Hello everybody! The purpose of this thread is to discuss the widespread hatred towards reptilian beings that is/has been consuming a large part of the growing, mainstream spiritual community. I would also like to discuss it’s theorized purpose, and how it effects/will affect the spiritual growth of humanity.

I believe there are two categories of people that allow this kind of hatred to invade their mindset, and I would like to discuss both.

The first category are those who have been thoroughly manipulated by the spiritual propaganda that is currently being pushed by so many individuals. Their lack of experience combined with their desire for answers makes them easy targets for those hoping to spread their ideals of hatred. The fact that we’re exposed to depictions of reptiles being evil, dark, negative, nasty, ect., from children stories all the way to up to religion, makes humans more prone to be influenced by this kind of prejudice and fear. Certain things rest within the subconscious, and as we grow in this world, what we are exposed to influences how we experience this reality. The people in this category have no experiential proof to back up their hatred and discrimination, and hold fear-based articles and YouTube videos to enforce their claims instead of actual first-hand familiarity. This category makes up the majority of those who harbor and push this kind of prejudice. This may seem unfortunate, but it would be worse if there were more people that would fall into the second category below.

The second category of people is a group of souls that have an experiential justification that fuels their hatred towards reptilian beings. Whether it be a past life(s) or a negative spiritual experience(s), they hold on to what they feel is a logical reason… a justification for feeling the way they feel, and to spread the ideals of hatred they spread. The deeper the personal pain is, whether it be pain that occurred directly to the self or empathetic pain for others that had endured a terrible hardship, the harder it is for them to let go of this hatred. The fact of the matter is, this hatred is an expression that signifies unresolved pain, and these souls express a desperate need to understand what happened to them or to others. It is this category of individuals that is the root source of this propaganda, or the anti-reptile(and other races too) movement. It pushes them to enforce their ideals of justice with action instead of just some ill inner feelings. The propaganda that has been created is simply the product of one of these actions. Hatred and pain evolves into ill intentions for some, only, the perpetrator fully believes that what he/she is doing is the right thing to do. It’s simply too hard to look at the part of themselves that hurts SO much, and so instead of fixing their mindset, they feel their mindset is correct, and feel that it is their intentions and actions that will fix the world around them. These people simply need to realize that what they’re doing goes against their very own ideals of peace that they desperately hold onto.

So all in all, the TRUE hatred towards reptilian beings, and other ET races are TRULY felt by those enduring a grueling pain in their soul, and those who believe it with nothing other than “here-say,” are being manipulated by the ones harboring this TRUE hatred, and feeling TRUE pain.

Humanity is a collection of spiritual children, mostly, that is greatly influenced by what they come into contact with, which means even the slightest bit of information and/or experiences can greatly influence what a human being considers real and not real, true and not true, ect.... even if they don't know it. That is what makes this propaganda successful at what it is reaching for. They try their hardest to rally up members to spread the hatred like wildfire, because the more people that believe it, even a little, the more they increase their chances of it effecting the individual, spiritual mindsets of those who take it in. I also believe that many of the fear-based conspiracy theories capture people who want to escape facing the truth of our collective actions on this planet and ourselves, as human beings. It's easy to point the finger and blame, but not easy for people to accept, face up to what we've done, and move on. These conspiracy theories encourage the idea of running away from our past mistakes.

As for the purpose behind spiritually manipulating humans in this way, I have a few guesses, but not many people can know for sure. I know that all of this decreases the rate at which humanity grows, spiritually, but why do this? Maybe it’s about raising humanity to become a war species, or maybe it’s simply to make humanity easier to control. I would like to discuss this with you guys further.

If there was awareness in the future of ET races and the spiritual aspect of things, whether it be soon or a thousand years from now, it is likely that individuals like myself will be ostracized because of their spiritual ties to what our culture would consider "evil" or "dark" beings. All this is hypothetical of course.

As an added note, there are countless reptilian species that exist on countless planets throughout the Universe that each have their own distinct characteristics. To label all reptilian beings evil is simply too ignorant.

To clarify, I am not ignoring or discrediting anyone who has had negative contact experiences with reptilian beings. I am discrediting the arbitrary labeling and discrimination of an entire collection of races, that seems to have invaded the minds of many within the spiritual community. One can argue that there are not many “positive reptilian experiencers” to support my opinions, but I would disagree. Money controls what gets publicized, and with all of the people claiming reptilian beings to be evil, despicable beings... don’t you think people would be reluctant to share their positive reptilian experiences with the public? I certainly was… for a long time. The fear and paranoia I witnessed coming from many, MANY people made me fear that some extremists would find out where I live and burn my house down in the name of justice if I decided to be outspoken about it all…. and I’m sure I wasn’t the only one. Obviously, I overcame this laughable fear. It was just that the hateful words and accusations towards reptilian beings on the internet would make a list too long to for me to write, and yes, it was scary for me. The day I decided to look up “reptilians" and "spirituality” years back was a devastating blow to me. I was directed from google to the david icke forums, and that place is simply the deepest cesspool of hatred towards reptiliansthat has ever existed. That day, my heart was pounding, I was sweating profusely, and I felt like I couldn’t breathe… I damn near had a panic attack. The beings that I’ve loved since I was a child were being constantly disrespected with accusations of all colors. The reality of it all was hitting me at that moment. I’m hoping that by being outspoken about my experiences and spiritual beliefs, I can set an example for those that feel they need to keep their feelings and experiences a secret.

