I was just wondering, how many of you guys remember any sort of detail pertaining to what your physical form's appearance was back when you weren't human? Personally, I am a very visual person, as well as an artist, so I've been working on remembering what I looked like for the sake of art. So far, I have the head, but there are still parts of the body that are a little fuzzy (like the arms and hands). But this was approximately it:

So, do any of you guys know what you looked like? Do you even care? Why or why not?

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know who or what I was before this, but I'm sure I'll be drawing and photoshopping a lot when I do know. I'm an artist as well =] 

I do not remember what I looked like but I think I looked rather human....I think I remember me floating all the time with a bright light behind me and around me. Like an angel of some sort and pastel colored lights all around me. I had white hair from what I see and it looked kind of like Princess Yue's hair from the movie The Last Airbender which I think it explains why I have wanted to look like her ever since I saw her and cinnected with her so well. I could relate SO much to her! Maybe it is another pasrt of my past life I need to discover....
I do not remember what I looked like but I think I looked rather human....I think I remember me floating all the time with a bright light behind me and around me. Like an angel of some sort and pastel colored lights all around me. I had white hair from what I see and it looked kind of like Princess Yue's hair from the movie The Last Airbender which I think it explains why I have wanted to look like her ever since I saw her and cinnected with her so well. I could relate SO much to her! Maybe it is another pasrt of my past life I need to discover....

I know I looked rather human, or at least humanoid. I had dark skin and curly hair, but I don't know beyond that. These are all images of myself I've come to see in the past few weeks. I've felt stronger and stronger connections to the north African part of the Middle East, though I'm drawn to Morocco which isn't exactly Middle Eastern. While I looked human, I wasn't and some things about the way I looked made me different. I'm not clear yet on those differences yet, though.

I'm really looking forward to hearing everyone else. This is all too interesting!

RSS

Ads

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service