I wanted to know if anybody else feels strain on their relationships right now. Ive been in a 3 yr relationship with a man , that's now breaking apart because he doesn't understand my Starseed awakening. I feel lately weve grown apart and don't seem to be a vibrational match anymore. He stayed the same and i'm ready to ascend to 5d. Ever since i awakened to my starseed identity it seems to be harder and harder for him to understand all this. He just doesn't believe, and is stuck in the matrix kind of life. He may or may not be Starseed himself, but i wanted others opinions of how they feel about Starseed relationships with Non Starseed people. Is it possible??

it's getting harder and harder for me and my significant other due to my awakening...

thanks ...all feedback would be much appreciated

Views: 1611

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow! Thank you! Its so nice to feel understood. I have always been more of a loner, I have always had 'friends' and enjoyed peoples company but I have always preferred my own because I can be myself!

No one really gets me, my family are very supportive of me no matter what although I know my dad would have preferred me to have gone to collage, got a good job that pays well and given him some grandchildren but that's not me. I am forever telling him I would rather be happy than not be happy with loads of money!  I do not trust social systems either, I question everything and always have! 

Before I was told I was a starseed I was struggling with life for a bit, I just felt so lost and misunderstood. I have always remained positive but I was suffering with anxiety and it was taking over. I feel like I was meant to find out at that moment of my life because once I was told everything just fitted and I did feel like a big weight had been lifted. I don't know whether this was my awakening or maybe that will come in time. Since being told I have been happier within even though life/relationship problems are still very much in my life they are not effecting me like before. I am extremely sensitive so any little thing will still upset me but it doesn't last as long anymore. I feel I am learning to let go of my 'human' emotions. Some people have judged me, saying that I am buying in to 'mumbo jumbo' but that is their insecurities not mine. I know my journey isn't over yet (far from it) and I know it won't be easy but I do feel blessed. 

Carolyn Lazare said:

Natalie i just read your profile and it sounds exactly like me. ! BIG HUGS . I know i'm Starseed.. but not aware of my origins.. although i could be Pleaidian as well. None of our social systems and daily routines here feel right to me. I never participated in them..even from an early age. SCHOOL....MARRIAGE...WORK, TO PAY MEANINGLESS BILLS OUR WHOLE LIVES. All our basic needs should be provided for. THIS ISN'T WHAT LIFE IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT. I never liked money and never cared to have a career. I want to spend my days as i wish doing things that fulfill me. None of our systems every seemed right to me. I always sensed it was a lie. TAKE HEART MY FELLOW LIGHTWORKER I'M GOING THROUGH THE SAME STUFF AS YOU. So good to know i'm not alone with feeling my world and relationships are inside out lately. My whole world view has collapsed.

Ha yes it is possible to be in a relationship with a non-starseed person if you want to call it that..

To be honest I have real difficulty though because I like both men and women but I prefer that they have this "starseed" belief because if they don't believe in aliens well its really hard for me and them to get along..I mean we can, but the motivation just isn't there, the spiritual connection and what not.

Usually the worst person out there to be with is the hardcore atheist/sceptic..

Also I'm 6 foot 1 or.. 2 and I find it extremely difficult to date someone who is shorter than me.

cheers though, I hope that you find stability in your relationship. :)

I know who my twin flame is, but I've been questioning it unti tonight - unti I read this post, and then I pulled out my pendulum and asked it to confirm once more for me, that the person i believe to be my Twin flame really is just that.  It confirmed it, and then I scrolled down and read the post from Mmmm MRA:

"Also, you may want to work with a Pendulum to discover specific answers that your guides want you to have right away, so that time, energy and love is not wasted."

...and that was the confirmation that i was looking for... so thank you.  I now know what I've always felt, and now I'm ready to let him go.  He helped me to wake up and find my path, and that's all he is able to do here.  I'll be waiting for him on the other side.

I feel all so lonely being where i live and not having anyone close to me who shares the thoughts as I or are going through the same 'thing' as we. Its wayy to hard at times. And being only 17 I feel like it makes it that much harded to find people around my age, it seems like most of them are still fast alseep. Its only been a year or so since ive 'awaken' but even before my relationships with girls and most friends i guess, dont seem to last long. I have hope of meeting my twin flame one day, if shes here, i hope it is soon. 

But wouldent it be awesome if all of us ''awakend starseeds'' around the world could come together for just a few days. I know I wouldent want to leave! We could build a new society for the rest of the world and herself! I feel like that needs to happen in order to really 'change' things though. And maybe i would find the girl ive been waiting for. Im ready. Sooo ready. Love~n~Light to all you my star friends.  

