_

Small strange stories that have happened to you..

Just going to share a true weird thing that happened in the past. Share yours to and see if anyone has any insights.
So way back in the 90s young teen me gets words stuck in my head sometimes like a catchphrase. The words were: do you have a pen and paper, write this address down there is something there for you and ONLY you.
So move forward to around 2009 and I was leaving work when a scruffy shaky young man carrying a frying pan and very drugged up said those words to me. I hadn't thought them for a long time. I actually looked in my bag for paper before he said the rest.

Anyway that was too creepy for me so I imagined myself as a giant Angel, as you do... cuz weirdness and ignored him. He didn't say another word and turned crossed the road and walked off into the night.

And I have no idea what that was about.

Tags: Weird, stories, true

Views: 148

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like your avatar.

Oh...yes strange stories was it now...

I sometimes directly interact with nonphysical energies and entities. This has lead to my seeing people manipulated by forces they would claim didn't exist if you asked them directly, all the while I observe in real time their very manipulation by said forces.

Certainly strangely ironic in a sense.

Hope this contributes to your thread in some way.

Great avatar by the way. 

Thank you, I like dogs lol. Reminds me of my old dog just different colours. He was a chubby puppy.

Anyways yes I understand, I think people weaken their resistance to outside influences when on drugs or similar. Not that free will is compromised just weakened. I wasn't on anything as a young teen, just increase in psychic stuff while growing up. Happens to a lot of people. I always avoided alcohol and drugs for many reasons but being as in control of my own life as I possibly can is important to me. I mostly hated it all and tried and wished to be as normal as possible.

That's super weird. Did he give you an address before he walked off? If not, do you remember where you were when it happened. I might go back there or at least look at that spot on google earth.

Rende said:

That's super weird. Did he give you an address before he walked off? If not, do you remember where you were when it happened. I might go back there or at least look at that spot on google earth.

It was just an ordinary residential street, I was walking to the nearest bus stop. He literally just stopped talking, stared off at nothing and crossed the road after. He was clearly out of his mind, if that makes sense. I wouldn't have gone anyway lol can't be anything good manipulating a drugged up young man. Lots of drug issues where I'm from has been for years but not had any similar encounters before or since. I worked there for another year, didn't see him again.

One morning, years ago, I was driving to work, listening to music. I got to the parking lot (still had this song in my head), was walking to the building - still really into this song, so I mentally 'turned up the volume' (in my mind's ear, so to speak) so I could enjoy the song even more. At some point, the experience suddenly shifted, and it seemed that I was now hearing the music with my physical ears, in real life, coming from the space around me very near to me, as if it was coming from an unseen source very close to me but not in any specific location. I was startled, which broke my concentration, and it all went quiet - leaving me wondering what just happened?

One time I was sat with three other friends in a park at night and we looked at the moon and as we did so it genuinely started getting bigger and appearing to move closer to us!! I’d say it got about double it’s size and we all noticed it!

Shadowcatcher said:

One morning, years ago, I was driving to work, listening to music. I got to the parking lot (still had this song in my head), was walking to the building - still really into this song, so I mentally 'turned up the volume' (in my mind's ear, so to speak) so I could enjoy the song even more. At some point, the experience suddenly shifted, and it seemed that I was now hearing the music with my physical ears, in real life, coming from the space around me very near to me, as if it was coming from an unseen source very close to me but not in any specific location. I was startled, which broke my concentration, and it all went quiet - leaving me wondering what just happened?

thats cool, Ive thought about songs just before they play on the radio but not out of thin air. spooky :)

Harry said:
One time I was sat with three other friends in a park at night and we looked at the moon and as we did so it genuinely started getting bigger and appearing to move closer to us!! I’d say it got about double it’s size and we all noticed it!

I once sat staring at a teddy bear of my sisters and it waved at us, she saw it too lol. much smaller thing.. seeing the moon change must be really freaky. i would have ran away so fast lol!

Odin

Love and Blessings
Vidar

Vidar den Tavse said:

Odin

Love and Blessings
Vidar

Cool picture and thanks. Never met Odin well don't remember if I have, seen lots and lots of ravens in a dream though. I like those birds. So have that much in common lol.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Boaz Abel posted a status
"Maybe you guys are but I'm not. Here are 5 symptoms of being psychic. http://www.theemanata.com/5-symptoms-being-psychic/"
6 minutes ago
๖ค๓๖ii ง໐ຖ ๖lคck loved Plejaren Pyramids's discussion Lyra Alphabeth (real)
38 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a photo
45 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Oooo...some good ideas from you and also from the Pagans in the article. My dear husband (now…"
46 minutes ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Quetzalcoatl, Viracocha, and Kukulkan: The Ancient Anunnaki Gods that will return one day? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Many researchers believe that this being was actually Ningishzidda, a being also associated with…"
51 minutes ago
Turquoise Water commented on adeomus's group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Happy New Moon in Capricorn, everybody!"
56 minutes ago
Isabella Yuki left a comment for The sun and moon
"I dont really know how to respond to the message directly that came with your request. Hence i…"
58 minutes ago
Isabella Yuki and The sun and moon are now friends
59 minutes ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service