_

Hello all,

I am doing a second thread and giving one question free readings. I recently bought a new deck called ' Fin de siecle Kipper ' By Ciro Marchetti and I want to use this deck a little more and see how this works. This is a mini reading and one person can ask only one question on this thread. If there is someone in particular you want to ask about, first names or initials will help.

Thank you a lot, brightest blessings ~

Editing. Hi guys, I am only answering one question per person on this thread. If you want further readings please wait until a next post or you can write to me to learn about my services. Thank you.

Views: 673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Viktor Joi said:

Angelic Star Love said:

Viktor Joi said:

Hello there!

Thank you for opening your services to other people. I hope the experience you gain from this helps you on your journey!

I was wondering, has A reincarnated into a body that I would know or meet in the future? He has been a dear friend of mine in past lives and I have been conversing with his higher self and he said he had incarnated.

Blessed be!
-Viktor

Hi Victor Joi,

False Person
This person has incarnated and I am feeling 'nearness' as in their energy is almost aligned with you. So they are very near to you I feel even geographically they are near to you. Not like a lot of distance from where you live, perhaps 3-4 hours drive at most. There are aspects of this person you aren't yet aware of, so this isn't all going to be as you expect. there will certainly be sides to them that will be very new to you, and hidden also. There will be people/ connections in their lives that you might have to give effort to adjust into. This feels like a very adventurous and outgoing person and there might be instances when they will not immediately give you a connection in the earthly sense. There are motives/ objectives around them that might not align with your spiritual interests. So there will be effort needed for them and you to adjust to each other. It's possible and it might happen though might need work, as you will be on different pages. A meeting isn't showing in the immediate future for you, it will be quite some time before you feel satisfied with what you might expect from them in future. It's not showing a meeting in the immediate year at least.
Mostly this isn't going to be what you expect now, there's more to the story than you know or imagine.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know

brightest blessings

Thank you foe the reading! This defaintly helps, and I love all the information you were able to put into it.

Love and Light!

Thanks for the response dear, blessings to you ~

Kingú said:

Very informative, thank you!

Angelic Star Love said:

Kingú said:

Is there something I need my energy to concentrate on?

Thank you for doing this,

Christian.

Hi Kingu,

Journey

There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental capacities by exploring various concepts even in the materialistic sense. It shows mental energy not utilized and holding back in doubt, that has capacity for learning. Be man of the world even if you could for a while, and let go of judgments from others. If there is something you would like to know and are eager about be fearless and daunting and see what interests you as others will follow your lead once you do . There also shows travel in the literal sense of the word, learning through observation and experience. Use your mental capacities and explore what interests you. Once you travel through learning, inside or out you will begin to feel more at home with yourself and the outside world, than you feel at home now.
Exploration, Courage, Experiential learning stands out for you at this moment, as things that will shift focus and bring many different horizons into the picture for you.
You might also take leap in a relationship, a female stands out once you are able to make these shifts.

I hope this helps and relates,

brightest blessings ~

Good to know Christian, thank you for connecting. Brightest blessings ~

When will i meet my love (life partner)?

Some time ago, I was given a reading saying I would meet a blonde woman who we would share a spiritual connection that will feel otherwordly to us both. What Id like to know, is when we will meet?

Tanner said:

Some time ago, I was given a reading saying I would meet a blonde woman who we would share a spiritual connection that will feel otherwordly to us both. What Id like to know, is when we will meet?

I am afraid I cannot give you 'time frame' here. Getting lost in details like meeting someone with certain physical traits is irrelevant when it comes to seeing the bigger picture. We meet people when we are ready, and we can be ready anytime depending on where we are on our path or how situation/ events unfold around us to reward our readiness for the next steps of our journey when we are ready for it and are open to it.
I do not really do time frames anymore. If you are still eager to know about this you should ask the one who had given you this piece information, maybe the will be able to shed more light into this for you.
Let me know if there is another question perhaps, thank you. blessings ~

Gezim Dervishi said:

When will i meet my love (life partner)?