I know were not at the same stage and i'm ok with it..it's him who not.. and  a bit freaked out i think lol  A few weeks ago he told me he wanted to live alone when our lease is up here at our apartment. Since my awakening and finding out i'm a Starseed (it's the only thing that ever made sense as to why i'm a round peg trying to fit into a square hole my whole life)he says were not on the same "page' anymore and having less and less in common. I guess i'm ready to fully ascend and he wants to stay in 3d because it's his comfort zone and he's afraid. I opened up to him about all this because i love him and i know he loves me ,but it really freaks him out. Whether he means to or not, rejection is what happened. I'm so sad......he thinks disclosure and the shift will only happen in 50 yrs. When i try to tell him it's happening NOW right before our eyes ,and the abundance programs etc are coming this year, he just doesn't believe me...It hurts to feel ridiculed. I always accepted him for how he is.. and i feel he cannot.. or will not... do the same. (sigh)  Namaste

Divine Love, this is great advice.  I have not told my husband that i am starseed.  We used to be two peas in a pod.  In the past two years my personality has changed drastically (for the better, imho) and we dont have a lot of the same interests anymore.  I belong to meditation groups, and talk about aliens and angels, and he kind of makes fun of me for it.  He gets jealous when i go out to meditate.  So i am terrified that if i disclose to him who i really am, he will either have me locked up in a loony bin or divorce me.  I know on a rational level he would never do that, but these discussions really freak him out.  So for now, i just try to show how happy these things make me feel, be a beacon for positive energy, and just let him come around on his own terms.  You cant force people to believe the way you do.  Ultimately, everything ALWAYS works out for the best.

Divine Love ~ Priyanka said:

Hello Carolyn, I'm in a relationship with a non starseed and I was feeling the same few months back, his ignorance and rejection towards my beliefs were hurting me and I felt that it's time to move on. But sharing my situation with fellow starseeds and then my gudes I decided to look at things from his eyes once.

Universe is one being and even non starseeds aka humans have ET origins that they've forgotten. We have awakened before them and so it's difficult to be the same person we used to be. Now looking through the eyes of your beloved he must be equally shocked to see the sudden change in you. It's easier for us to accept this truth because we already knew it in our hearts, but for someone who is trapped in ego and still stuck in the 3d game it's difficult to accept.

He could be feeling that he might lose you or concerned about your well being because he's still asleep and to him none of the starseed and cosmic truth's make sense. Your horizon is much more then you thought it was and you're trying to share it with him when he doesn't have eyes to see them yet. It's obvious that he will feel threatened and you will feel unaccepted. I know the pain and confusion.

Try to share simple things with him like benefits of meditation and empath's, then move to talking about fae folk and how Angels exist in real world too. When he's comfortable enough show him the images and articles on Ancient aliens and his 3d mind will get confused and ego will shatter to see that there is so much more that he thought.

It takes time for everyone to swallow the information, for us it was as natural as breathing, but it's not the same for everyone. He might be trying to help you the best way he can according to his level of consciousness. I suggest that you take some time alone and then decide, don't rush and if you ever feel lost or confused we're here. :)

love

Priyanka

It's understanding and guiding your partner to slowly accept the Starseed phenomena. But not to just put him on the sideline and leave him with questions unanswered about your talk of ascension and whatnot. That isn't right at all, and in my opinion I think you should be the person to slowly teach him of what you know and ask him for his understanding and openness to the subject. My bf I've been with for 2 years is aware of ETS and other such things but I don't mention much of it because that kind of stuff still frightens him when I talk about Reptilians and etc. It's a matter of acceptance and understanding on your part that I "think" you should do with him. In my case after taking small steps and telling him of my experiences he has grown more curious of it and then I can freely chat with him time to time. Though in my case I'm not entirely focused on "ascending" to 5D and so forth, my place is currently here in 3D and 4D for now...

I appreciate your stance in the matter.  I have been doing this, sharing little experiences here and there with the hopes that he will gradually be more accepting, but i am having the opposite result of you.  Every thing i say about the subject is met with criticism and almost a downright mockery of my "imaginary friends".  It is much easier to just keep the peace and not say anything unless he specifically asks about it.  All I can do at this point is lead by example.  

