I am offering oracle card readings to five members (for now). No need to provide any information or ask any questions.

If you would like your reading sent via PM, please include that in your request below and send me a friend request with "card reading" in the message so I can send you your reading, if we aren't already friends. This will help save time in the process.

Please, do not request your reading via PM. It must be requested below.

Tags: readings

Views: 480

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Here's your reading, Maya. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Counselor / Archangel Azrael: “You’re a natural counselor and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance.”

Your life purpose involves counseling people in ways that uplift, motivate, heal, comfort, and inspire. You’re a true spiritual counselor, and people find you to be a trustworthy confidante. Expand your counseling work to the next level because you’re about to help greater amounts of people. Call upon me for guidance and support.

Gentleness / Archangel Sandalphon: “Be very gentle with yourself at this time. Surround yourself with gentle people, situations, and environments.”

Sandalphon wishes to help you feel peaceful and centered, and he strongly advises that you begin listening to gentle music. Play it wherever you go. Talk quietly and engage in slow, rhythmic movements such as swaying to music or doing yoga. Don’t engage in battles at this time. Instead, retreat from conflict while you revive your spirit and become even stronger. Delay decision-making at this time. You’ll know exactly what to do when you emerge from your gentle retreat.

Thank You Citrine, you are living proof that miracles can happen every day. Thank You for Your kindness. This resonates with me in every way, and basically describes the strong influences I feel in my life at the present moment. It’s nice to get validation in this way. Thanks again!

citrine said:

Reading for Ronin. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Clairaudience / Archangel Zadkiel: "Notice the loving guidance you hear inside your mind, or from other people."

You’re hearing true Divine guidance very clearly. It comes in the form of repetitious messages, urging you to improve a situation for yourself or others. Pay close attention to everything you hear in your mind and with your physical ears. Divine directives are repetitious, loving, and to the point. Ask me for help if you need clarification on anything you hear.

Working with Archangel Zadkiel: Zadkiel’s aura is a deep indigo blue. When you wear the mineral lapis lazuli, you may feel a closer connection to Zadkiel. Hold this stone above your eyebrows to awaken your ear chakras and to clearly hear the voice of the Divine.

Outdoors / Archangel Jophiel: “Go outside, get some fresh air, and connect with nature to relieve stress and gain new creative ideas. “

Connecting with nature helps synchronize your rhythms to the Universal heartbeat. In this way, your natural timing improves so you’re in the right place at the right time. Being in nature renews your spirit and revives your energy levels. Get outside every day, even if it takes some effort on your part. Once you’re in nature, take time to smell the roses and observe the glorious beauty. Know that you’re part of nature, and that you’re also beautiful.

Working with Archangel Jophiel: Jophiel’s name means “beauty of God.” She sees beauty in everything and everyone, and helps you do the same. Jophiel knows that when we spend regular time outdoors, we are cleared of lower energies, and naturally have a more beautiful outlook on life. Call upon Jophiel to ease your schedule to allow for outdoor time: plan a nature-based vacation, start a butterfly garden, move to a more natural environment, or just connect with nature in any way that pleases you.

Reading for Nikolai. For your reading, I used an angel deck, if you are wondering what the names are about. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Bridgette: Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further.

You have asked for Heaven’s guidance, and it is given. This situation isn’t right for you. Some vital information has been concealed, so you will need to dig deeper and ask more questions of those involved. Trust your gut feelings, since that is how I communicate with you.

Please, don’t worry that this situation is the only opportunity available to you. It isn’t! There is something better waiting for you, but first you will have to free yourself. Remember that ‘nature abhors a vacuum.’ So you must create a vacuum, and then the new situation will reveal itself. Clearly, it takes courage and faith to leave a situation that you had a vested interest in. You may feel disappointed and betrayed. That is why you must call upon me and your other angels to help you stay strong and true to yourself. You deserve situations that are aligned with love, and you don’t have to settle for anything less.

Celeste: A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in positive new energies.

Yes, it is time for a move. I am working with your other angels to keep your spirit and energy high during this move. Although it may seem like moving requires a lot of effort, when you work with me and your other angels, it can actually be a time of great joy. I will help you find a new location and then I will assist you with the necessary details. I will also help your other family members adjust to the move. Just ask!

All I request is your trust. Trust that God and the angels are capable of finding just the right place for you. If you decide on one certain place and it doesn’t work out, it is because we are bringing you something that is even better. Expect miracles to occur that allow you to afford this change. Stay positive, and don’t buy into illusions or scarcity thinking. We will smooth the way, and we will help you meet new people who can illuminate your path.

Let me know if you do move or get a new job and good luck. :)

Hey Citrine!
Thank you for your reading, it really ressonated with me!
:)

citrine said:

Here's your reading, Maya. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Counselor / Archangel Azrael: “You’re a natural counselor and many people benefit from your guidance and reassurance.”

Your life purpose involves counseling people in ways that uplift, motivate, heal, comfort, and inspire. You’re a true spiritual counselor, and people find you to be a trustworthy confidante. Expand your counseling work to the next level because you’re about to help greater amounts of people. Call upon me for guidance and support.

