Hell again

I wanted to offer 3 card readings in the style

1 Block/challenge/theme
2 helpful attitude
3 helpful action

And added numerological analyze of the energy present.

We can use the traditional raider Waite, but if you wish also archangel oracles, Gaia oracle, whispers of love oracle, archangel Raphael healing cards, mermaid cards or animal oracle. Choose one deck Or a free style mix.

Shanti Joy

Views: 1101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Lucinana

1 manifest your ideas in physical forms
2 just do it
3 do more research

Your challenge lies in the manifestation of your dreams and ideas into your current reality. You have ideas and visions but do not take the next steps into physical manifestation. Your inner voice keep showing you ways and how to go about it but since you do not follow trough you get blocked and confused and it builds up inside you.
You need to get going, just do it. Take action. You don't need to know all the steps but at this moment you take the first step, the steps you can take. The first step is to do more research. You might need to take courses and expand your knowledge n the field that you wish to pursue. And that is the beginning. More then enough.

Shanti Joy
Hey azahara

1 spirit guide
2 know thyself
3 homeland

Your challenge lies in building a strong communication with your spirit guides. They are your mentors. You are in cooperation with each other. Your connection is a journey. One that is built and created. As every journey start with one step. Know they are from the same place as you. At this moment you just need to feel they are there. You know the feeling that makes you feel at home, in the activities you do, the feelings you experience look for this feeling in your life. This is you being aligned. Being home in yourself. Right now you just need to reach out with a willingness to explore your connection. At the same time you know your true self always but may not be conscious about it. Establishing contact is a decision that needs to be built and is a progress of development. Researching more about your planetary origins, and your homeland will give you the comfort you need and reawaken you inner knowing.
You also have a turtle spirit guide with you a this moment.

Shanti Joy
Hey kjell

1 reconnecting with your true nature
2 be authentic
3 spread your wings

Your challenge lies in being true to yourself, being aligned with your heart. What you need is to expand yourself, if that makes sense. You have a lot of potential you do not act upon. Challenge yourself, be more of yourself. Follow your heart, express yourself. You have limited yourself in the past. It is time to stop. Your essence is not lost but needs to be expressed into the light. Spread your wings, open your heart light.

Numerology Nr 33 Christ consciousness

Shanti Joy
Hey Jayren

1 jewel within a teardrop
2 farewell to the past
3 take back your power

Hey your challenge lies in letting go of the pain from the past experiences. The jewel within a teardrop symbolizes the gift that comes from hardship and the lessons and love we expand into when we learn from challenges that caused us pain. It is Time to say goodbye to that pain. Truly let it go and by doing so and accepting what was and that is now over you can take back the power to be happy in this moment. These challenges was a part of your path, it was not a mistake. It was destiny. Now these experiences gives your love depth and compassion. You are a rainbow warrior.

Shanti Joy

Hi Joy, I really appreciate all the reading you do for everyone!

I would love a reading from your animal oracle cards.

And also, if you want, I am more than happy to send you Reiki <3

Blessings

Hey Earthkeeper

1 seeing the true you
2 clear your space
3 spiritual counselor

Hey your challenge lies in fulfilling your soul mission as a spiritual counselor. This is your role, this is the path you are destined to walk. You need to believe in yourself more. I see you pick up some negativity from others and sourroudings due to your sensitivity, but know this is not you. You need to get better at clearing your aura of negativity and energy you pick up from others. Before you start analyzing yourself and get stuck in introspection clean your aura, yes you have things to work on too but focus your actions on your work.

Numerology Nr 11, Nr of the light worker

Shanti Joy
Hey Phoenix

1 you are being tested
2 take a chance on love
3 emotional cleansing

The journey you are undertaking at the moment is a karmic challenge, it is hard and it is tiresome. Now remember your choice, to believe in love. Let go of the old attitudes and beliefs that do not serve you anymore. It is your emotional body that needs to be cleansed. Clean it with water. This is a purification process where you are entering the roots of your old programming. It is a test, and en experience that needs to be made.

Numerology nr 8, karmic challenge, power and strength

Shanti Joy
Hey Moonstarligth

1 limitation
2 the limitless of divine love
3 owls wisdom - see trough the illusion

Your challenge lies in breaking the feeling of limitation. Before you have felt limited through suffering and pain, trough depression. Now you are not anymore and you never was. Release the pain of the old programming. You have the wisdom now make the choice to believe that light and love always prevail, always win. This the universal truth but it needs to be nurtured. So that your behavior matches your belief. Invite love into your wound and let it be healed. It heals when the illusion is broken.

Numerology Nr 7, spiritual wisdom, philosophy

Shanti Joy

Thank you Joy. Even though I agree with reconnecting with my true nature. I really have no idea how to expand myself and how to act upon that untapped potential. Maybe you've got some advice ? 

Thanks again, I really do appreciate the time you created to do these kinds of posts. <3

Hey

Yes. What you need to do is heal your heart. Reconnect with you heart. How do you really feel?

You can do this in many ways. But creative outlet is one key.

What information do you feel I could give you that would give you clarity?

Shanti Joy

Hey Joy! Thanks for your answer.

I do certainly know what you mean, for some reason I feel like I have a block here though. Because everything I do daily must have a purpose for myself and others to grow. Maybe I should invest some time in exploring that belief?!

Can you maybe give me some practical exercises I can also do to develop a better connection with my true nature? I would love to hear from you joy!

Thank again for helping us grow. Namaste <3

Hey

What the advice is that you could benefit from working with crystals in this one. You should work with a green moss agate. Or emerald can also work. Since you are working in the heart chakra and to your connection to the whole.
Archangel Raphael is the green Ray. You can continur to work with him. Trough prayer and recieving daily intuitive guidance.

And the last advice to do is to make a past life regression. It seems the roots doesn't lie in this lifetime. To do this you do not need to go to a professional if it is too expensive investment you can try and do past life meditation at home first. Look up YouTube. Give yourself a chance to do this at least 5-6 times. If it doesn't work for you you would need help. But I feel you would be able to do it yourself.

Shanti Joy

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Namaia Hirsult Nicaia loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
6 minutes ago
Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along…"
13 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
"Thanks!!! <3 love to you too, Aer Stargazer"
22 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
23 minutes ago
looverly replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Hi, i would like one... i hope you keep doing this thing really ^^.. i would like whatever may be…"
29 minutes ago
Jer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly ha ha ha"
32 minutes ago
Thrive wolf replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Spirit whisperer of the fairy folk"
37 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a video

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Music video by Powerman 5000 performing When Worlds Collide. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,509,970. (C) 1999 SKG Music L.L.C.
1 hour ago
Atylmo loved Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
1 hour ago
Atylmo replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"i really thinks there exists an place after we die but im not very sure what it is i have had some…"
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's photo
1 hour ago
Temuulen Munkh-Erdene replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free past life reading
"I would like one by pm, please. :))"
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service