Can anyone tell me what symbol is a circle with and X in it?

Trying to google a symbol is redonkulous :}

Thank you <3

Views: 62

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It's earth according to this  http://www.wikihow.com/Image:Astrological_Glyphs.jpg.  l n l xx

yes! it is the Earth (smacks self in forehead)

Thank you so much :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

Living Light replied to Ahmad Anthony Swope's discussion The connection between electromagnetic frequency and Dimensional Vibrational Frequency
3 minutes ago
kath thompson replied to Fernando Albert's discussion OPEN AGAIN!!! - Free Akashic Records Readings - 2-8-16 - Please, follow new updates!
"HI FERNANDO..have sent you a donation and a pm.....thank you for your time and energy..i opologise…"
13 minutes ago
deep blue ocean left a comment for peace2theworld
"This incredible communication was one of the first things my twin and I noticed as well. Both of us…"
16 minutes ago
Ishtar*Pneûma loved Indra Starseed's photo
19 minutes ago
CaSpEr left a comment for Steve Hutchinson
"Glad to be here Steve and thanks for welcoming me.. "
28 minutes ago
Sloan loved TreeTops's discussion Aliester Crowley
36 minutes ago
seed11 and Elysia are now friends
37 minutes ago
Sloan replied to TreeTops's discussion Aliester Crowley
"I believe Crowley was an avid supporter of Freewill and pursuing what fulfilled oneself. I do not…"
37 minutes ago
seed11 replied to Ahmad Anthony Swope's discussion The connection between electromagnetic frequency and Dimensional Vibrational Frequency
"Love is suppose to have the highest frequency, and I can get back into this zone at will by…"
42 minutes ago
Elysia loved seed11's photo
44 minutes ago
Sloan posted a discussion

Montague Keen - February 7, 2016

The 7 February was always a very special day for you and I, as we celebrated my birthday on Earth.…See More
45 minutes ago
seed11 updated their profile
51 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service