I wanted to know if anybody else feels strain on their relationships right now. Ive been in a 3 yr relationship with a man , that's now breaking apart because he doesn't understand my Starseed awakening. I feel lately weve grown apart and don't seem to be a vibrational match anymore. He stayed the same and i'm ready to ascend to 5d. Ever since i awakened to my starseed identity it seems to be harder and harder for him to understand all this. He just doesn't believe, and is stuck in the matrix kind of life. He may or may not be Starseed himself, but i wanted others opinions of how they feel about Starseed relationships with Non Starseed people. Is it possible??

it's getting harder and harder for me and my significant other due to my awakening...

thanks ...all feedback would be much appreciated

Views: 2374

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have seen this happen many times over. One'e vibrational frequencies increase while the other's stay the same. Soon incompatible energies emerge in a relationship until they separate.

LOVE & LIGHT,

Louis

From my recent experience it is not just starseed/non starseed relationships that are strained at this moment of time. I have been in a very fractious relationship this last year or so. Everything just suddenly seemed to break down for no reason, he was my best friend, we had so much in common and now I feel like I don't even know him. We are currently not together although this has not solved the problem! Even though I feel I can't live with him I feel I can't live without him either.

I have recently been told I am a starseed, Pleiadian I believe. When I was told everything just made sense to me. He also has been told he is a starseed, he is Sirian. You would have thought with both of us being starseeds we would be a 'match made in heaven' but it doesn't seem the case. We do have so much in common, we are both extremely open, we share the same beliefs but there is something very big pushing us apart. 

I do hope you find peace in your relationship

Natalie-this is an interesting statement. It may be that he is part of your soul group (soul mate) but not necessarily your twin flame. What I did discover is that Starseeds are coming into relationships with the incarnated twin-and if you are not a twin with the mate there will be a struggle.

http://humanityhealing.net/member-area/courses-offered/twin-flames-...

A struggle, because each of you have a twinflame, but because of the programming that you activated and the contract that you agreed upon before arriving to this assignment, the two of you may be friends from another planet, dimension-and agreed to assist each other in awakening. This agreement may have been due to the contract that your Twin also accepted with those they are connected with.

It will be best for you to stand still and really listen to your guides. They will help you discern if you need to walk away.

Also, you may want to work with a Pendulum to discover specific answers that your guides want you to have right away, so that time, energy and love is not wasted.

Then in that way, you will learn how you can build one another up, to accomplish the mission at which both of you agreed upon before settling in this 3D realm.

Just a bit of insight from one who has been there before ;-)

Love, Light & Wisdom,

Namaste,

~Mmmm MRA

Natalie said:

From my recent experience it is not just starseed/non starseed relationships that are strained at this moment of time. I have been in a very fractious relationship this last year or so. Everything just suddenly seemed to break down for no reason, he was my best friend, we had so much in common and now I feel like I don't even know him. We are currently not together although this has not solved the problem! Even though I feel I can't live with him I feel I can't live without him either.

I have recently been told I am a starseed, Pleiadian I believe. When I was told everything just made sense to me. He also has been told he is a starseed, he is Sirian. You would have thought with both of us being starseeds we would be a 'match made in heaven' but it doesn't seem the case. We do have so much in common, we are both extremely open, we share the same beliefs but there is something very big pushing us apart. 

WOW! Thank you so much for all this information. This is all new to me but has given me a lot of answers to why I feel the way I do.

It was only yesterday that I ordered a pendulum!

It is funny how both of us most of the time can not be around each other but neither one of us will walk away. It is like we are meant to be in each others lives just maybe not in that sort of relationship. 

Thanks again  : )

Mmmm MRA said:

Natalie-this is an interesting statement. It may be that he is part of your soul group (soul mate) but not necessarily your twin flame. What I did discover is that Starseeds are coming into relationships with the incarnated twin-and if you are not a twin with the mate there will be a struggle.

http://humanityhealing.net/member-area/courses-offered/twin-flames-...

A struggle, because each of you have a twinflame, but because of the programming that you activated and the contract that you agreed upon before arriving to this assignment, the two of you may be friends from another planet, dimension-and agreed to assist each other in awakening. This agreement may have been due to the contract that your Twin also accepted with those they are connected with.

It will be best for you to stand still and really listen to your guides. They will help you discern if you need to walk away.

Also, you may want to work with a Pendulum to discover specific answers that your guides want you to have right away, so that time, energy and love is not wasted.

