_

This topic has been developed for the sole purpose of giving special recognition to your fellow starseeds.

Did one person in particular help you to overcome a difficult phase of spiritual growth? While browsing the endless forums did one name stand out as a person who could make you smile? Did somebody make a picture that moved your soul in ways that words cannot describe?

That person deserves special recognition! Just reply to this topic with their name, and a little bit about why you are presenting them with this award. The rules for this topic are as follows:

1: There is to be NO FLAMING OF AWARD WINNERS! If you don't think a person deserves special recognition you can scream into your pillow, make a cup of tea, or head-bang to some Def Lep. Under no circumstances should you EVER insult someone who is mentioned, or the person who named them. Those who violate this rule may be reported to the moderation team.

2: Anyone in the community can be named by any other member of the community, but before posting please make sure that you aren't awarding someone twice for the same thing. (EG: Billy Bob was given special recognition for cheering up a fellow starseed who was depressed, and two people also wanted to award him for being a friendly fella. Billy Bob would receive two awards; one from the formerly depressed starseed, and one for being friendly).

3: No awarding yourself. If you want to stroke your ego I'm sure there are ways you can do that in the privacy of your own home.

4: No fan clubs. If the same person starts getting awarded for having "Cute photos" or "A nice smile" I will throw up, and then recommend you start your own topic.

5: If someone you know well has been given the honourable mention below, but their deeds seem a little vague PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT THEIR ACHIEVEMENTS! I want this list to grow, but since my psychic abilities are not yet overwhelmingly powerful I don't know everything about everyone. Did one of our nominees once prevent you from committing an act of self-harm (there are such heroes out here)? Let us know in the comments, because even the humblest act is worthy of recognition.

And the award goes to...

Positiveevitisop!!!

as nominated by Leppender

Reason for granting special recognition: I've seen David Icke, and it sickens me how he portrays an entire limb of civilization. I am not a Reptile, but I've always wanted to make friends with good people regardless of their racial background. Additionally I recognize the struggle that Reptilians face in finding themselves (as all people do) and receiving societal acceptance even among their celestial peers (a challenge made more difficult by David Icke).

Positiveevitisop was the first of his/her kind to patiently tolerate my ignorance, and through subtle jabs of humour accept my attempts to reach out. Sure this individual is an enigma, but I suspect that's how he/she likes it. From joining me in random conversations (sometimes involving cookies and flying hugs), to giving a deeply introspective opinion on philosophical issues Positiveevitisop proves what we all know deep down: we aren't defined by the type of epidermis holding our innards together, but by the uniquely individual traits we willingly share with others.

Pos you are an inspirational being, and I hope when another generation of young Reptilians comes out of the shadows they can look to you for guidance. You're an example of perseverance through adversity, and you teach us all that we can hold onto our better traits regardless of what tribulations we face in life. Just keep being true to you, and thank you for allowing me to be a friend.

And the award goes to...

Asar Ciakar!!!

as nominated by Miss Koytraz (Lilith)

Reason for granting special recognition: Calm and smart. I have had very little (if any) interaction with Asar, but I'm sure they wouldn't have been nominated without just cause. If you have more free time than me please feel free to learn more about Asar Ciakar, and share what virtues this wonderful starseed has in the comments so I can include their deeds.

And the award goes to...

Sareyan Nirvelli!!!

as nominated by Zaikan

Reason for granting special recognition: Please allow me to briefly quote a VERY WELL PUT TOGETHER nomination, which you can read in full by scrolling down to the comments section. "He was a friend to almost everyone, and he helped many people through desperate times with his empathetic and therapeutic energy. Yet what I appreciated most is his willingness to compile and share thorough and thought-provoking discussions about society, ascension, energy work, and philosophy."

For all the testimony given by Zaikan I think THIS is what really struck an inner chord; "When I was set in my beliefs about some philosophical or spiritual subject, so certain that I had finally found my answer, he asked just the right questions to make me realize I still had a lot of learning left to do. He introduced me to and helped familiarize me with subjects I had dismissed offhand, specifically magic and alchemy, which in themselves led to rather unique and inspiring experiences."

Sareyan Nirvelli thank you for your contributions to starseeds young and old. I have great respect for Zaikan, and if you helped to influence the person he's become I must express my gratitude. Sometimes our missions on this planet are so humble that we do not see the effect our choices have on others, but looking back we realize just how much of an impact we've had on people's lives. Thank you for leaving your mark on ISN, and hopefully one day another generation of starseeds will have the chance to thank you personally.

And the award goes to...

Walks With Greys!!!

as nominated by Namaia नमऐअ>

Reason for granting special recognition: Here we go; now this is the sort of recognition I LOVE handing out! There are times in our lives when a single person takes it upon themselves to fight the good fight, and stand beside us when life's struggles become overwhelming. I do not know the details nor do I have to, because the unsung deeds of an everyday hero are sweeter than the ballads of a well trained bard.

What was done to become worthy of recognition? In the words of Namaia, "Walks with Greys is one person who took considerable trouble to help me out 2 or 3 years ago. I greatly appreciate that and am glad to have the chance to acknowledge it. Much love to Walks with Greys if he happens to pop in and see this."

Indeed much love to you who has shown us all that a humble act is worthy of recognition.

And the award goes to...

