Please share insight, opinions and arkasic facts behind this map!

"I wrote a paragraph description about this image my first submit attempt and because of internet censors wanting to bring out the ego in me, this is what you get."

Is this a map from the future or an alternate dimension? Most interesting is the eastern landmass with red "AREA LIMIT" with the landmass itself circled with red ocean border, with the land itself shaded red.

I could speculate for one or two paragraphs about the origins of this digital image.

Views: 96

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This map looks like a digital map (like google maps) from somewhere. Notice the red "AREA LIMIT" landmass with "INHABITABLE". There is a red symbol with unintelligible words under it (the jpg is low resolution). Notice how it looks like an asteroid impact around it.

Notice "United North America", "Gulf of UNA", "Gulf of Mexican Islands", and a couple of cities names that show up on the map but are unintelligible.

Anybody have intel about this map?

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

adeomus replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
56 minutes ago
Mujahid Hassan joined BK Avinash's group
1 hour ago
Bevely Ann Fox loved Anki's discussion Blue people visiting
1 hour ago
friederike waldschmidt replied to Fernando Albert's discussion Who can tap into me for some answers? :)
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia commented on Kadin's status
1 hour ago
Iulia replied to Anki's discussion Colours of the soul
1 hour ago
Kadin posted a status
"the world isn't suppose to this lonely. it cant."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"im crying so much."
2 hours ago
Kadin posted a status
"please help."
2 hours ago
Amanda replied to Engin Yazıcı's discussion My Conversation with the Arcturian Collective
2 hours ago
Profile IconStarseeds.Net via Facebook
Thumbnail

INSIDER

This artist turns glass into galaxies. Glass art created by Scott Pernicka from www.InternalFireGlass.com Videography by Sean Hovendick

Facebook2 hours ago · Reply

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service