_

I came out of a surgery on the 25th and coming out I apparently had pulmonary edema (fluid in my lungs).  I was given Lasik water pill at the time which helped quite a bit.  I was discharged on the 26th and decided to work on some natural and energetic ways to help my lungs.

I have been using a blend of essential oils: frankincense, lemon, cinnamon, and clove bud which seem to help, and plan to get a diffuser for my bedroom.  I also have an essence blend too that I am using.

Aside from those things...herbs and diet-wise, I am using the right things although may get additional supplements for my heart.

Not sure if anyone else has dealt with this, but I am interested in ideas, along with my current work I am doing and breath-work.

Some things did come up when making my essence blend:

Verbalizing my emotions/Expression of emotions

Emotional release (grief, broken hearted, etc.)

Needing to put my emotional needs first

Trying to figure out my emotional needs

Views: 326

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, I've been treated like that, too.  I figured out it was from karma.  Not pleasant, but somehow necessary.  If those staff of the forum did that to you...well, it's just not the proper place for you.  As the saying goes in my tradition, "Need not those who need not thee."

Now is a great time to "let go."  (New Moon in Scorpio)

§§§

GS...had another thought here...  When the water element is too high then ayurvedic medicine would increase the fire element  to balance this out.  Have you tried adding ginger and cayenne to our diet..  These are good and very safe for they only increase the fire temporarily..  Anything that improves the function of the liver  could be good...like Turmeric..  Cayenne is good for the heart, too and it clears congestion.  I use a lot of cayenne in my food...it is not that hot..

good to hear,,,sounds like you are on to something there...

Speaking of letting go, there was also a new Release essence blend I made for myself.  I used to have one that was added to my detox tincture, but changed things so as to take a break.  The new blend is not as big, but helps.

I do not mind closure or not needing a place, but the ruination of my reputation through lies and slander is not necessary... I do not turn the other cheek over things like this.

I have actually done such with regards to my immediate environment (my apt.) with good results.  I would like to add more fire...maybe not so much Mars fire, as Sun fire for myself though.  Sun dealing with the sense of self, consciousness, ego, the "I", etc.  Mars would be the aggressive type of fire element.  Ginger would work well for this and other Sun related herbs and spices.

I put sugar out in the sun and use this in the winter when it is sometimes foggy for weeks here...

That reminds me of some Sun associated essences from Pegasus Products that I ought to dig into.

Woke up and began working on some adds to my Snake Vine blend...one that really helped is Echinacea:

Echinacea

Positive qualities:
Core integrity, contacting and maintaining an integrated sense of Self, especially when severely challenged.
Patterns of imbalance:
Feeling shattered by severe trauma or abuse which has destroyed one's sense of Self; threatened by physical or emotional disintegration.

One of the most important initiations in the contemporary life of the soul is that of coming into right relationship to the Self, or spiritual ego. While inflation of the ego can be a formidable problem, there are equally devastating assaults to the positive spiritual identity of the human being. Until recent times, family, community, and Nature have provided the context for a certain kind of self-identity.

But the increasing anonymity of modern civilization, along with countless other mechanizing and alienating forces, leaves many souls bereft of earthly or human nourishment. More importantly, acts of crime, violence, and sexual or emotional degradation, often beginning even in early childhood, shatter the dignity of the Self. Many souls live a phantom-like existence, seeming to have a functioning persona when in fact only a meager connection to the true spiritual Self exists.

This is one of the underlying reasons, at the level of the soul reality, for the vast outbreak of immune-related diseases. Echinacea flower essence stimulates and awakens the true inner Self. This is a fundamental remedy for many soul and physical illnesses, especially when the individual has experienced shattering and destructive forces. Echinacea restores the soul’s true self-identity and essential dignity, inrelationship to the Earth and to the human family. (FES)

As peace2theworld suggested, diuretics would help remove fluid retention. Since you're into natural therapy, a quick search shows that hawthorn (mentioned by Living Light earlier), horsetail and such are plants with diuretic effect. I don't know if you're making concoction to drink or just essences to inhale. You might look into it if you wish. Quick recovery to you, take care.

As I said in my one reply...I do have hawthorn (berry) in my Immunity tincture.  I have not looked into horsetail though.  I am using everything at my disposal: aromatherapy diffuser (to put both the essential oil and my essence blend for breathing in the air), my other essence blend to keep with me, homeopathy, and my tinctures.

Thanks.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Helen Mohlin replied to Apollymi's discussion this site not what i expected
"I see alot of just human answers and questions, if i look for tht its interesting but many times…"
18 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"This is interesting..fits what i know"
34 minutes ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"Check your fb message :)"
55 minutes ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"I will add you"
1 hour ago
Starbuck replied to Starbuck's discussion Attention. Get ready! It's time...
"okay great, what's your facebook?"
1 hour ago
"Yes i use Facebook these were recent dreams i was told by my guides i got some minor works to do…"
1 hour ago
Steve Hutchinson posted a discussion
1 hour ago
"so what do you mean about you guys having dreams? Are those recent? I'd like to talk t o you…"
1 hour ago
"I've had dreams of going back home to but it's dreams about some christian…"
1 hour ago
"I read about the cigar shaped asteroid too. :)"
2 hours ago
"I really dunno if it is them :D my star uncle messaged me but i couldnt reply back as i had train…"
2 hours ago
"So the ship, is that , that cigar shaped asteroid out there on the way? I just found out about that…"
2 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service