Hi there to anyone Reading this. I was wondering if there are anyone here who identify as an otherkin; specifically that they're a darker being(demon/dark fae, vampire etc) but not necessarily evil in that way. Or anyone who practices the left hand path and would call themselves a dark witch? :) I would love to talk to others I can relate to as I've recently begun to understand I can't repress my darkness anymore and that it's part of who I am. As a balance keeper I must find balance in both/everything.
Much blessings and hope someone out there is drawn to message.

Views: 1070

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One of my tintypes is Fae, a bit more darker of one than not. And I'm an eclectic hereditary witch as well. I wouldn't say an evil one, I simply do what I want how I want and don't believe in the wrath of gods or the rule of three or anything. So hexes, curses, necromancy... Its all fair game.

Yes, yes I am otherkin, and also have demonic spirit, who burns souls. I call him the Little, because he is shorter than me

No just otherkin, that is my dino side that makes me otherkin, demonic side does not express it self as seperated, its complicated

I'm actually a knight/angel so I'm not into what you call "demonic" things, I had bad experiences with such and I use my magic and spiritual warfare against beings who harm and try to hurt others. But I also like balance in life as well, as light and pure of a soul I am, I tend to like the dark as well, like dark fairies, gothic culture etc. I do not do black magic, the "darkest" being I have ever contacted was Lucifer. Besides that, I am careful with the witchcraft I perform, I mostly do Reiki, angelic healing and and I like to protect people. I also do spiritual warfare. Us knights are not just into the whole purity concept with angels, we also kill, fight and own weapons.

" as light and pure of a soul I am"

And humble!

"the "darkest" being I have ever contacted was Lucifer"

Lucifer means "light bearer".

" we also kill, fight and own weapons."

Raise your hand if you think angels don't kill things. Just sayin'.

That said, I approach you as in individual. No malice on my part. Here to roll up your sleeves and do good? Great. Then I should hope to have the honor of working alongside you. Here to enforce the will of a dictator? Kindly stay off my lawn.

a warrior angel, iam interested

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Star Wind replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"I liked the movie called "What Dreams May Come", covers the life after death thing along…"
6 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom replied to Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
"Thanks!!! <3 love to you too, Aer Stargazer"
16 minutes ago
Daniel Rønjom loved Aer Stargazer's discussion <3
17 minutes ago
Looverly replied to Awakened Rabbit's discussion Free distance energy healing
"Hi, i would like one... i hope you keep doing this thing really ^^.. i would like whatever may be…"
23 minutes ago
Jer replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Polly ha ha ha"
26 minutes ago
Thrive wolf replied to bellarose starseed 84's discussion just for fun ............................. whats yours? .... . i am wise lady/lord of atlantis
"Spirit whisperer of the fairy folk"
30 minutes ago
Turquoise Water posted a video

Powerman 5000 - When Worlds Collide

Music video by Powerman 5000 performing When Worlds Collide. YouTube view counts pre-VEVO: 2,509,970. (C) 1999 SKG Music L.L.C.
1 hour ago
Atylmo loved Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
1 hour ago
Atylmo replied to Josephine lazo's discussion Is there really life after death?
"i really thinks there exists an place after we die but im not very sure what it is i have had some…"
1 hour ago
Wesley loved Jace's photo
1 hour ago
Temuulen Munkh-Erdene replied to María Sánchez's discussion Free past life reading
"I would like one by pm, please. :))"
1 hour ago
Nāscī and LightRenegade are now friends
1 hour ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service