_

Its normal for beings to want a good life. One with out many troubles and living in a loving accepting community. But what does that intale?.
Emotinaly we all need acseptance by emotional support from the community. bonding with others both by touch (not always sextual) as a social species we require touch to feel secure and loved..who does not like cuddling? We all need to feel like we can play a part in society to feel usefull. And to exspress ones soul. Violence needs to be properly directed and learn control of actions and reasoning. But sextualy as well for gender.... aside from this, technology plays a huge role in society. In your past lives you may remember technology that help make life easer. Wither it be for medical or agriculture. By sharing perhaps we can all help make a better future.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In one of my past lives my species that was a mix of elfs and dragon. We ate meat but we have our rules on killing for food on a level beyond stationary plants.do to the souls response to the body by producing energy and memory to the physcal form we developed a better way. My species is highly empathic and have ability to get memory from our enviorment or things we eat. So eating a animal brutaly killed or had a bad life where its energy in the body has all that nagitive memory log gets put in us when we eat it affecting our soul chakras. We found animals we like to eat and kept a eye on there development in its natural enviorment. Abducting the more sensitive and shy species, doing health check ups on them, finding cures to disease of theirs and building stronger stock genetics by managing there breeding and enviorment, like any one tending to there flock. During their check ups we took some muscle tissue then grew just that limb or muscle in labs. We then turned it into food but mainly liquified protine. The animals have a good life and just cloning and eating the parts we want with out taking the animals life. They are not forced to over bread and live in their natural enviorment comfterbaly.the meat we grow is from a happy and healthy being so the energy is not nagitive nor is the memory log...i do wonder if many who dont eat meat would eat meat grown this way? What do you think about this? We also used this technology for using plant parts that would normaly kill the plant. Fruit is normaly harvested and leaves.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Asar Ciakar replied to Christopher smith's discussion Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.
"Many of us, at least most who awake to their starseed'ness, are these who lived among more…"
17 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
18 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis left a comment for Mr. Poopybutthole
"You might want to edit your name. I personally don't care what you call yourself, but you are…"
23 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
27 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
2 hours ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
2 hours ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
2 hours ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion What's your Moon Phase ? : ) in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi Silent - Dark Mooner :) I am glad you relate to the links. TW Thanks for posting the link on the…"
3 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service