starseed bodies when activated at a certain DNA level are a powerful god technology that can override timelines and shift consciousness perspectives to what becomes a materially manifested reality on this planet.

I'm not sure, but I think it's related to helping others...

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
9 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
24 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
42 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
52 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
53 minutes ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service