_

I am spending time with my Tarot/ Runes. It's a quiet time this Christmas, and I would like to just keep busy , so this is another thread for Runes/ Tarot.

Just let me know if you would like a rune or a tarot card and one question.

Brightest blessings ~

Views: 966

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Genesis said:
A delayed, Thank You for your kind and generous guidance!

Angelic Star Love said:

Genesis said:
Hello Angelic Star, I would love to have a reading, I've been really depressed lately and need some guidance...
Thanks!

Hi Genesis,

Two of forces ~ The Willow ~ Akashik Tarot

There are some indications of pet/ animal connection. A disconnection with a loved one, that has caused your emotions to stifle, leaving you without a foundation to rely on. There is a void , and also mental energies that might be causing this void. You need to be courageous to fill this emptiness, and for that bravely explore the mental energies that scare you. It could be past traumas , your's or someone else's. When we think, we explore different energies as well, explore those energies that make you feel uneasy, don't hold back or restraint. Once you do you will realize that the void seems to disappear. some things that stay in our bodies or our minds need access to be utilized, when it does not, we are stuck resisting what makes us afraid, and do not move onto the next stage, a beyond that is already there. So we fill the void. the depression brought to you is also karmic stemming from a past life relationship with someone. This might be something you now need to let go of your energy, but you are feeling the karmic residues of it still when it does not serve you and are feeling low. The best way to release is access various mental states courageously, even if it pains your head, access them forcefully, and let them go. Also stay active in the physical reality, get your body moving. Movement helps a lot in terms of releasing subtle energies we don't need in our systems.
There is also advise to express, to vent to release through a creative outlet. Try finding a friend online to talk to about your depression just to process feelings, that is if you find someone trustworthy or find a counselor to talk to. Also write, express all that comes in your mind in a journal, all feelings and all thoughts. It really helps to process all you feel and not hold back fully. I especially feel expression in terms of written word, this will help you find tranquility at various times. Journal about your dreams/ feelings/ thoughts everything, it will give you more perspective. Be brave at this time, because once you do it might not be easy but over time this will ease for you next to nothing. Take this as an opportunity to expand and transform and it might be sooner than you know that amazing things will come to you.

I hope this helps and relates, be well ~ brightest blessings

You are welcome Genesis, I appreciate it. Brightest blessings your end ~

Leppender said:

Blessings upon your gift Angelic Star. You do not have to answer my question if you are uncomfortable, and if you do a reading please invoke some extra protection for yourself.

Does the adversary I pursued in a previous life continue to exist, and interact with this dimensional reality in which we live?

Please use extreme care, and I really won't be offended if you refuse to do the reading. I have never heard of rune reading (and am therefore intrigued), but use whatever method you feel keeps you safest.

Hi Leppender,

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your concern. I wouldn't do these readings if I thought I wouldn't be able to handle questions. I am ready to take tough questions if there are those energies there :)

Thank you for connecting. Here's your reading ~

Rune ~ Raido Reversed

I feel that this is not so much a bitterness of heart/ revenge or eye for an eye at current time, as much as this is intention, need for conflict and action out of habit from this adversary. Like maybe at the time it wasn't something of moral grounds, but something that was expected of survival, an instinct , a conditioning, that made it okay to do things that wouldn't be considered morally sound now. More like a code of conduct. There are intentions that are extended from this adversary towards you, maybe they set an intention at a certain point in past and those intentions carry out now from the past. It isn't a bitter heart, it is intention. I feel that there are signs of conflict for you in this current time, extending from that intention in the past. You might notice people returning that cause conflict/ severity or breach of trust for you, you could check your natal chart to confirm if such a pattern exists for you. Owing to impact on spirit , there is some reversal of karma, but it isn't strong to manifest if you do not allow. Use your WILL to return the intention to the past and do so in love and overwhelm that energy. Don't be afraid of it or feel panic because of it. Just own it, embrace it and give it powerful love. Transform your feelings of fear/ anxiety of this into love. Sit with the energy you feel inside you about this and see every thought emotions, memory, everything concerning this energy transform to love and let it touch this adversary. you might struggle to travel back in time or in your dreams and meet this person higher self. They can be appeased. I feel the spirit of the person is now indifferent, high and self absorbed when it comes to this conflict of your's. It does not affect them but the energies have remained for you. In order for you to regain control, transform this into love and force this energy out of your system. Once you transform it, it cannot remain. Let go of guilt traps, this isn't karmic energy for you anymore. It's an intentions and you can change it, because neither does the other person exist, nor do you. So you have the power to change the intention, and transform into greater power. It might take some time for you to release mentally, even when the initial change has taken place. So it will be a while. But this will offer mental and spiritual growth alike for you once this road is taken up courageously and can open the door only if you set aside negative intentions and hold the intention to transform and use your will to break yourself free from this. It needs communication ( Communication has turned cold ), at current time this past event does not serve any purpose for either of you. And you both have moved on, only held back by an event and some patterns that don't serve highest good.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know, brightest blessings ~

Angelic Star Love said:

Leppender said:

Blessings upon your gift Angelic Star. You do not have to answer my question if you are uncomfortable, and if you do a reading please invoke some extra protection for yourself.