Then in that way, you will learn how you can build one another up, to accomplish the mission at which both of you agreed upon before settling in this 3D realm.

Just a bit of insight from one who has been there before ;-)

Love, Light & Wisdom,

Namaste,

~Mmmm MRA

Natalie said:

Like you I have never wanted the 'conventional earth life'. I always thought I was strange and maybe that's my relationships never worked. I thought this one was different because we just seemed to connect from the get go. It was a fantastic relationship up until the last year or so. 

It's horrible to feel rejected by someone you truly love. Especially by someone you feel you can open up to who wouldn't judge you for who you are. Maybe in time things will change, I believe if you are truly meant to be it will work itself out.

Just stay true to yourself and keep positive : )

Carolyn Lazare said:

I can always find some measure of comfort on my beloved Starseed Community.  I too, feel me and him have been drifting further and further apart  lately.. in part.. due to my awakening. I'm not really interested at this point, in much else. My veil has lifted...3d has not much left to offer me and he still wants the conventional earth life of marriage and children and buying a home etc.... and i never have . I feel like he's rejecting me because i confessed my Starseed identity to him. He's afraid or doesn't understand. When i try to impart information to him and to spead my light he just doesn't listen or care.

I love him so much, but i as well, feel we can't bridge the gap

Whitesky-please see my post a few before above yours...this may assist you in understanding.

Love, Light & Wisdom,

Namaste,

~Mmmm MRA

Whitesky said:

I'm passing through this lately with my girlfriend. We used to get along very very well, everyone would look at us and tell we were the perfect couple...

Since I started awakening on February she is furious at me, I don't know, she just won't accept what I try to tell her. She's with me everyday, she sees how much I've changed in matter of weeks but she won't accept my head being another place all day long and when I try to be here on 3D Earth I feel weird and she doesn't like it, she doesn't accept, she gets angry... We've been fighting, for four years we never had that and now we're having it almost every day. We disagree on many things, it's very difficult.

I feel that I need to help her on her awakening, but I don't know when it'll happen and it worries me, because as days go by we're disagreeing more and more and I don't want to hurt her in any way.

The other thing is that I met a girl one year ago over the Internet and I can't stop thinking about her ever since, we never met and she doesn't talk to me constantly, just very rarely... I feel VERY connected with her, I can't stop thinking about her, everyday, no matter what, it's like I feel her inside me, I feel her thoughts, I feel her emotions and we don't even speak to each other for months now (we're kind of friends but she doesn't talk to me because... well, I don't know :/).

I've been told that she is my twin flame, I've been told this in dreams, awake, by other people here on the community, and I feel a very comforting energy that emanates from her just by looking at a picture. She lives just 200 miles away...

I don't want to hurt my girlfriend and I feel I have something to complete with her and at the same time there's this girl who won't get out of my head, it's just that she's there every minute. She doesn't even know these things, she's not awake yet, she's deep inside 3D... I'm kinda lost...

Sorry for ranting about my life, I guess we're all beginning to feel more people's energy and we have to deal with it..

Carolyn, I think that's also a way for us to see our own flaws, what we have to improve in order to help other people in the future. If we cannot find a solution to a person that we love, we'll have much trouble finding it for other human beings. That's our calling to see what's wrong inside us so we can fix it now, to allow our feelings to be more complete towards all human beings!

Here are a few good links to assist you with understanding how to use the Pendulum.

http://www.odysseyofthesoul.org/freomm/pendulum.htm

http://www.beyond-hearing-voices.com/using-a-pendulum.html

Use these 'tools' for your highest good for yourself and others-for healing, protection, restoring, and knowledge.

Enjoy!

Namaste,

~Mmmm MRA

Whitesky said:

I have read it! Thank you!
I really need to stand still and find a way to feel what my guides are trying to say.

Where do I learn to use the pendulum?

Mmmm MRA said:

Whitesky-please see my post a few before above yours...this may assist you in understanding.

Love, Light & Wisdom,

Namaste,

~Mmmm MRA

Whitesky said:

I'm passing through this lately with my girlfriend. We used to get along very very well, everyone would look at us and tell we were the perfect couple...

Since I started awakening on February she is furious at me, I don't know, she just won't accept what I try to tell her. She's with me everyday, she sees how much I've changed in matter of weeks but she won't accept my head being another place all day long and when I try to be here on 3D Earth I feel weird and she doesn't like it, she doesn't accept, she gets angry... We've been fighting, for four years we never had that and now we're having it almost every day. We disagree on many things, it's very difficult.