Aeizwyn Xaynquis said:

It's understanding and guiding your partner to slowly accept the Starseed phenomena. But not to just put him on the sideline and leave him with questions unanswered about your talk of ascension and whatnot. That isn't right at all, and in my opinion I think you should be the person to slowly teach him of what you know and ask him for his understanding and openness to the subject. My bf I've been with for 2 years is aware of ETS and other such things but I don't mention much of it because that kind of stuff still frightens him when I talk about Reptilians and etc. It's a matter of acceptance and understanding on your part that I "think" you should do with him. In my case after taking small steps and telling him of my experiences he has grown more curious of it and then I can freely chat with him time to time. Though in my case I'm not entirely focused on "ascending" to 5D and so forth, my place is currently here in 3D and 4D for now...

I'm going through the same as Jen. I get constantly mocked and ridiculed. We fight about it alot because he doesn't agree with my timeline and doesn't believe in any of the changes that are coming with the shift of ages.  Weve gotten into vicious fights from time to time about it which leave me in tears.  He says disclosure will only happen in 50 yrs and of course i don't agree, so it turns into a power struggle. Ive told him ok.. i respect how you feel..i guess we;ll have to wait and see.. but i still feel he's mocking me.

He really doesn't understand the Starseed phenomena and why were here.. so i'm constantly treated like i'm "nuts". It really hurts me alot and has put a huge strain at home. Feel totally rejected by the one person i trusted the most to share this wonderful journey with . What kind of advise can i offer others if i don't even know what do to in my own situation.?? I'm at a loss. Do we share who we are...speak our truth.. or just conclude the other is not ready and say nothing?

Love and light

It is tough!
I try to listen to my guides and their guidance
Everyone in our lives is someone we have been guided to and can learn from I believe!

I am also struggling with this. I recently had a healing with Kalananay and this is what she said...

"What you have described is somehow a part of this journey too. As this type of a relationship is both a test of our resolve to not cave into another's opinions or lack of belief in us or what we know." I

'm not sure if this was something that resonates with just me, but it makes a lot of sense! I also went to a discussion on cracking the code to relationships with Phyllis King. One thing she said that stuck out to me was the fact that the relationships of two polar opposites is usually the most beneficial. The reason for this is because you know yourself and your own perspective so when you meet others similiar to you its a connection and it validates you, but when you meet someone completely different from you are enlightened by a new perspective and way of being...good or bad. This is true and beneficial, at least for me because everytime my partner would doubt me or not believe me, it only made me want to prove myself more, which made me do more searching within myself, and more research on what I know now. In fact, had I not been going through this all I would not have found out that I am a starseed and I probably wouldn't be here right now writing in this forum. The fact that I was so different, only helped me find my true self. You see, each relationship we get into we come out with more than when we went into it with...again, good or bad. All of relationships are a learning experience and challenge. I'm not saying that is all they are, because most are based on love, but you can love many people, but just not be meant to be with them always; For a time, but not always. However, it is all a choice in the end. If you want to be with someone like this than you very well can make that choice, but if you decide to stay then you also need to accept the fact that they are different. You can not change a person who does not want to change. People will change at their own pace and time. I also recently watched a video on Bashar who says....

"Sometimes walking away is the most constructive thing you can do because you are showing them the consequences of their behavior. And if they actually want to interact with you than they will have to change and become more compatible with your frequency in order to get you back into their reality. So sometimes the most positive thing you can do is actually disconnect from interacting with someone who is of an incompatable vibration to you. Not always, but that may be the last result. You may need to do that and recognize it as the most compassionate thing you can actually do, because you're showing them what the consequences of their behavior is... on you. However, you always have the opportunity to reflect to someone what you believe their vibration is doing. Most people in that sense who are projecting onto others of course are simply projecting their own fears about themselves onto others: a fear of their lack of power, lack of connection, lack of belonging, lack of self worth and are projecting it on others to distract themselves from having to look at that belief within their own being. If you recognize that, you can love them for what they are doing and reflect back to them that you are willing to support them in discovering what fear they would have to have in order to have to lash out at you the way they are lashing out. Because you know that such lashing out is a reflection of fear. Now, if they are afraid to look at the fear theres not going to be much you can do to help them, but you can always offer to recognize that the only way you would be lashing out at me is if you are in great fear. Somehow you have a definition of me that triggers something in you that makes you feel threatened. I do not have the intention of threatening you, I love you. Let me help you find out what that fear is, we can work on it together, we can discover it and together become more powerful in this sharing. If they're not willing to do that then say I love you anyway, goodbye."

I hope this helps some of you, as it has helped me tremendously.

Great advise Vness..you really have made me think....this is such a difficult time, and by the way i LOVE Bashar!

So nice to see that i'm not alone and others are going through the same thing..it's comforting.

I always suspected these things scared him and that's why he reacts this way.  It's the unknown.

LOVE AND LIGHT

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service