I have an arch angel michael protection seal medalion necklace that I wore to bed last night. I had a bad dream. I dreamed a white man with white hair chased me and my dad and tried to stab him in the chest. It just kept running after us. Then i saw an outline of pleadians in the sky and I saw their facial features clearly. So i wonder if arch angel michael is a pleadian. Also have anyone had negative experiences with pleadians. For the past couple weeks I have been dreaming of these beings I thought were counselors but I think they belong to the pleadian counsil. They are very argumentive with me. One them asked me why I don't want to be around other people and the other asked me why i wanted to contact my ancestors. I believe i dreamed of them years ago and they seem to be checking on me and are upset that im not doing what they want me to do. Its like their irritated with me. They are not very nice to me and seem to be upset with me.

Views: 57

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ireland Moon.

Try to ask them to clearly identify their intentions with you and their personal names.

And if they say that you cant pronounce it, then tell em to show you it in symbols you can store and recall at will. :)

Love and Blessings

Rolf

AA Michael has only ever been nice to me. Otherwise we wouldn't be friends.

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
42 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
45 minutes ago
Joshua posted a video

Dulce Cortometraje (Sub En Ingles)

Unos De Los Mejores Cortometrajes De Ivan Ruiz Espero Que Les Guste :)
46 minutes ago
Jelly replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
48 minutes ago
Amanda replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
52 minutes ago
Adela updated their profile
1 hour ago
Jër replied to Jelly's discussion Free psychic surgery, spiritual belongings retrieval and symbolical massages
1 hour ago
Jace posted a video

Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities

In this presentation about the Ancient Builder Race Outposts and Crystalline Cities information is provided about how the outposts look like on Venus, Saturn...
2 hours ago
Angelic ~ star ~ love is now friends with Miss Koytraz (Lilith) and Amanda
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) left a comment for Sase (Bianca)
2 hours ago
Miss Koytraz (Lilith) loved Sase (Bianca)'s profile
2 hours ago
Allas and Gabrielle are now friends
3 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service