_

Hello all! :)

I'm a new member, I've been interested in Starseeds for awhile now. Figured I'd introduce myself and say hello. I will start with a short intro about myself :)

I spend most of my time researching various topics, my favorites include ancient cultures & places, various paranormal topics(more on this in a bit), and just general technology & space stuff. I have an interest in technology, actually have a knack for it. Mainly the hardware side of things, but I'm slowly getting into the software side as well. I also enjoy reading and playing Video Games(World of Warcraft seems to be my current addiction at the moment) I'm currently in the research phase of my spiritual development, I'm generally not a religious person but believe something does exist. I'm just unsure as to what to call them honestly.

On the paranormal side of things, I've had an interest in it also for pretty much as far back as I can remember. My personal experiences didn't really start until I met my current Girlfriend of 3 years. Ever since then it's pretty much been full force. I've had prophetic dreams / visions, some experiences with entities in general(one which I'll explain soon, was actually searching for help on this one). I'm unsure if I'm a Starseed or light worker at the moment, according to a chart reading I had done on Reddit the person said I might be a Starseed. As far as my thoughts on it, to be honest I don't really know. I mean I feel like I'm not from here sometimes, but I'm unsure if that's just a normal feeling or not.

Anyway, onto the experience I was hoping to get some insight on. I was in a dark hallway that had a bunch of doors. Each door had white lights emitting from it, as well as a bald blue person standing in front of it. The people looked like pure energy but in a humanoid form. They were standing on both sides of the hallway as if they were guarding something. This large star shaped being eventually popped up out of nowhere, which was directly in focus during the whole experience. He spoke, but I unfortunately forgot the words, he appeared as a star that was either yellow or gold. I've posted this in various places, so you may have seen it already. I'd welcome any insight any of you would possibly have on this. From a feeling stand point, I don't remember much but I wasn't afraid, more like a peaceful sensation.

I apologize for rambling on during the intro, but I felt I should make a post introducing myself :). I'm unsure if this is the correct place to post the introduction but I assume so since it said Meet & Greet.

Views: 112

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi

nobady said:

hi

hello :)

Welcome And thanks for sharing a very interesting visions, it is good to find opportunity to expand of awareness to the knowing we can access when open to it. look forward to more.

Namaste JD

Welcome. God bless!

Welcome!

Thank you all for the welcomes :).

Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable contact" you have to know what to do.

Enlil Ninlil said:

Visionary dreams are amazing and are a good start, but if you want to have a "usable contact" you have to know what to do.

Thank you for the reply. And that's where I stall honestly, I don't know what to do or which direction to go. I don't know if I would call myself lost or confused or something in between the both of those.

So lets pretend you have established contact to ETs. What would you like to ask them? Or what favor would you ask for?

Enlil Ninlil said:

So lets pretend you have established contact to ETs. What would you like to ask them? Or what favor would you ask for?

That's a tough question. I actually had to think hard on it as I've never been faced with it before.
I would probably ask how I could help others to the best of my ability, even if it meant my death in the process. I would die knowing I at least made an impact on someone. I actually more than likely wouldn't ask a favor unless I had to ask for one.

Hi Jesse. Your stories are really incredible. I would love to hear more about your stories on this site, and I am very happy to be your friend.

Laura said:

Hi Jesse. Your stories are really incredible. I would love to hear more about your stories on this site, and I am very happy to be your friend.

Hi Laura. Thank you :) Feel free to send me a friend request if you'd like.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Profile IconAngela Franks and Joice Suffert Bexiga joined Intl. Starseed Network
28 minutes ago
Article by Paul Stark

I ask, "What am I?"

Zohar answers, “As a Star Seed, you are fully human, and yet you are something more. 50,000 years…See More
28 minutes ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"7 Simple Solstice Rituals Celebrate your light and honor the energy of the Solstice with…"
1 hour ago
Logan Spence posted discussions
2 hours ago
Profile IconViktor Joi and Mckayla joined Trey Abernethy's group
Thumbnail

Past Life Exploration

This group is dedicated to knowledge about and techniques to explore your…See More
2 hours ago
Mckayla joined Lady Aquarius's group
Thumbnail

A Love For Water

Whether you love the rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, or water in general, the purpose of this group is…See More
3 hours ago
Mckayla joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
3 hours ago
Nada One commented on Paige Marie's group Pacific Northwest Starseeds
"Hi, I want to have some friends that I can connect with and share with about all this amazing stuff…"
6 hours ago
Crystal Ariana replied to AMBA,'s discussion Ringing In The Ears......
"I was thinking it was my sinus or TMJ. LOL I had read about this too. Either way. What is weird is…"
10 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
12 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson replied to Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
"Jess, I feel practicing a daily meditation is important for everyone's spiritual growth, as…"
13 hours ago
deer~tears loved Steve Hutchinson's discussion Solstice Portal Meditation - The Doors Are Open! By Sonja Myriel ... And ... The Butterfly By Maria Chambers ... And ... The Council – Include Yourself By Ron Head (Posted on 6/19/2017)
13 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service