_

I have long been researching the secret societies which function and basically run our world today. The one that comes up the most is the Illuminati. I have come to find out that our democratic election system is deeply flawed in America and that our views on foreign policy does not benefit us or other nations but only does great damage by promoting peace and democracy through bombing other countries. I am very ashamed nowadays to live where i live when I do some of this research. I learn that we invade countries who do not agree with us and then we appoint our own leader to that country  so that they become our puppet. I learn that we are a country that is meant to keep our citizens in debt for all time. I learn that we kill so many of earth children with no regard for the value of life. We are becoming a country who believes that we can have peace through bombs and death. I look around and ask myself what can i do against a multi-trillion dollar group of malignant people who call themselves the illuminati. I learned that their time is quickly coming to an end but i do believe that they will do as much damage they can on their way down.

So now i must ask YOU, what is being done to fight these oppressors and what groups do we know oppose them?

Tags: hate, illuminati, love, oppression, peace, secret, societies, soul, spirit, starseeds, More…war

Views: 527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you all so much for your replies. I must apologize for not being on more often. It is very much appreciated and once again. 

I agree with what the others have already said. Staying within the same paradigm as whatever it is that you are fighting against only fuels the flames even more. Dualism is a dead end.

Truly embracing 5D means getting beyond dualism. Instead of fighting, exercise your power of choice. Exercise your power to create. Exercise your power to love.

As living light has already mentioned, many plans are already under way to deal with the old system. It is not our task to do so.

I must ask you to look at this on a positive note. Yes, this group may do much damage on their way down. Hooray, they are on their way down! Don't dwell on the destruction that they may cause on their way down. Keep your thoughts in the positive direction. They ARE on their way down. Focus on that positive thought!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Seraphim Angel replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi. I dont want to bother you but it seems you missed me. Thank you"
15 minutes ago
Sakul replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hi, thank you for offering your services. If it is not too much, I would love to get a DNA…"
20 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Owlrange, My apologies for missing your message. I am trying to keep it in order of…"
26 minutes ago
Liam posted a discussion
40 minutes ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe replied to Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe's discussion Free DNA activation, past life readings, akashic record readings, tarot , I ching
"Hello Carter, I sense some concern surrounding you from others. I feel like you are on a decent…"
41 minutes ago
Article by Steve Hutchinson
1 hour ago
"Greetings Boaz Able, Thank you for allowing me to provide a reading for you. I sense…"
1 hour ago
Pretty Angelic Pleidian Babe is now friends with layaa, Wesley, Altheya and 3 more
1 hour ago
Christian Oglesby replied to Christian Oglesby's discussion How many quantum fingers AM I holding up?
"One right answer so far."
1 hour ago
Quantum Light commented on Quantum Light's video
Thumbnail

Operating Your Vessel With Energetic Maturity

"Thank you so much for your kind words. Most of the conclusions I have found through researching…"
2 hours ago
Suzanne posted a photo

Peace on Earth

Freedom coming soon
2 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Getting Through Spiritual Bypassing

How to know if you are spiritually bypassing, how to get through it, and why its a thing Free E-Book on Clarity and Change: http://quantum-light.net/change-t...
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service