_

Hello all,

I am doing a second thread and giving one question free readings. I recently bought a new deck called ' Fin de siecle Kipper ' By Ciro Marchetti and I want to use this deck a little more and see how this works. This is a mini reading and one person can ask only one question on this thread. If there is someone in particular you want to ask about, first names or initials will help.

Thank you a lot, brightest blessings ~


Editing. Hi guys, I am only answering one question per person on this thread. If you want further readings please wait until a next post or you can write to me to learn about my services. Thank you.

Views: 673

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would like to ask what is the spiritual relationship or purpose between myself(J.R) and K.B?ie what is our joint mission to Earth?

Thank you so much!

Hello there!

Thank you for opening your services to other people. I hope the experience you gain from this helps you on your journey!

I was wondering, has A reincarnated into a body that I would know or meet in the future? He has been a dear friend of mine in past lives and I have been conversing with his higher self and he said he had incarnated.

Blessed be!
-Viktor



jeeva said:

I would like to ask what is the spiritual relationship or purpose between myself(J.R) and K.B?ie what is our joint mission to Earth?

Thank you so much!


Hi Jeeva,

Mature Woman
It feels that you are definitely eager and feel like you can extend yourself in regards to this person and relationship. They feel to be headed in a different direction though and might have commitment elsewhere where they are headed towards and have been so for a while. An existing partner or relationships stands out. The initial need and purpose has been met with them. This relationship is to offer you growth, as you extend yourself you will find yourself letting go of previous engagements, father comes up. You will find yourself more discerning and understanding of things/ relationship that you might not have previously been aware of. So this is meant to provide growth for you and you will grow wiser out of this. this is the purpose of your interaction to them. You will learn from them and learn through your own experiences with them.

I hope this relates and answers you ~
brightest blessings


Viktor Joi said:

Hello there!

Thank you for opening your services to other people. I hope the experience you gain from this helps you on your journey!

I was wondering, has A reincarnated into a body that I would know or meet in the future? He has been a dear friend of mine in past lives and I have been conversing with his higher self and he said he had incarnated.

Blessed be!
-Viktor


Hi Victor Joi,

False Person
This person has incarnated and I am feeling 'nearness' as in their energy is almost aligned with you. So they are very near to you I feel even geographically they are near to you. Not like a lot of distance from where you live, perhaps 3-4 hours drive at most. There are aspects of this person you aren't yet aware of, so this isn't all going to be as you expect. there will certainly be sides to them that will be very new to you, and hidden also. There will be people/ connections in their lives that you might have to give effort to adjust into. This feels like a very adventurous and outgoing person and there might be instances when they will not immediately give you a connection in the earthly sense. There are motives/ objectives around them that might not align with your spiritual interests. So there will be effort needed for them and you to adjust to each other. It's possible and it might happen though might need work, as you will be on different pages. A meeting isn't showing in the immediate future for you, it will be quite some time before you feel satisfied with what you might expect from them in future. It's not showing a meeting in the immediate year at least.
Mostly this isn't going to be what you expect now, there's more to the story than you know or imagine.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know

brightest blessings


Angelic Star Love said:


Viktor Joi said:

Hello there!

Thank you for opening your services to other people. I hope the experience you gain from this helps you on your journey!

I was wondering, has A reincarnated into a body that I would know or meet in the future? He has been a dear friend of mine in past lives and I have been conversing with his higher self and he said he had incarnated.

Blessed be!
-Viktor


Hi Victor Joi,

False Person
This person has incarnated and I am feeling 'nearness' as in their energy is almost aligned with you. So they are very near to you I feel even geographically they are near to you. Not like a lot of distance from where you live, perhaps 3-4 hours drive at most. There are aspects of this person you aren't yet aware of, so this isn't all going to be as you expect. there will certainly be sides to them that will be very new to you, and hidden also. There will be people/ connections in their lives that you might have to give effort to adjust into. This feels like a very adventurous and outgoing person and there might be instances when they will not immediately give you a connection in the earthly sense. There are motives/ objectives around them that might not align with your spiritual interests. So there will be effort needed for them and you to adjust to each other. It's possible and it might happen though might need work, as you will be on different pages. A meeting isn't showing in the immediate future for you, it will be quite some time before you feel satisfied with what you might expect from them in future. It's not showing a meeting in the immediate year at least.
Mostly this isn't going to be what you expect now, there's more to the story than you know or imagine.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know

brightest blessings

Thank you foe the reading! This defaintly helps, and I love all the information you were able to put into it.

Love and Light!
Thank you for being willing to give your gifts to others in this way. It is truly appreciated it. I would like to know what is the message that am needing most at this time that will be for my highest good and the highest good of those around me regarding my soul purpose on this earth. ~Elise~

I would also like to thank you as well and let you know that I am grateful for your readings.

I'm also interested into a reading, so here's my question :P

Is there any message that my spirit guides are trying to tell me?

Is there something I need my energy to concentrate on?

Thank you for doing this,

Christian.



