Can anyone tell me what symbol is a circle with and X in it?

Trying to google a symbol is redonkulous :}

Thank you <3

Views: 66

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's earth according to this  http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Astrological_Glyphs.jpg.  l n l xx

yes! it is the Earth (smacks self in forehead)

Thank you so much :)

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Supporter
peace2theworld replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"Try writing them down. I do that, like I make a dream journal for my dreams. So do I also have a…"
3 minutes ago
☯☽ IridescentDragon ☾☯ updated their profile
16 minutes ago
Pry.Open.The.Sky updated their profile
28 minutes ago
ಠ_ಠ Anna replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"Love the 'poke' concept! That's a fun way to look at it :) I didn't know…"
36 minutes ago
MIR replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"I personally relate the numbers to there associated chakras. But for me, more than anything,…"
45 minutes ago
ಠ_ಠ Anna joined Mita's group
Thumbnail

psychic powers developement & support

for sharing experiences, learning together & supporting eachother with previously rare…See More
53 minutes ago
ಠ_ಠ Anna replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Captivating photos of people from around the world
"Thanks for the pics! They're all so awesome! :D hope more people share wonderful pictures on…"
56 minutes ago

Supporter
Brostarr commented on Anne's video
Thumbnail

5 Celebrities Allegedly KILLED by The ILLUMINATI!

"Janis Joplin (she's scores very as an indigo soul traits list as we look retrospectively) not…"
1 hour ago
Taruvien left a comment for SpacedOutSourceress
"Apologies for taking so long, but your adding me is appreciated and most welcome! Thankyou!"
1 hour ago
Taruvien and SpacedOutSourceress are now friends
1 hour ago
ಠ_ಠ Anna replied to ಠ_ಠ Anna's discussion Anybody seeing synchronized or mirroring/doubling numbers lately? Meaning?
"Whoa, maybe you had a missing time experience?  Yes I feel the same way too, each year seems…"
1 hour ago
"Ah man I know exactly how you feel. Its a great feeling when the numbers can get more complex, and…"
1 hour ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service