Another clarification. I am not claiming all reptilian beings to have positive intentions either. That statement, too, would be a form of discrimination. Any statement or ideal suggesting something that separates reptilian beings from the rest of the universe of beings is prejudiced, whether it be of a positive nature or a negative one. Reptilian beings are souls of this universe, like any other. Please treat them as such within your own mind.

I also understand that reptilian beings aren’t the only ones beings targeted by the common propaganda. This article is for allthose who are being oppressed by the disinfo and propaganda. We are in this together.

To those that fall into the second category, that happen to be reading this, please listen to me. Please open your heart to understanding. All I, and so many others, want is to help heal whatever wounds you may have. Share with us your pain, your anguish. Show us what you or your loved ones have went through, we will get through this together. We will be with you, we will heal with you… we will cry WITH you. Please read my story in this link below. I know first hand how it feels to hold onto a justification. I hated humanity along with myself, and I held on to what happened to others and to me to justify a personal crusade. Please try to understand that the hatred you feel doesn't serve what you truly desire.

http://www.starseeds.net/forum/topics/a-summary-of-my-traumatizing-...

-------------------

All in all, I simply ask everyone to use your own rational judgment, and to not be spiritually manipulated by another person’s hatred. Don’t let your unruly emotions and suggestions control the way think and feel about an entire class of species. Search for understanding. If you feel that some information you came into contact with may be correct, then put it in the back of your head until you experience something that confirms that information. Only then can you say, “I fully believe this.” Watching a YouTube video doesn’t mean you KNOW. Experiencing is knowing. Please, don’t simply believe something fully with no experiential backup. Suspecting is not believing, believing is not knowing.

As a reptilian starseed, I love my soul family so very much. I am proud of who and what I am, and I always will be. All I want is mutual understanding. You don’t have to love with all your heart, just don’t hate… just don’t assume. I warship Nature, which means EVERY SINGLE BEING in this universe deserves my love. There is no exception.

Thank you all for reading, and I hope to have some productive discussions about this soon. I'm eager to read any and all views regarding this. Lets not argue and discredit each other, but lets bring each other closer to an understanding as we converse about it all.

With infinite love for all,

Markus

Tags: ET, Prejudice, beings, community, conspiracy, greys, hate, justification, love, manipulation, More…reptilian, speciesism, spiritual, understanding

Views: 926

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That is a terrible, sad and disgusting story yet I liked it though I may not agree with you about earth history and reptilian in general being conquerors but yet I still loved reading every bit of it alot. I feel it is wrong about slavery you do not do to those what you don't want done to you. They should have left them in a different planet or with the advanced ETs who messed with DNA. Hurting and conquering ppl won't solve anything. Yet that is the mentality of such people. Btw what colour hair did the humanoid reptilian had?

Bump!

^ . ^

positiveevitisop said:

Bump!

^ . ^

Aw...that is precious. Sights like these can help change hearts. Hopefully others will similarly resonate.

I know some reptilians that aren't negative,but also experienced bad reptilians.It depends,I guess,mostly in which faction does the reptilian belong to.Both reptilians that weren't negative belonged to faction that is viewed by many as neutral.

Yup, I do not deny the existence of reptilians that have not so good intentions, and indeed it is about which factions individuals choose to align with regarding moral intentions, or forced situations, but again there are many reptilian races among many planets, and consciousness origin is another topic entirely... either way though, no matter which faction or moral lineage a reptilian being may align themselves with, to me they are family no matter what, period. I just ask for folks to be more understanding about these things, and try to not pre-judge based off no experience at all.

Thank you for commenting!

Crescent Moon said:

I know some reptilians that aren't negative,but also experienced bad reptilians.It depends,I guess,mostly in which faction does the reptilian belong to.Both reptilians that weren't negative belonged to faction that is viewed by many as neutral.

My grand son in law back home is a white lizard he can shapeshift into humanoid form and has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is the most gentle funny being ever. I feel to stereotype all reptilians is wrong as I have had positive experience with them.

I personally don't believe or think that any kind reptilian physically exists among the human population as per the theories of David Icke, but thanks for the reply anyway!

Miss Koytraz (Lilith) said:

My grand son in law back home is a white lizard he can shapeshift into humanoid form and has blonde hair and blue eyes. He is the most gentle funny being ever. I feel to stereotype all reptilians is wrong as I have had positive experience with them.
Well said. We are to separate actions from beingness. And only, if any harm is done. Unless proven, we are to treat every being fair, and with respect.

Very much agreed Helen, thank you for reading and commenting.

<3

Helen Mohlin said:

Well said. We are to separate actions from beingness. And only, if any harm is done. Unless proven, we are to treat every being fair, and with respect.

Long before man walked on two legs, or Jesus walked on water...

@Blusnayl, hahah!

I have an iguana myself.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
23 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
42 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
50 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
55 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service