Hi Gezim Dervishi,

Poverty, Imprisonment

It feels there is a lot of emotional/ ability to understand feminine aspects or female emotions strongly. This is pleasant when it comes to being in love/ romance and having/ deserving a pleasing life partner. A mellow quiet nature that can surrender and adjust with another.
This emotional self of your's will meet it's need in the coming years. You are ready for love even now, and your energy is quite open to the prospect of love but there might be deprivation, feeling like being in a certain place for ever, but unable to come out of it. It is when this deprivation of self meets abundance/ confidence and success by itself, that you will attract abundance in love, that is you will meet the person you could spend a lifetime with. I feel it will be a couple of years more before that is happen. You could still share close interactions and friendships but nothing is meant to be long term right now.
You will meet your life partner when you are able to bring yourself into more abundance, more exploration and more journeying than you are right now.

I hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings

Angelic Star Love said:

Tanner said:

I am afraid I cannot give you 'time frame' here. Getting lost in details like meeting someone with certain physical traits is irrelevant when it comes to seeing the bigger picture. We meet people when we are ready, and we can be ready anytime depending on where we are on our path or how situation/ events unfold around us to reward our readiness for the next steps of our journey when we are ready for it and are open to it.
I do not really do time frames anymore. If you are still eager to know about this you should ask the one who had given you this piece information, maybe the will be able to shed more light into this for you.
Let me know if there is another question perhaps, thank you. blessings ~

That is understandable. There is something that's been driving me somewhat mad for some months. There is this person who I'm certain we haven't met yet, that I connected with in spirit and mentally, someone O think is a member of the same group. I've been wanting to know what she looks like, and I think she's dark haired, has green eyes, and is someone who was going to meet me. But lately, I've gone through a lot of dark times, been worrying that she was someone who I met a couple years ago, or is a demon pretending to be who I think it is, or my mind is making up ideas about it to fit what I wanted to believe. What I want to know, if this girl is still with me, always seems to be on my left side, who is she?

What is the essence of my and D.P.s relationship?

Hello!

I am currently working on manifesting my dreams. However I’m not sure if I’m doing it right or even if my dream is underway. Meditation has been inherently hard for me, but I’ve been trying to ‘visualize’ achieving my dreams including what my life would be like when my dream comes true. My question is how can I manifest it to 100% certainty and make sure it’ll happen, because I’m not sure it’s underway?

I don’t doubt that my dream has happened (as I am supposed to think) but I guess that I still don’t feel the way others have when they knew their dream would manifest. I have been working on my dream for a long time now (maybe a year). If you can please give some insight I’d love to hear any and everything from you.

Love and blessings,
Lina

Allas said:

What is the essence of my and D.P.s relationship?

Hi Allas,

Bad health

It feels that one person is nursing the other in some unconscious way. It feels that one partner at current is directed towards pursuits that the other might not, as one is more evolved ( possibly you )
And you might be trying, hanging in there to keep the other person from having a fall out of sorts and are helping them spiritually. It feels like it will be quite sometimes before they are able to see like you do, they need to learn more lessons to reach that frequency to be really able to see where you are coming from.
Need for more evolution and learning for your patner to align fully with you.

I hope this relates somehow, let me know,

kind regards and blessings ~

Lina said:
Hello!

I am currently working on manifesting my dreams. However I’m not sure if I’m doing it right or even if my dream is underway. Meditation has been inherently hard for me, but I’ve been trying to ‘visualize’ achieving my dreams including what my life would be like when my dream comes true. My question is how can I manifest it to 100% certainty and make sure it’ll happen, because I’m not sure it’s underway?

I don’t doubt that my dream has happened (as I am supposed to think) but I guess that I still don’t feel the way others have when they knew their dream would manifest. I have been working on my dream for a long time now (maybe a year). If you can please give some insight I’d love to hear any and everything from you.

Love and blessings,
Lina

Hi Lina,

Pathway

It feels that you have already done enough work and you might have to walk the same distance and even more now. You will suddenly begin to see your dreams manifest for you at some point when you are in the process of things, and your priorities shift. There needs to be shift in your personal priorities for you to be successful, for more realizations to come that help you be a better person. So while those come in time, you need to be able to love what you do, as it is just not a destination, it's a journey too. Keep doing what you are doing right now, and when you reach the point where your journey is able to give enough hope itself, your dreams will become manifest all too quickly and you might have so many other priorities then that these dreams manifested will seem less important to you than now, but the importance of the path , your passion itself. There might also be someone I believe, a sudden soul mate connection, who will come into your life in the coming months. This person will help triggers aspects that are important for you on the path ahead. Just be patient and don't give up. If you have been on this a year it will take a year or more for it to become real for you.

I hope this relates somehow, blessings to you ~

I want to ask about my career which has slowed down a bit. What can I do?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service