Random Fragments of Rainbows In One Spot of The Sky Without Rainfall.

Has anyone else seen random fragment like spots of rainbows in the sky randomly without there being any rain or even a full bow? Ever since the year of last i have been seeing randomly at times a spot with a rainbow fragment and no rain had fallen the times they were in the sky, i wasn't sure if i am the only one who has seen that or not but i wanted to make a discussion about it and see if anyone else has seen this too? I haven't made a discussion in quite some time so i figured why not use this chance to make this one and seek some answers and thoughts.

Views: 87

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Seeing rainbows like that could mean positive spirits or guides near you!
Passing love!

Yes I see those a lot- even taken pictures. Rain is water which is energy which is US. It's only showing energy

Are they usually close-ish to the sun? It's not a sun dog is it? I live in Canada and they typically appear around the sun when it's about to get pretty cold out. They're caused by ice crystals in the atmosphere. ^^

Sun dogs are cool. Seen moon dogs too.
no, when ive seen them they were usually away from the sun and just sitting in a random spot by clouds, it was during the summer time i would see them so it wasnt gonna be cold for sure.

Rayl said:

Are they usually close-ish to the sun? It's not a sun dog is it? I live in Canada and they typically appear around the sun when it's about to get pretty cold out. They're caused by ice crystals in the atmosphere. ^^

i've seen them when no rain has fallen or even started, they just sit randomly in the clouding and i was always curious.

Murjani said:

Yes I see those a lot- even taken pictures. Rain is water which is energy which is US. It's only showing energy

thats a good way of looking at it, i like your username too, i was born 96 and a gemini as well. June 18th is my birthday.

HybridGeminis96 said:

Seeing rainbows like that could mean positive spirits or guides near you!
Passing love!

i am gemini as well, may 22

Yes I saw this once with my daughter, there was a rainbow in a clear blue sky a few years ago while we were driving. Also, we saw a shiny cylinder-shaped object near the sun. This was before I came to ISN ... so ... I don't have a full explanation for this phenomenon. :)

Yes I seen it. It was near the sun. I thought it was a second sun.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Klara posted a status
"Thank you, Steve"
22 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Pt 2 – Covert Recruitment into Space Marines “20 and Back” Program

On June 1, 1978, during the second day of bootcamp for the U.S. Marine Corps, Michael Christopher… See More
26 minutes ago
Profile IconExo News

Video – Illegal Military Research and Development in Antarctica!

Video interview featuring Dr Michael Salla into illegal research and development under the… See More
27 minutes ago
B3aut1fuldr3am3r updated their profile
39 minutes ago
Jason P loved Jason P's profile
1 hour ago
Midrash posted photos
1 hour ago
Profile IconExo News

Steven Spielberg Believes “We’re Not Alone in the Universe” and Used to Look for UFOs

by Aodhan Gregory October 11, 2017 (mirror.co.uk) • A Special Edition of the film Close Encounters… See More
3 hours ago
Joshua posted videos
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Raven
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
4 hours ago
Steve Hutchinson left a comment for Klara
"I am delighted to welcome you to Int Starseeds Network. Infinite Blessings of Love &…"
4 hours ago
Stephen Corbett loved Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani's video
5 hours ago
Altheya replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Thank you very much ♥"
5 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service