Remember the good old days? We had no internet, and therefore no way to meet and network with others on our level, so we rarely even met one another. Public discussions of UFO's were met with a 72 hour hold at county mental health. There was a very firmly drawn line between us and "the man". Remember this?... don't trust anyone over 30...that is old.

During the 60's we had it covered...summer of LOVE, free LOVE, peace and LOVE. All you need is love...we started to meet one another at concerts, protests, sit ins and love ins. Ah, those were the good old days, you know, before alien implants and anal probes. Turn on, tune in, drop out.

The reality of it was, we were the wayshowers. The music was new, the clothing was new, and the ideas and attitude was new. We forged ahead, with very little in the way of technology so that we could be informed of world (or even US events). We did not have the ability to know what the average person thought about Kent State or President Kennedy's assassination and all that was behind that. Communication was so limited, we had to feel our way around in the dark. And, we were always afraid of Russia. They MADE us afraid of Russia. If you did not have a personal bomb shelter, you were square, man.

Times have changed, that is for sure. Now, we have all sorts of lightbeings and starseeds...to keep us company.

Views: 399

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh wow, I am not an "older" starseed, but I sure appreciated this post.. it had me rollin!  ANAL PROBES!? EEK!  Oh jeeze.. This was definitely a good little read, kind of a nice way to put things into perspective for us.. youngsters..  Lotsa love!

-k

(Todd)

Heehee...I was a 'dirty F*&#*n Hippie...

Peggy, I am one of the older starseeds.  I know what you mean about

having to "feel our way around in the dark!"  Thankfully we had an

extra amount of that feeling sense!  I soooo loved the 60's lovein

times.  So many wonderful examples of extraordinary talent and the

music was over the top as far as inspiration to lead us forward.

What a treat it is to have all of these "youngsters" with their

amazing gifts now to "shine the Light!"

I am glad that I never let go of that starstruck hippie I was back

then.  It has kept me young and inspired!!

KA

I just had to include a tribute here to one of those amazing

people we had with us then!

The dirtier the better!

Louise said:

REMEMBER WOODSTOCK - LAY IT DOWN BY MELANIE - epitomises the movement of that time....

KALANANAY said:

The dirtier the better!

Louise said:

So beautiful!  Gave me chills to hear and see!  I had tickets to Woodstock

all three days, but at 15, my parents wouldn't let me go.  I sat at home and

cryed all three days!

Here's one for you Kal...I didn't get to WOODSTOCK either but man...it was the BIGGEST 'LOVE IN' Evaaaaa....

KALANANAY said:

So beautiful!  Gave me chills to hear and see!  I had tickets to Woodstock

all three days, but at 15, my parents wouldn't let me go.  I sat at home and

cryed all three days!

Back to the Garden!!!  WE are stardust!!! Here we go!

Jeezzz chills again.

We are Stardust

We are Golden

And we've got to get ourselves back

To the garden....

What happened?  How did they manage to create Woodstock back then with no cell phones, internet etc????

Imagine if we attempted 'Woodstock' today...I reckon it would be  phenonomenal.  I think it's time we had another 'love in'...well and truly overdue. 

MORNING OF THE EARTH - CLASSIC SURFING MOVIE OF THE 70'S EXCELLENT SOUNDTRACK

KALANANAY said:

Back to the Garden!!!  WE are stardust!!! Here we go!

Jeezzz chills again.

Wow!!! Some beautiful visuals!! I love the Hendrix poster-have not seen that in decades! Yes, somehow we did it. I am telling you, I do believe (this is an odd one) that the internet is a gift from more advanced civilizations, allowing us more ease in uniting. Although I do miss just getting together and talking....

RSS

© 2014   Created by Yshatar.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service