I feel that I need to help her on her awakening, but I don't know when it'll happen and it worries me, because as days go by we're disagreeing more and more and I don't want to hurt her in any way.

The other thing is that I met a girl one year ago over the Internet and I can't stop thinking about her ever since, we never met and she doesn't talk to me constantly, just very rarely... I feel VERY connected with her, I can't stop thinking about her, everyday, no matter what, it's like I feel her inside me, I feel her thoughts, I feel her emotions and we don't even speak to each other for months now (we're kind of friends but she doesn't talk to me because... well, I don't know :/).

I've been told that she is my twin flame, I've been told this in dreams, awake, by other people here on the community, and I feel a very comforting energy that emanates from her just by looking at a picture. She lives just 200 miles away...

I don't want to hurt my girlfriend and I feel I have something to complete with her and at the same time there's this girl who won't get out of my head, it's just that she's there every minute. She doesn't even know these things, she's not awake yet, she's deep inside 3D... I'm kinda lost...

Sorry for ranting about my life, I guess we're all beginning to feel more people's energy and we have to deal with it..

Carolyn, I think that's also a way for us to see our own flaws, what we have to improve in order to help other people in the future. If we cannot find a solution to a person that we love, we'll have much trouble finding it for other human beings. That's our calling to see what's wrong inside us so we can fix it now, to allow our feelings to be more complete towards all human beings!

Oh wow! Thank you! Its so nice to feel understood. I have always been more of a loner, I have always had 'friends' and enjoyed peoples company but I have always preferred my own because I can be myself!

No one really gets me, my family are very supportive of me no matter what although I know my dad would have preferred me to have gone to collage, got a good job that pays well and given him some grandchildren but that's not me. I am forever telling him I would rather be happy than not be happy with loads of money!  I do not trust social systems either, I question everything and always have! 

Before I was told I was a starseed I was struggling with life for a bit, I just felt so lost and misunderstood. I have always remained positive but I was suffering with anxiety and it was taking over. I feel like I was meant to find out at that moment of my life because once I was told everything just fitted and I did feel like a big weight had been lifted. I don't know whether this was my awakening or maybe that will come in time. Since being told I have been happier within even though life/relationship problems are still very much in my life they are not effecting me like before. I am extremely sensitive so any little thing will still upset me but it doesn't last as long anymore. I feel I am learning to let go of my 'human' emotions. Some people have judged me, saying that I am buying in to 'mumbo jumbo' but that is their insecurities not mine. I know my journey isn't over yet (far from it) and I know it won't be easy but I do feel blessed. 

Carolyn Lazare said:

Natalie i just read your profile and it sounds exactly like me. ! BIG HUGS . I know i'm Starseed.. but not aware of my origins.. although i could be Pleaidian as well. None of our social systems and daily routines here feel right to me. I never participated in them..even from an early age. SCHOOL....MARRIAGE...WORK, TO PAY MEANINGLESS BILLS OUR WHOLE LIVES. All our basic needs should be provided for. THIS ISN'T WHAT LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT. I never liked money and never cared to have a career. I want to spend my days as i wish doing things that fulfill me. None of our systems every seemed right to me. I always sensed it was a lie. TAKE HEART MY FELLOW LIGHTWORKER I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME STUFF AS YOU. So good to know i'm not alone with feeling my world and relationships are inside out lately. My whole world view has collapsed.

Ha yes it is possible to be in a relationship with a non-starseed person if you want to call it that..

To be honest I have real difficulty though because I like both men and women but I prefer that they have this "starseed" belief because if they don't believe in aliens well its really hard for me and them to get along..I mean we can, but the motivation just isn't there, the spiritual connection and what not.

Usually the worst person out there to be with is the hardcore atheist/sceptic..

Also I'm 6 foot 1 or.. 2 and I find it extremely difficult to date someone who is shorter than me.

cheers though, I hope that you find stability in your relationship. :)

I know who my twin flame is, but I've been questioning it unti tonight - unti I read this post, and then I pulled out my pendulum and asked it to confirm once more for me, that the person i believe to be my Twin flame really is just that.  It confirmed it, and then I scrolled down and read the post from Mmmm MRA:

"Also, you may want to work with a Pendulum to discover specific answers that your guides want you to have right away, so that time, energy and love is not wasted."

