I have an arch angel michael protection seal medalion necklace that I wore to bed last night. I had a bad dream. I dreamed a white man with white hair chased me and my dad and tried to stab him in the chest. It just kept running after us. Then i saw an outline of pleadians in the sky and I saw their facial features clearly. So i wonder if arch angel michael is a pleadian. Also have anyone had negative experiences with pleadians. For the past couple weeks I have been dreaming of these beings I thought were counselors but I think they belong to the pleadian counsil. They are very argumentive with me. One them asked me why I don't want to be around other people and the other asked me why i wanted to contact my ancestors. I believe i dreamed of them years ago and they seem to be checking on me and are upset that im not doing what they want me to do. Its like their irritated with me. They are not very nice to me and seem to be upset with me.

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ireland Moon.

Try to ask them to clearly identify their intentions with you and their personal names.

And if they say that you cant pronounce it, then tell em to show you it in symbols you can store and recall at will. :)

Love and Blessings

Rolf

AA Michael has only ever been nice to me. Otherwise we wouldn't be friends.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Plasma commented on Seed Of Erra's photo
Thumbnail

We Know What You Are Hillary

"Of course I am quick. Someone has to tell it like it is. I only ever take responsibility for my…"
14 minutes ago
layaa posted photos
29 minutes ago
peace2theworld replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"That's a strange question. Maybe try restating it. Is english your native language? It makes…"
46 minutes ago
OfStarsAndShadows is now friends with Reno and Malcolm Hazel
56 minutes ago
peace2theworld left a comment for Plasma
"Haha, you are a bit of a strange sag :D , I'm sag too Love that leather look,lol I knew i was…"
57 minutes ago
Rolf Jørgensen replied to Ireland Moon's discussion Spiritual tricks
"Hi Ireland Moon Its simple "they" want to eat your "soul" and chain your spirit…"
1 hour ago
sothis73 and kristy cragen are now friends
1 hour ago
sothis73 replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
"Hi All, Thank you for your questions, I will be occupied for the next several days so responses may…"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Venus Ray (Yshatar).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service