Gentleness / Archangel Sandalphon: “Be very gentle with yourself at this time. Surround yourself with gentle people, situations, and environments.”

Sandalphon wishes to help you feel peaceful and centered, and he strongly advises that you begin listening to gentle music. Play it wherever you go. Talk quietly and engage in slow, rhythmic movements such as swaying to music or doing yoga. Don’t engage in battles at this time. Instead, retreat from conflict while you revive your spirit and become even stronger. Delay decision-making at this time. You’ll know exactly what to do when you emerge from your gentle retreat.

Reading for Sophie. For your reading I used an angel deck (hence the names that you see). Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Maya: Schooling, study, and education help your life’s purpose and personal growth at this time. The angels will guide you and help you with this process.

We strongly recommend that you continue with your education because the additional information and experience will accelerate the fruition of your life’s purpose. You may worry about having the means to go forward with this schooling, but we assure you that everything will be provided to you along the way.

This educational process brings you great rewards. It enriches your understanding of your spiritual power, and accelerates your memory and motivation toward your life’s purpose. We will guide you to teachers, schools, books, funds, schedules, and all of the resources plentifully available to you now.

Zanna : You are protected from all types of harm. The worst is now behind you. I ask you to relax and feel safe.

No matter what has happened in your past, your present and future are now safely protected by angels. I am helping you to heal from past upsets or trauma. I am helping you to heal your heart of worry or fear. I am here to help you release any self-sabotaging thoughts or behavior. I am here, in other words, to help you enjoy a renewed sense of safety, and peace of mind.

The other angels and I stand guard around you, your home, your family, your vehicles, and your workplace. You can rest assured that no lower energies can permeate our protective field. We only allow the energy of love to enter wherever you or your loved ones reside. All expressions of fear are transmuted back to the field of illusions from whence they came. God and the angels ask that you relax and enjoy yourself, for your happiness brings a smile to heaven.

If you are still doing these citrine, I would love a reading from you. <3 Much love in advance. <3

Here's your reading, Kjell. I used an angel deck for your reading. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Leila: Spend time alone in nature, meditating about your intentions and desires. Ask the angels to help you gain a positive perspective.

Your life has been noisy lately, and you need to escape to a place of natural tranquility. It is time for you to be alone in nature, even if it is just for a brief while. You don’t need others’ permission to take care of your soul in this way. Simply plan your sojourn, and then follow through with those plans.

Once you are alone in nature, allow your mind to wander wherever it wants to go. Notice your thoughts and feelings and perhaps write them down. After a time, speak aloud (or silently) to the nature angels that surround you. Ask them to clear your body and aura of any stress that you may have absorbed. Then, pray and meditate about your desires and intentions. Prayers are amplified by the power of nature, and you will feel very refreshed when you return home.

Opal: Your children on Earth and in Heaven are happy and well-cared for by God and the angels.

Your worries about your children have been received as prayers here in Heaven. We understand your concerns, so we surround the bodies and souls of your children with our loving care. This is a time for your to release your children to God, and know that Creator is their true parent. God is pure love, without anger or judgment. He could never abandon you or your children - nor would He want to!

As one of your children’s guardian angels, I watch over them ceaselessly. I never tire of keeping my watchful eye upon them, for as I gaze upon your children, I see their Divine light. I see their true perfection, their goodness, and their innocence. I ask that you see your children through my eyes, which will help their love and light be fully expressed. I love you, your children, and your children love you!

Archangel Raphael: I am helping you heal physical challenges in yourself and others. You are a healer, like me.

I am with you because I am the Archangel of Healing. I am helping you heal your own body, as well as the physical bodies of others. I surround physical ailments with my healing energy of emerald green light, and this energy is absorbed where it is needed.

I speak to healers through their thoughts and feelings. I help you to discern, in this way, if your life’s purpose is to be a healer. I can help you to know which areas of healing to study, and then assist with all aspects of your healing career. Call upon me whenever you need such help and know that I will be with you in an instant.

Omg I hope you are willing to do a reading for me! For some reason I am so excited about this. I really appreciate it

Here's your reading, MoonStarlight. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Sense of Humor: This situation would benefit from your sense of humor. View your experience as if you were watching it as a scene from a movie, keeping in mind – as Shakespeare said – that “all the world’s a stage.” What do you find humorous about human nature in this scenario?

By getting a new perspective on everyone’s behavior, you can automatically detach with love. Humor allows people to drop their defenses so that love can enter and heal the relationships and situation. That’s why God and the angels have wonderful sense of humor – and so do you!

Shield Yourself: This card indicates that you are especially sensitive to energies and emotions right now. Archangel Michael is shielding you from harsh energy, but it’s also important for you to take action steps to help with this endeavor. For example, avoid situations and environments where anger and/or competition are expressed. Stay away from bars, pubs, and other places where chemicals are abused, which can attract lower energies. Follow your natural inclinations, such as keeping to yourself or spending time with soft-spoken or gentle people.