Elise said:
Thank you for being willing to give your gifts to others in this way. It is truly appreciated it. I would like to know what is the message that am needing most at this time that will be for my highest good and the highest good of those around me regarding my soul purpose on this earth. ~Elise~

Hi Elise,

How are you dear :) Here's your message ~

Judication

It feels the moment of truth has arrived for you and you need step up from humility to confidence and allow others to do the same, esp in regards to authority figures. Authority here could also mean striving for living, everyday struggles for you and also a partner and you could step up your game by knowing your power isn't any less than those in positions of authority or those people who seemingly have more than you in society on the outside. It's a time of judgement and in this time you need to realize the truth of yourself, since others are indifferent to who you are, learn to take charge of your own self and know who you truly are, without being too humble. Step into your power in regards to established norms and society and this will lend more courage and confidence to a partner. At current time is time of truth, of finding justice for yourself, stepping into your power by knowing your worth and differences and at the same time understanding where others are coming from. Equality in true sense of the word. At this time you will have a better understanding of the world at large and you are to lend confidence to a partner/ love , help them at this time as it's needed for your purpose at this time and collective purpose in the future. There is meant to be an upgrade for you in the larger sense, becoming more matured, grounded and feeling at ease about your material purposes at this time for solid foundation to survive on later in life. Learning of survival in the physical realm.

I hope this helps and relates, let me know ~

brightest blessings


Razvan Ra said:

I would also like to thank you as well and let you know that I am grateful for your readings.

I'm also interested into a reading, so here's my question :P

Is there any message that my spirit guides are trying to tell me?


Hi Razvan Ra,

Great fortune

They show happiness, excitement, movement and travel. they are mostly very happy about you and show great progress and abundance in all you do. They ask you take a leap, to explore what you want to, as everything you touch will turn to gold. They ask to utilize this moment. There is some sadness around a mother, they feel sad about some trauma/ mother healing perhaps, but apart from that this is a moment to utilize as you will find your highest potential in all you do. Connecting to water/ air elements are strongly shown, so going out in nature frequently and building a lighter frequency, higher vibration to increase your capacity to hold all frequencies of wonderful nature. You could also open a portal at this time that could lend you what you need to gain more strength of experience and develop your inner nature. Ask your guides to show and help you when it's suitable for you. They are mostly happy and they are happy for you. Good times for you.

Hope this helps and relates ~ brightest blessings


Kingú said:

Is there something I need my energy to concentrate on?

Thank you for doing this,

Christian.


Hi Kingu,

Journey

There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental capacities by exploring various concepts even in the materialistic sense. It shows mental energy not utilized and holding back in doubt, that has capacity for learning. Be man of the world even if you could for a while, and let go of judgments from others. If there is something you would like to know and are eager about be fearless and daunting and see what interests you as others will follow your lead once you do . There also shows travel in the literal sense of the word, learning through observation and experience. Use your mental capacities and explore what interests you. Once you travel through learning, inside or out you will begin to feel more at home with yourself and the outside world, than you feel at home now.
Exploration, Courage, Experiential learning stands out for you at this moment, as things that will shift focus and bring many different horizons into the picture for you.
You might also take leap in a relationship, a female stands out once you are able to make these shifts.

I hope this helps and relates,

brightest blessings ~

Very informative, thank you!

Angelic Star Love said:



Kingú said:

Is there something I need my energy to concentrate on?

Thank you for doing this,

Christian.


Hi Kingu,

Journey

There shows to be strong mental attachments. You need to utilize your mental capacities by exploring various concepts even in the materialistic sense. It shows mental energy not utilized and holding back in doubt, that has capacity for learning. Be man of the world even if you could for a while, and let go of judgments from others. If there is something you would like to know and are eager about be fearless and daunting and see what interests you as others will follow your lead once you do . There also shows travel in the literal sense of the word, learning through observation and experience. Use your mental capacities and explore what interests you. Once you travel through learning, inside or out you will begin to feel more at home with yourself and the outside world, than you feel at home now.
Exploration, Courage, Experiential learning stands out for you at this moment, as things that will shift focus and bring many different horizons into the picture for you.
You might also take leap in a relationship, a female stands out once you are able to make these shifts.

I hope this helps and relates,

brightest blessings ~

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Ads

What's New?

Turquoise Water posted a photo
3 hours ago
Jelly replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"This is how higher dimension should look like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2s4TqVAbfz4 There…"
3 hours ago
Turquoise Water replied to adeomus's discussion Titles in Paganism ? in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"One reason I like being a Witch is that each person can be their own Priestess or Priest, if…"
4 hours ago
Atylmo replied to Atylmo's discussion how to contact aliens and beings of light
"i dont talk trash to ewery body i only protecting my self jelly have no clue of what he talking…"
4 hours ago
Aamir replied to Jun Jun Magnificent's discussion One Question Or General Intuitive Tarot Reading
"Hi, I have no question either, whatever comes through would be cool!"
4 hours ago
Namaia नमऐअ replied to adeomus's discussion for fun: Top 10 Things Pagans Carry With Them :D in the group Sorcerous Beings, Mixed and in the Cracks ?
"Darling, what a deLIGHTful thought! I love that we might have shared that profound experience. Re…"
4 hours ago
Dodee giebas replied to John Ij's discussion How awakening feels
"Yes,many of us had already started to awaken. We were the catalyst that started the chain reaction.…"
5 hours ago
Quantum Light posted a video

Jedi Healing Techniques

How to strengthen yourself to endure psychic attack and sustain your energy into higher resonance of love frequency with this Jedi healing technique. Also sh...
6 hours ago

© 2018   Created by Yshatar Anshar El.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service