Hey

I wanted to do some spirit animal readings again.

If you feel connected to working with spirit animals I want to help you connect to your guide.

We all have totem guides that are with us throughout life and temporary guides and shadow animal guides.

I dont know which of them that will make themselves known. But I will ask for the most relevant guide to come through.

Shanti Joy

Views: 1997

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, if this is still going I would love a reading. Thanks in advance x

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
23 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
42 minutes ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
50 minutes ago
Joseph replied to Paul Smeenis's discussion Petition calling on White House to recognize Antifa as terrorists has 80k+ signatures
55 minutes ago
1 hour ago
Black Mamba616 replied to Black Mamba616's discussion andromedan starseeds....
1 hour ago
1 hour ago
Jace commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Stargazer replied to Porka's discussion Atlantis Past life regression - Anyone were male in the regression ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Remember 398.2 when a library beast says that fairies aren't real in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
2 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Turquoise Water's photo
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service