_

Whats going on september 23rd? 9-23 always shows up in movies and television. Most of the world seems to be in a big hoopla over this. Anyone have any ideas?

Views: 619

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

<3

Violet Trece said:

Here is what some people are making reference to: a celestial configuration that will take place on September 23.

Revelation 12:1-2
A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun,with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.

On September 23 the constellation Virgo will have the sun shining through her, the Moon will be below her, Leo (10 stars) along with Mars and Mercury will be above her, and Jupiter which has been in her mid- section (womb) for approximately 9 months will emerge out of her.

The rest of the chapter12 gets rather apocalyptic (as does most of the book of Revelation).

I have fun plans with my family for Saturday,and despite all the crazy predictions, I am choosing to think positively about the future of our planet and her inhabitants.I wish blessings of love to each and everyone. We can do this together. The Apocalypse does not have to go as planned.

Alllllll of this noooooonsense based on the
King James the 5 version of the biiiiiibleeeee.

The rapture has been debunked by most christian churches. It is a false teaching. There is no apocalypse.

Why would the bible worry about pagan ideologies such as astrology?

the insitution "church" is fearing what happen if they lose control over the minds of the people. everything out of there hand of control is evil and bad.

im not talking about the religion, but of the church that made something bad of the belief.

so church say its the world end again to fear people. fear can block your mind and stop your growth.

23rd sept.
i dont know what will happen in 3 days. but im sure its not the world end and nore will happen some big alien landing (humans are not ready for that yet). its a special constellation indeed and with this special energy will come in. i suppose an energy wave that opens some portals for spiritual growing. many waves of these grow energy hit earht over the last years. the intervals seems getting shorter, so an new energy wave is possible. but i thinks thats all. no mind blowing ray of alighment that will force peace upon earth instantly^^.
sry to say that, but this is what i think.

but hey im not alknow. just wait some days and you will see what happens. after that we know for sure and can talk about it :)

Anytime I hear the world is ending, I take it as "as we know it".Just another tactic some use to create fear among the masses.

well if its the end of the world as we know it is not always a bad thing however the end of the world is always bad

'It's the end of the world, as we know it, and I FEEL FINE!'

Lol exactly Gallant! I never see it as a bad thing. I always see it as a good thing. Like a great energy shift where more and more awaken to help shift this world into the right direction.

NUmerologically it is just a number representing chromosomes.....it is the other side of death to some people who follow Bruce Lee, however, and don't want him dying "again". He reincarnated, send him some love,

He's Japanese.

There is an astrological alignment happening on the 23rd. One that almost never happens.

And... nothing.
Seriously I just wanted to know what people thought, I didn't think anything was going to happen, other than the alignment.

"Whats going on september 23rd? 9-23 always shows up in movies and television. Most of the world seems to be in a big hoopla over this. Anyone have any ideas?"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~"
24 minutes ago
Angelic Star Love replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~"
25 minutes ago
Kingú replied to Angelic Star Love's discussion One Question Card Readings
"Very informative, thank you!"
1 hour ago
"Hi Kingu, Journey There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Razvan Ra, Great fortune They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are…"
2 hours ago
"Hi Elise, How are you dear :) Here's your message ~ Judication It feels the moment of…"
2 hours ago
Warden commented on Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group Minnesota Starseeds
"hi from Mn Myself"
3 hours ago
Warden joined Jake Red Crystal Skywalker's group
Thumbnail

Minnesota Starseeds

People from or near Minnesota!!See More
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service