Hell again

I wanted to offer 3 card readings in the style

1 Block/challenge/theme
2 helpful attitude
3 helpful action

And added numerological analyze of the energy present.

We can use the traditional raider Waite, but if you wish also archangel oracles, Gaia oracle, whispers of love oracle, archangel Raphael healing cards, mermaid cards or animal oracle. Choose one deck Or a free style mix.

Shanti Joy

Views: 1078

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you very much! 

Hey Neph

Snow leopard
Fairy wren
Koala

Your challenge lies in having belief to follow your intuition into unfamiliar territory.

In manifestation of our dreams we sometimes walk blindly in faith. It is in this darkness we can have help of snow leopards ability to navigate in the darkness keeping her feelings ice cold and just sensing the way forward.

Suggested attitude. There is mystery in the air. Be creative ourselves is also vital, this opens up to lifted sustaining energy to flow into our life. Be creative. To open up to your own spontaneity in creating magic into your life you need sometimes to wander upon strange paths.

Suggested action. You are to familiarize with the dreamy and lazy life of the koala which is very calm and cool. It is the calm that supports the belief even when there is little visual proof we can with belief stay connected to the positive creative power. He stays connected by sleeping a lot and resting into reality.

You When we follow the path of our dreams there are many challenges that will test your belief. Stay connected to your most certain belief in here you can stay calm.

Shanti Joy
I would love a reading!
Any deck of your choice...:)
Thank you again!
Hey Lucinana

1 manifest your ideas in physical forms
2 just do it
3 do more research

Your challenge lies in the manifestation of your dreams and ideas into your current reality. You have ideas and visions but do not take the next steps into physical manifestation. Your inner voice keep showing you ways and how to go about it but since you do not follow trough you get blocked and confused and it builds up inside you.
You need to get going, just do it. Take action. You don't need to know all the steps but at this moment you take the first step, the steps you can take. The first step is to do more research. You might need to take courses and expand your knowledge n the field that you wish to pursue. And that is the beginning. More then enough.

Shanti Joy
Hey azahara

1 spirit guide
2 know thyself
3 homeland

Your challenge lies in building a strong communication with your spirit guides. They are your mentors. You are in cooperation with each other. Your connection is a journey. One that is built and created. As every journey start with one step. Know they are from the same place as you. At this moment you just need to feel they are there. You know the feeling that makes you feel at home, in the activities you do, the feelings you experience look for this feeling in your life. This is you being aligned. Being home in yourself. Right now you just need to reach out with a willingness to explore your connection. At the same time you know your true self always but may not be conscious about it. Establishing contact is a decision that needs to be built and is a progress of development. Researching more about your planetary origins, and your homeland will give you the comfort you need and reawaken you inner knowing.
You also have a turtle spirit guide with you a this moment.

Shanti Joy

Hey Joy! I'd love to hear one :)

Thanks in advance! KJ

Hey kjell

1 reconnecting with your true nature
2 be authentic
3 spread your wings

Your challenge lies in being true to yourself, being aligned with your heart. What you need is to expand yourself, if that makes sense. You have a lot of potential you do not act upon. Challenge yourself, be more of yourself. Follow your heart, express yourself. You have limited yourself in the past. It is time to stop. Your essence is not lost but needs to be expressed into the light. Spread your wings, open your heart light.

Numerology Nr 33 Christ consciousness

Shanti Joy

Thank you Joy. Even though I agree with reconnecting with my true nature. I really have no idea how to expand myself and how to act upon that untapped potential. Maybe you've got some advice ? 

Thanks again, I really do appreciate the time you created to do these kinds of posts. <3

Hey

Yes. What you need to do is heal your heart. Reconnect with you heart. How do you really feel?

You can do this in many ways. But creative outlet is one key.

What information do you feel I could give you that would give you clarity?

Shanti Joy

Hey Joy! Thanks for your answer.

I do certainly know what you mean, for some reason I feel like I have a block here though. Because everything I do daily must have a purpose for myself and others to grow. Maybe I should invest some time in exploring that belief?!

Can you maybe give me some practical exercises I can also do to develop a better connection with my true nature? I would love to hear from you joy!

Thank again for helping us grow. Namaste <3

Hey

What the advice is that you could benefit from working with crystals in this one. You should work with a green moss agate. Or emerald can also work. Since you are working in the heart chakra and to your connection to the whole.
Archangel Raphael is the green Ray. You can continur to work with him. Trough prayer and recieving daily intuitive guidance.

And the last advice to do is to make a past life regression. It seems the roots doesn't lie in this lifetime. To do this you do not need to go to a professional if it is too expensive investment you can try and do past life meditation at home first. Look up YouTube. Give yourself a chance to do this at least 5-6 times. If it doesn't work for you you would need help. But I feel you would be able to do it yourself.

Shanti Joy
Would love one

RSS

Ads

If ISN has helped you on your path to awakening and greater understanding...please consider a donation of your choice. Namaste

What's New?

Tarah Gumucio and Starseed Lita are now friends
32 minutes ago
Midrash loved 010101's discussion Positive Reptilian Experiences
2 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to Exo Skeleton's discussion witch craft as a starseed
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water commented on Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
3 hours ago
Sara left a comment for AERU ∆ Ω
3 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
4 hours ago
Nikolai Fiathoski replied to sothis73's discussion Free Q&A-Sirian Perspective-Hall of Records/Egyptian
4 hours ago
4 hours ago
Seeker replied to Cody Singh's discussion Famous Starseeds?
4 hours ago
Joshua posted a video

Flat earth: be very very conCERNed

This video is about a false memorys caused by CERN from ripples in reality. A special thanks to ODD and RFB for bringing this to my attention.
4 hours ago
Allas replied to Allas's discussion Draconian Starseeds!!!
6 hours ago
Allas posted a video

What Is A Starseed?

My subjective take on what a Starseed, is. :)
7 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service