I was just wondering, how many of you guys remember any sort of detail pertaining to what your physical form's appearance was back when you weren't human? Personally, I am a very visual person, as well as an artist, so I've been working on remembering what I looked like for the sake of art. So far, I have the head, but there are still parts of the body that are a little fuzzy (like the arms and hands). But this was approximately it:

So, do any of you guys know what you looked like? Do you even care? Why or why not?

Views: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't know who or what I was before this, but I'm sure I'll be drawing and photoshopping a lot when I do know. I'm an artist as well =] 

I do not remember what I looked like but I think I looked rather human....I think I remember me floating all the time with a bright light behind me and around me. Like an angel of some sort and pastel colored lights all around me. I had white hair from what I see and it looked kind of like Princess Yue's hair from the movie The Last Airbender which I think it explains why I have wanted to look like her ever since I saw her and cinnected with her so well. I could relate SO much to her! Maybe it is another pasrt of my past life I need to discover....
I do not remember what I looked like but I think I looked rather human....I think I remember me floating all the time with a bright light behind me and around me. Like an angel of some sort and pastel colored lights all around me. I had white hair from what I see and it looked kind of like Princess Yue's hair from the movie The Last Airbender which I think it explains why I have wanted to look like her ever since I saw her and cinnected with her so well. I could relate SO much to her! Maybe it is another pasrt of my past life I need to discover....

I know I looked rather human, or at least humanoid. I had dark skin and curly hair, but I don't know beyond that. These are all images of myself I've come to see in the past few weeks. I've felt stronger and stronger connections to the north African part of the Middle East, though I'm drawn to Morocco which isn't exactly Middle Eastern. While I looked human, I wasn't and some things about the way I looked made me different. I'm not clear yet on those differences yet, though.

I'm really looking forward to hearing everyone else. This is all too interesting!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

Awakening The Cosmic Mind...Exploring Our Celestial Origins And Esoteric Knowledge. Chat opens when admin can be present in chat.

What's New?

AURORA replied to AURORA's discussion New X-Files
"yeah I loved the lizard man :) was a really interesting perspective.  I think they will go…"
5 minutes ago
Tehani commented on Tehani's video
Thumbnail

The Universe says,"Show Me". Reclaiming embodiment as the missing manifestation piece.

"Thank you, sister ((hugs!)) may the golden light of pure love guide your way with clarity and…"
9 minutes ago
Kaedyr replied to Michael B.'s discussion 11 Angel number
"Hello mate! These help me for…"
10 minutes ago
Divine's photo was featured

Birthday Night - Feb 6

My birthday celebration was a lot of fun :)
12 minutes ago
deep blue ocean commented on Anne's video
Thumbnail

For those of you that are hearing a high pitched ringing sound

"Yes, it is very normal. I have had it in the right ear for years now."
15 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin left a comment for Divine
"Thanks for the friendship:)"
15 minutes ago
Mesha Joe Lawson replied to Michael B.'s discussion 11 Angel number
"sometimes when i see 11:11 is when i am entering a new spritual level or something is going to…"
17 minutes ago
☆ Lotus♥Divina ॐ's photo was featured
17 minutes ago
deep blue ocean replied to Ishtar*Pneûma's discussion Twin Souls and the Alchemical Marriage in the group Alchemy
"I have often wondered about the meaning of the biblical words "what God has brought together,…"
17 minutes ago
Profile Icondeep blue ocean, Living Light and 2 other members joined Ishtar*Pneûma's group
Thumbnail

Alchemy

*This group is for members who are in the process of transformation and transmutation accessing the…See More
17 minutes ago
Helen Mohlin and Divine are now friends
17 minutes ago
deep blue ocean loved Ishtar*Pneûma's discussion Twin Souls and the Alchemical Marriage
21 minutes ago

© 2016   Created by Yshatar.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service