Yes this definitely resonates! I use humor to heal and be happy.
Funny you mention energy and sensitivity its like heavy right now. Glad to know I have help.
Thanks

citrine said:

Here's your reading, MoonStarlight. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Sense of Humor: This situation would benefit from your sense of humor. View your experience as if you were watching it as a scene from a movie, keeping in mind – as Shakespeare said – that “all the world’s a stage.” What do you find humorous about human nature in this scenario?

By getting a new perspective on everyone’s behavior, you can automatically detach with love. Humor allows people to drop their defenses so that love can enter and heal the relationships and situation. That’s why God and the angels have wonderful sense of humor – and so do you!

Shield Yourself: This card indicates that you are especially sensitive to energies and emotions right now. Archangel Michael is shielding you from harsh energy, but it’s also important for you to take action steps to help with this endeavor. For example, avoid situations and environments where anger and/or competition are expressed. Stay away from bars, pubs, and other places where chemicals are abused, which can attract lower energies. Follow your natural inclinations, such as keeping to yourself or spending time with soft-spoken or gentle people.

I would appreciate a reading very much . Thanks for any useful information, in advance. Regards.

Hi, Citrine! Thanks for your reading! After that, I found out many answers about myself that helped me a lot regarding my emotional issues and now I've been feeling like myself like never before. I indeed got a Scholarship at the Nuclear Research Laboratory in the university. I'm really grateful, thanks!

citrine said:

Reading for Nikolai. For your reading, I used an angel deck, if you are wondering what the names are about. Feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Bridgette: Caution is warranted. Look deeper into this situation before proceeding further.

You have asked for Heaven’s guidance, and it is given. This situation isn’t right for you. Some vital information has been concealed, so you will need to dig deeper and ask more questions of those involved. Trust your gut feelings, since that is how I communicate with you.

Please, don’t worry that this situation is the only opportunity available to you. It isn’t! There is something better waiting for you, but first you will have to free yourself. Remember that ‘nature abhors a vacuum.’ So you must create a vacuum, and then the new situation will reveal itself. Clearly, it takes courage and faith to leave a situation that you had a vested interest in. You may feel disappointed and betrayed. That is why you must call upon me and your other angels to help you stay strong and true to yourself. You deserve situations that are aligned with love, and you don’t have to settle for anything less.

Celeste: A happy move to a new home or place of employment is in the works. This movement will usher in positive new energies.

Yes, it is time for a move. I am working with your other angels to keep your spirit and energy high during this move. Although it may seem like moving requires a lot of effort, when you work with me and your other angels, it can actually be a time of great joy. I will help you find a new location and then I will assist you with the necessary details. I will also help your other family members adjust to the move. Just ask!

All I request is your trust. Trust that God and the angels are capable of finding just the right place for you. If you decide on one certain place and it doesn’t work out, it is because we are bringing you something that is even better. Expect miracles to occur that allow you to afford this change. Stay positive, and don’t buy into illusions or scarcity thinking. We will smooth the way, and we will help you meet new people who can illuminate your path.

Let me know if you do move or get a new job and good luck. :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Daniel Rønjom added a discussion to the group Pleiadian Starseeds
Thumbnail

a channelled song

Hi.I channelled this song back in 2008, my angel tells me it is a very old song from the Pleiades.…See More
9 minutes ago
Lori Lee Ferro Anderson replied to Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
"Michael, I have been following all aspects of the world "speeding up" as I call it. I…"
30 minutes ago
Pat Ryan added a discussion to the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
Thumbnail

Recent Dream

I recently joined this group thanks to Adeomus. I’ve recently had a very interesting dream, and…See More
1 hour ago
Therrae Majistrere and Nexis Nemesis are now friends
2 hours ago
Therrae Majistrere posted a discussion
2 hours ago
Dean replied to Namaia Hirsult Nicaia's discussion Being a Starseed. What means it for you?
"Hello :) i hope you are well. To me a starseed is a job..it is about utilizing your time for the…"
2 hours ago
Marie replied to AspenRain's discussion UPDATED Starseed Markings and Birth Chart
"I have a feeling my little brother is a starseed. Can you check him out?"
2 hours ago
Akanahe' eh yeDyahlaneeEssassani replied to Gezim Dervishi's discussion If psychics can predict the future does that mean that everything is already predestined?
"I don't think anyone can predict the future, but they estimate the future with special skills.…"
3 hours ago
Marie loved adeomus's discussion the Sidhe in Modern Times
3 hours ago
☙ḲḭḲḭ❧ loved Christian Oglesby's discussion Because we are multidimensional we can do this.
4 hours ago
Jap loved Kristina Descends's discussion F###ing urgent... September 23....!
4 hours ago
Profile IconExo News

Fourteen Cutting Edge Tech Firms Funded by the CIA

By Kaalee Brown September 17, 2017 (collective-volution.com) • The CIA’s investment capital firm… See More
4 hours ago

© 2017   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service