Does the adversary I pursued in a previous life continue to exist, and interact with this dimensional reality in which we live?

Please use extreme care, and I really won't be offended if you refuse to do the reading. I have never heard of rune reading (and am therefore intrigued), but use whatever method you feel keeps you safest.

Hi Leppender,

Thank you for your comments. I appreciate your concern. I wouldn't do these readings if I thought I wouldn't be able to handle questions. I am ready to take tough questions if there are those energies there :)

Rune ~ Raido Reversed

I feel that this is not so much a bitterness of heart/ revenge or eye for an eye at current time, as much as this is intention, need for conflict and action out of habit from this adversary. Like maybe at the time it wasn't something of moral grounds, but something that was expected of survival, an instinct , a conditioning, that made it okay to do things that wouldn't be considered morally sound now. More like a code of conduct. There are intentions that are extended from this adversary towards you, maybe they set an intention at a certain point in past and those intentions carry out now from the past. It isn't a bitter heart, it is intention. I feel that there are signs of conflict for you in this current time, extending from that intention in the past. You might notice people returning that cause conflict/ severity or breach of trust for you, you could check your natal chart to confirm if such a pattern exists for you. Owing to impact on spirit , there is some reversal of karma, but it isn't strong to manifest if you do not allow. Use your WILL to return the intention to the past and do so in love and overwhelm that energy. Don't be afraid of it or feel panic because of it. Just own it, embrace it and give it powerful love. Transform your feelings of fear/ anxiety of this into love. Sit with the energy you feel inside you about this and see every thought emotions, memory, everything concerning this energy transform to love and let it touch this adversary. you might struggle to travel back in time or in your dreams and meet this person higher self. They can be appeased. I feel the spirit of the person is now indifferent, high and self absorbed when it comes to this conflict of your's. It does not affect them but the energies have remained for you. In order for you to regain control, transform this into love and force this energy out of your system. Once you transform it, it cannot remain. Let go of guilt traps, this isn't karmic energy for you anymore. It's an intentions and you can change it, because neither does the other person exist, nor do you. So you have the power to change the intention, and transform into greater power. It might take some time for you to release mentally, even when the initial change has taken place. So it will be a while. But this will offer mental and spiritual growth alike for you once this road is taken up courageously and can open the door only if you set aside negative intentions and hold the intention to transform and use your will to break yourself free from this. It needs communication ( Communication has turned cold ), at current time this past event does not serve any purpose for either of you. And you both have moved on, only held back by an event and some patterns that don't serve highest good.

I feel the truth of your words in a way that is so intense, so profound that I know you truly did connect with that essence safely. I have long suspected that it was up to me to let go of the old feelings, and that the intention of my old adversary was still active, but your reading has given me a foundation to begin the healing journey for us. It is time for me to stop fearing, and start loving that which needs it the most.

Thank you is not strong enough: Mahsicho and Migwich.

Leppender said:

Angelic Star Love said:

Leppender said:

Hi Leppender,

Rune ~ Raido Reversed

I feel the truth of your words in a way that is so intense, so profound that I know you truly did connect with that essence safely. I have long suspected that it was up to me to let go of the old feelings, and that the intention of my old adversary was still active, but your reading has given me a foundation to begin the healing journey for us. It is time for me to stop fearing, and start loving that which needs it the most.

Thank you is not strong enough: Mahsicho and Migwich.

Thank you Leppender. I appreciate your comments. Thank you for the connection. blessings to you ~
Yes, that's exactly my twin. It's been a hard journey. Thank you, I would really like to work with you in the future :) Lots of love.

Angelic Star Love said:

Hyadeansoul said:

Hey :)
I was wondering if my twin flame has me in his thoughts?

Hi Hyadeansoul,

Rune ~ Sowelu

Yes he does have you in his thoughts. It feels complicated, as in he recognizes a connection and the connection you and him have had in the past, he knows your intention and awareness of him, he acknowledges it. But he still holds back, I am feeling he is with someone right now. Also strong mental patterns of what should be and should not be stemming from family background. There are possibilities of transformation for him just enough to recognize his connection to you on a deeper level, but he will still be focused on himself on his goals on what he wants. And this is not about what you want or expect of him, he is not placing importance on anyone else in this dynamic except himself. In the near future I am not seeing this person give serious commitment to you. At least at this point of time he is directed elsewhere, so he does not want to invest on anything other than what he has.
although his energy is extended towards you, only I wouldn't say this is serious enough for commitment.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings to you ~

Hyadeansoul said:
Yes, that's exactly my twin. It's been a hard journey. Thank you, I would really like to work with you in the future :) Lots of love.