Fernando Albert !!!

as nominated by Namaia नमऐअ>

Reason for granting special recognition: I am pleased to say I've briefly interacted with Fernando earlier this month, and I was quite impressed by both his intelligence and dedication to his own life's mission. As usual I lack personal time to delve into too much of the deep stuff, but what little I've seen of his work strikes me as professionally balanced. Anyone who can give of themselves to their peers possesses a heart worthy of recognition. If I had the time I'd go through each of his topics to see how many people he's helped on the site, but even then I doubt I'd be able to pay just credit to all the lives he's enhanced.

Now these are just my impressions as one who observes with the desire to spread positive vibrations, but on a personal level I really can respect ANYONE who provides in-depth research material pertinent to our higher calling. In the words of Namaia नमऐअ "Someone else that deserves Special Recognition is Fernando Albert whose ongoing 'Akashic Records Reading' thread(s) is just closing the fifth wave at 175 pages and promising a sixth wave. What an awesome and dedicated effort!! Definitely award material!"

Now that I've updated our growing list of everyday heroes I'm going to pop over to his topic, because I've held off on getting a reading until I found a respected member of this community to speak with; Fernando your dedication to helping others has earned my respect.

Tags: accepting, appreciate, award, caring, compassionate, decent, gift, good, hero, honor, More…humble, kind, loving, prize, respect, safe, star, thank, thanks, warm, welcoming, you

Views: 160

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Positive is a he true he deserves it another is Asar Ciakar a dragon-carian fellow. Both men are calm and smart. What I like about Positive is that when there was racism against dragons he would try educate people and I felt honoured to try do the same with anti-reptilian propaganda though I felt I could have done a better job at it.

This is a brilliant idea! I really appreciate the affirmation of what our community is doing right. Positive totally deserves the recognition; he is one of few members here who I consider a close personal friend, and his work toward promoting understanding of and empathy for reptilians is admirable. I credit him in part for helping me to process and accept some of the more difficult aspects of my past reptilian lifetimes.

Although he has not been active here for a while, I'd like to give special recognition to Sareyan Nirvelli. He has this rare and exceptional ability to light up the site, communicating with wisdom, patience, love, and a sharp sense of humor. He was a friend to almost everyone, and he helped many people through desperate times with his empathetic and therapeutic energy. Yet what I appreciated most is his willingness to compile and share thorough and thought-provoking discussions about society, ascension, energy work, and philosophy. I embedded a link to his profile in his name up above, in case anyone wants to review the discussions he's posted. Good food for thought.

And beyond all he offered to the community, he was a friend to me. He almost seemed to be my polar opposite. Where he was light, I was the shadow; where he was patient, I was frustrated; where he was empathic, I was dismissive. Yet somehow, through a rigorous and contentious debate about the nature and merit of light and darkness, we found a mutual respect for one another. Through later interactions we developed a rapport. And through our work together first as members and later as moderators, this rapport evolved into friendly partnership. 

When I was set in my beliefs about some philosophical or spiritual subject, so certain that I had finally found my answer, he asked just the right questions to make me realize I still had a lot of learning left to do. He introduced me to and helped familiarize me with subjects I had dismissed offhand, specifically magic and alchemy, which in themselves led to rather unique and inspiring experiences.

And he offered one of the most unusual and empowering opportunities I've yet had in this life--he trusted me, with some very sensitive and important work. I never really understood what that was like, to trust someone with that kind of responsibility, let alone to be entrusted with it. My philosophy has always been to work alone. "I alone created the problem, so I alone must fix it. If I can't do it alone, I will bash my head against the wall until something shakes loose." Harsh but effective. Also apparently unnecessary. I am still reluctant to entrust anyone with private matters, but I'm learning to discern who I can trust, and I have learned to seek out help and advice when I need it. I believe this is his influence.

Just a tiny bump so that people can see I've updated the award winners list.

Know of a starseed whose performed a noble deed? Just post a comment with their name and works, so I can add them up top and show the world how wonderful they are!

Thanks Leppender your a gem :)

Great post Leppender! <3 Looking back over the years I've been a member here, there have been, and are now, many very wonderful and enlightened individuals doing great work with goodwill and generous efforts to uplift and support other members. Walks with Greys is one person who took considerable trouble to help me out 2 or 3 years ago. I greatly appreciate that and am glad to have the chance to acknowledge it. Much love to Walks with Greys if he happens to pop in and see this. <3 Someone else that deserves Special Recognition is Fernando Albert whose ongoing 'Akashic Records Reading' thread(s) is just closing the fifth wave at 175 pages and promising a sixth wave. What an awesome and dedicated effort!! Definitely award material! <3

Walks with Greys & Fernando Albert are now added to the list of recipients. Keep those nominations coming people :D

Okay I need more nominations. I am tempted to make another nomination of my own, but first I really do want to hear about others who this community feel are worthy.

Gimme a nominee and I'll add them to the list!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Boaz Abel posted a status
"Maybe you guys are but I'm not. Here are 5 symptoms of being psychic. http://www.theemanata.com/5-symptoms-being-psychic/"
12 minutes ago
๖ค๓๖ii ง໐ຖ ๖lคck loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Lyra Alphabeth (real)
44 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
51 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Oooo...some good ideas from you and also from the Pagans in the article. My dear husband (now…"
52 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, and Kukulkan: The Ancient Anunnaki Gods that will return one day? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Many researchers believe that this being was actually Ningishzidda, a being also associated with…"
57 minutes ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Happy New Moon in Capricorn, everybody!"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki left a comment for The sun and moon
"I dont really know how to respond to the message directly that came with your request. Hence i…"
1 hour ago
Isabella Yuki and The sun and moon are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service