_

Starseeds: Do you find it easier to socialize with children?

Do you find that your relationships with children work better and more harmoniously than those with other (non-starseed) adults?

Since a higher percentage of children are starseeds than among adults, it is quite logical that it should be easiler to socialize with children. My own experience is that children more easily grasp metaphysical concepts, and they see right to your soul rather than looking at your appearance. What do you think? I think adults can be judgemental, aggressive, antisocial, rude, ignorant, stupid, egotistical, while I think children are wise, they see the higher good in every situation, they know intuitively the soul of each person and don't have to rely on prejudice. They don't buy into the scaremongering and stupidity of our current society.

Tags: relations

Views: 372

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nah, and children are ignorant af

Some say that kids are "pure and virgin", however some others saying that starseed kids "carrying the knowledge and experiences of their previous lives"... therefore starseed kids are far from being pure and virgin since they already having a "karma debt", unfinished business and innate knowledge (whatever you name it etc) that they use upon their will. It make no sense whatsoever... double standards.

Kids are virgin until they learn one thing... then, their virginity is gone. After that, around 2-3 years old, the human brain develop its ability to realize that what the others feel/think is not the same as one individual do... then kids become conscious of their acts (to some extend, depending of their level of understanding and knowledge, they develop their sociability, good/bad notion, responsibility of their acts etc), therefore starseed kids are even less virgin and pure than other kids (because when their human brain can sustain a basic thought system, their soul nature should overcome the lack of knowledge that average kids have).

After a few hours, a kid is not pure and virgin anymore, and after 2-3 years old they can understand the others upon their own understanding of themselves and their own limits... after that, parents are to blame if a kid have a bad behavior or bad values. Parents often using their kids' lack of knowledge and understanding... or lacking to their parenthood duties (to transmit correct informations, values and to give all tools to allow their kids to develop themselves on all aspects). Some people having a great ability to deal with kids and the intellectually handicapped, but it's an ability, not a norm.

I tend to get along well with kids, and always have. I've been told by many people that, 'You'd make a great father!' but I never had any desire to have children of my own. I help manage a weekly surf/kayak/SUP/other fun beach stuff camp for kids 8-teens in the summer. The amount of insights and wisdom they provide, whether it is through discussion, or just by observing their interactions with others, is quite astonishing. One of my favorite quotes was one kid who proclaimed, 'If you aren't living on the edge, you're taking up too much space!' I'm not sure if it was because they were playing king-of-the-hill on a stand-up paddleboard, or if he had heard it somewhere else, but I like his thinking.

@Asar Ciakar,
    no

I actually find it difficult. I hear them talk but I hear another voice behind their voice. It's like they're talking to me telepathically with their mind while they are speaking out of their mouth. It stirs so many uneasy feelings within me to notice this. I keep my distance now. It's just something about this existence that doesn't sit well with me. Sorry for steering off topic.

yes XD

positiveevitisop said:

@Asar Ciakar,
    no

For as long as I can remember, I always had a fascination with infants and small children. It seems that they feel the same way when I’m nearby or interacting with them. When some are crying, when they look at me, then stop, maybe even start giggling. When I act with kindness with them (like me picking up something they dropped), they form an instant close bond with me. It is very sad when we have to leave one another, but we both know that we’ll meet again someday. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. commented on Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s video
20 minutes ago
Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed. commented on Damian Q. Laster, MSc.D., M.Ed.'s video
20 minutes ago
21 minutes ago
22 minutes ago
22 minutes ago
22 minutes ago
23 minutes ago
32 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service