Angelic Star Love said:

Hyadeansoul said:

Hey :)
I was wondering if my twin flame has me in his thoughts?

Hi Hyadeansoul,

Rune ~ Sowelu

Yes he does have you in his thoughts. It feels complicated, as in he recognizes a connection and the connection you and him have had in the past, he knows your intention and awareness of him, he acknowledges it. But he still holds back, I am feeling he is with someone right now. Also strong mental patterns of what should be and should not be stemming from family background. There are possibilities of transformation for him just enough to recognize his connection to you on a deeper level, but he will still be focused on himself on his goals on what he wants. And this is not about what you want or expect of him, he is not placing importance on anyone else in this dynamic except himself. In the near future I am not seeing this person give serious commitment to you. At least at this point of time he is directed elsewhere, so he does not want to invest on anything other than what he has.
although his energy is extended towards you, only I wouldn't say this is serious enough for commitment.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings to you ~

Hi Hyadeansoul,

Thank you for leaving feedback dear. It's much appreciated , brightest blessings ~

Hi Angelic I would like a question please, could you tell me the significance of me seeing 222 repeating all the time please? Thanks

https://saltformysoul.com/2012/05/09/triple-numbers-why-they-appear/

For what it's worth ;) This has assisted me before.

Jolan said:

https://saltformysoul.com/2012/05/09/triple-numbers-why-they-appear/

For what it's worth ;) This has assisted me before.

Superb I guess we are learning from the free posts/ advise on this thread by you as well. Thanks alot. I guess I am learning from you.

Harry said:

Hi Angelic I would like a question please, could you tell me the significance of me seeing 222 repeating all the time please? Thanks

Hi Harry,

Three of Swords

It feels that there is an overwhelm of psychic energy coming through an idea/ concept about someone. It could be someone you are drawn to and it feels that this individual might be reaching out to you at this time. This is shared energy , as in the overwhelm you might slightly feel in a partnership is not solely your's. there might be ideas/ information that you are being given that is causing some confusion lack of clarity. you need to identify what information has been given to you that does not align with the truth and reduce clarity for you. Everything you know right now might not be the truth.
The cards show an ability to detach. Everything you are experiencing in your life right now is through the process of integrate and release, until you are able to be in a place where you have enough maturity to know where you stand as a person and what you want out of life. You are being taught the quality of detachment , and this will serve you in the long run, and in your heart you have to learn to discern between energies of what you want and what you do not, what is your's and what is not. This will help you realize where you are and where the other person is. As a sensitive to experience growth in relationships this you must develop to differentiate between your energies and that of another. Old ideas/ concepts of what is and what is not should be let go. Be with yourself safe in your own heart center. Try heart chakra meditations for this.
It feels that you are being dragged spiritually that does not serve you. You have experienced some heartbreak already. You need to process, heal release that first before you are able to move ahead in your life path. Someone is being very kind and warm, and unintentionally might be dragging you in a direction not conducive to your own personal frequency and path ahead. You need to learn about yourself , and learn to differentiate between your own energy and that of others.
Seeing number 222 feels more like having a ground from where in you know yourself better, what you want better and can release and let go what you do not need. Learning to differentiate between what is your's and what is not.

Hope this helps and relates, let me know ~ brightest blessings ~

Hi guys thank you for your time and connection. This thread has been inactive for a while so I am closing this thread. If you want to reach me feel free to pm , thank you.

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Asar Ciakar replied to Christopher smith's discussion Starseeds and wanting to return to there orgional species/civilzation in the multiverse.
"Many of us, at least most who awake to their starseed'ness, are these who lived among more…"
7 minutes ago
Namaia नमऐअ loved Katrin Chrysaphis's photo
7 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis left a comment for Mr. Poopybutthole
"You might want to edit your name. I personally don't care what you call yourself, but you are…"
12 minutes ago
Nexis Nemesis replied to Nexis Nemesis's discussion Regarding Religious Affiliation
"I appreciate your input here and believe you are correct about religion being used to transmute, as…"
16 minutes ago
Mr. Poopybutthole updated their profile
1 hour ago
Emeralda Crystalis and Light Storm are now friends
2 hours ago
Infinity Bug posted a video

A Wrinkle In Time Official US Teaser Trailer

Watch the teaser trailer for Disney's A Wrinkle In Time. A Wrinkle In Time opens in US theatres March 9, 2018. The film, which is an epic adventure based on ...
2 hours ago
Katrin Chrysaphis replied to adeomus's discussion What's your Moon Phase ? : ) in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Hi Silent - Dark Mooner :) I am glad you relate to the links. TW Thanks for posting the link on the…"
2 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service