...and that was the confirmation that i was looking for... so thank you.  I now know what I've always felt, and now I'm ready to let him go.  He helped me to wake up and find my path, and that's all he is able to do here.  I'll be waiting for him on the other side.

I feel all so lonely being where i live and not having anyone close to me who shares the thoughts as I or are going through the same 'thing' as we. Its wayy to hard at times. And being only 17 I feel like it makes it that much harded to find people around my age, it seems like most of them are still fast alseep. Its only been a year or so since ive 'awaken' but even before my relationships with girls and most friends i guess, dont seem to last long. I have hope of meeting my twin flame one day, if shes here, i hope it is soon. 

But wouldent it be awesome if all of us ''awakend starseeds'' around the world could come together for just a few days. I know I wouldent want to leave! We could build a new society for the rest of the world and herself! I feel like that needs to happen in order to really 'change' things though. And maybe i would find the girl ive been waiting for. Im ready. Sooo ready. Love~n~Light to all you my star friends.  

Divine Love, this is great advice.  I have not told my husband that i am starseed.  We used to be two peas in a pod.  In the past two years my personality has changed drastically (for the better, imho) and we dont have a lot of the same interests anymore.  I belong to meditation groups, and talk about aliens and angels, and he kind of makes fun of me for it.  He gets jealous when i go out to meditate.  So i am terrified that if i disclose to him who i really am, he will either have me locked up in a loony bin or divorce me.  I know on a rational level he would never do that, but these discussions really freak him out.  So for now, i just try to show how happy these things make me feel, be a beacon for positive energy, and just let him come around on his own terms.  You cant force people to believe the way you do.  Ultimately, everything ALWAYS works out for the best.

Divine Love ~ Priyanka said:

Hello Carolyn, I'm in a relationship with a non starseed and I was feeling the same few months back, his ignorance and rejection towards my beliefs were hurting me and I felt that it's time to move on. But sharing my situation with fellow starseeds and then my gudes I decided to look at things from his eyes once.

Universe is one being and even non starseeds aka humans have ET origins that they've forgotten. We have awakened before them and so it's difficult to be the same person we used to be. Now looking through the eyes of your beloved he must be equally shocked to see the sudden change in you. It's easier for us to accept this truth because we already knew it in our hearts, but for someone who is trapped in ego and still stuck in the 3d game it's difficult to accept.

He could be feeling that he might lose you or concerned about your well being because he's still asleep and to him none of the starseed and cosmic truth's make sense. Your horizon is much more then you thought it was and you're trying to share it with him when he doesn't have eyes to see them yet. It's obvious that he will feel threatened and you will feel unaccepted. I know the pain and confusion.

Try to share simple things with him like benefits of meditation and empath's, then move to talking about fae folk and how Angels exist in real world too. When he's comfortable enough show him the images and articles on Ancient aliens and his 3d mind will get confused and ego will shatter to see that there is so much more that he thought.

It takes time for everyone to swallow the information, for us it was as natural as breathing, but it's not the same for everyone. He might be trying to help you the best way he can according to his level of consciousness. I suggest that you take some time alone and then decide, don't rush and if you ever feel lost or confused we're here. :)

love

Priyanka

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Trippy E.T loved ✶≋Sierah≋✶'s photo
5 minutes ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። replied to √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s discussion Tlingit Indian Shamans & Their Shaman Soul Catcher Talisman Tools.. in the group Call of the Shaman
"Yes that's what it could be yeah ...your probably right, used as a tool by the Inuit…"
17 minutes ago
The Great Sea loved √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
24 minutes ago
The Great Sea replied to Garrett Porter's discussion stuck in a hard living situation
"Sure. It is a bummer that you are not in the US, as I have a Consumer Protection booklet that has…"
27 minutes ago
The Great Sea loved Zaikan's discussion The Importance of Lowering Your Vibrations
30 minutes ago
The Great Sea replied to Zaikan's discussion The Importance of Lowering Your Vibrations
"Descension is not a permanent moving downward, but rather a retraction of the consciousness, the…"
31 minutes ago
Commander Randy replied to Suzan's discussion Funny Videos
"GALACTIC NEWS NETWORK - Ross Grey https://youtu.be/V1w_vdH-Fdk"
40 minutes ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
Thumbnail

He Believes He's Well Balanced 'Nameste'

"These guys are so keeping up with technology.. "
1 hour ago
√ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ። commented on √ℓἇ∂ἇ ኔጡ።'s photo
Thumbnail

He Believes He's Well Balanced 'Nameste'